NCT Chenle - ㅠ.ㅠ

KPOP ONESHOTS

pairing: NCT Dream Chenle & Kim Nara (You)

genre : fluff bestfriend 

 

ENJOYY~~~~~~~

 

Nara sighed as she plopped down in the corner of the club room. 

 

She stared at the space in front of her and took a deep breath. Her tears were at the brim of her lids. Nara shook her head and wiped her tears before they fall down. 

 

Nara pulled her legs up to her chest and hugged them before closing her eyes and tried to stabilise her breathing. 

 

She counted 1,2,1,2 in her mind as she breathed slowly. Nara slowly opened her eyes when she felt a hand wrapping itself around hers. 

 

She turned to the owner to see none other than her own bestfriend, Chenle. 

 

He looked worried, very unlike to his normal self.

 

"Are you alright? Why are you sad?". Chenle asked softly as if she was the most fragile thing in the world. 

 

Nara shook her head and smiled. 

 

Chenle frowned before pulling his bestfriend into a hug.

 

"Nara ah, we've been bestfriends since forever, you can't lie to me,". Chenle said as he pat her back.

 

Nara hugged him back tightly and buried her face in the crook of his neck.  

 

Soon, Chenle felt his uniform shirt getting wet. The girl in his embrace was sniffing as she started sobbing.

 

Chenle her hair to calm her down.

"Shh, you can tell me anything sweetie,". 

 

Nara sniffed again before stuttering,

"M--My parents. They a--are fighting ag-gain. It was sc-scary and hor-rib-ble. I don't like it!". 

 

She continued crying after saying that. 

 

Chenle kept her back to comfort her. 

 

Chenle knew, these days, her parents were always arguing. 

 

The reasons for their argument were not always reasonable. It always starts because if her mother who became more sensitive since the lost if her brother because of a road accident. 

 

Chenle pitited and was worried for Nara. He was afraid her health would be affected badly if this continues. Therefore, he always tried his best to cheer her up. 

 

"M--my mom almost st--stt-tabbed my dad. But I quickly sla--lapped her hand away and sh--shouted at her to wake h-her up. I--I don't wha-----". Nara's sentence was cut off by Chenle's hush. 

 

The reason Chenle hushed was because her heart was beating too fast and that she was panicking. 

 

"Nara ah, Nara ah, Nara ah," Chenle cooed to calm his bestfriend down.

 

" I know, and I believe that you are strong. You've been enduring it all till now. Crying does not make you weak, it makes you stronger. You've done well. I'm proud of you. Now, it is time for you to slowly go back to being cheerful. Mote cheerful than me! You know, the reason I am always cheerful is you! you inspire me to alwasy be happy and positive. You always smile although I know what you're actually going through. So now, it's my turn to inspire you and make you happy!". Chenle said , still hugging his small bestfriend. 

 

Nara chuckled and pulled away from the hug. She wiped her tears with her sleeve and smiled at Chenle.

 

"Thank you Chenle ah , you always know the right words to say. and yes, I'll try to be more cheerful than you!". Nara said with a shaky boice as she just finished crying.

 

Chenle smiled back widely and patted her head before shouting a dolphin-like "whoo!"

 

Nara jumped as she was startled. Nara smacked his arm as she shouted at him. "what was that for?!".

 

Chenle only chuckled and his chuckle turned into a burst of laughter. 

 

Nara looked at him weirdly before joining him laughing.

 

The two of them laughed for a good 1 minute before panting, exhausted from laughing too hard. 

 

"Feeling better now?". Chenle asked.

 

Nara wiped the tears from laughing too much before nodding. 

 

Chenle cupped her cheeks before looking right into her eyes.

 

"Cry whenever you want to cry because if it makes you feel better, do it. Laugh whenever you want to laugh because if it makes you feel better, do it. Do what makes you feel better. And remember, no matter what your choice is, I will always be beside you.". He ended his "speech" with a light tap on her cheeks.

 

Nara smiled and nodded like a littke child. Nara stretched her arm before pinching Chenle's squishy cheeks.

 

"You know, you're too cute, squishy cheeks, cute face , amazing voice and dance skills. Quite good in studies. I don't know if I were to ever allow any girl to be your girlfriend.". Nara said.

 

Chenle pouted before he smirked. 

"Then why don't YOU be my girlfriend?".

 

Nara looked at Chenle with a "really" face.

 

"yeah, I would LOVE to date my little brother,". Nara said sarcasticly as she rolled her eyes.

 

"Hey! You're only 2 months older than me and ouch , you just brozoned me,".

 

"Like you never sisterzoned me before,". Nara rolled her eyes again.

 

Chenle chuckled and it was his turn to pinch her cheeks.

 

"Aww, is my baby angry? Here, let me give you a peck,". Chenle playfully said as he pretended to pout his lips for a kiss.

 

Nara pushed his face away before standing up.

 

"Enough Chenle, I'm hungry. Let's eat at the tteokbeokki stall in front of the school.".

 

Chenle gave her a disapproving look but once he heard food, his face brightened as he quickly jump up and grabbed her wrist.

 

He then dragged her out as he excitedly skipped along the hallway.

 

"Hey Chenle ah,". Nara called out as she followed her bestfriend.

 

Chenle hummed as he continued leading the way.

 

"I plan to confess to Renjun sunbae later after his practice.". Nara stated shyly.

 

"Nice!". Chenle said a little too fast.

 

After a few seconds, Nara's words finally processed into his mind.

 

Chenle stopped walking making her bump into his back. 

 

Chenle turned facing Nara as he exclaimed.

 

"WHAT?!?!?!". 

 

 

 

Bambabambabam! Hope you guys enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed writing it. 

 

Because Zhong Chenle is such a bias wrecker. 

 

Don't forget to comment subscribe and vote!

 

Aing~~