SEVENTEEN Jeonghan - 여자? 남자?

KPOP ONESHOTS

 

pairing : jeonghan x you (~~~~ / I)

genre : fluff

 

ENJOY~~~

 

 

"Jagiya jagiya jagiya, I thought we're done talking about this?". Jeonghan kept on repeating while following me everywhere I went. 

 

I ended up in our shared bedroom. I sighed loudly and sat harshly on the bed. 

 

"I know! But. But I can't endure it anymore. I've had enough, Jeonghan, enough.". I shouted slightly. 

 

I didn't know I was crying till Jeonghan wiped my tears with his thumb. He carrassed my face before pulling me into a hug. His touch, as always, made me feel safe. Even though I was kind of annoyed with him, his hug did comfort me. 

 

He pulled away slightly to look at me. He stared into my eyes before chuckling. He ruffled my hair and flicked my forehead softly. I pouted and rubbed the spot he flicked. He again, chuckled and pecked my forehead. 

 

 

"so what are you going to do? I am seriously annoyed with this right now. Your members are not even helping!. What? Just because your hair is long and you're prettier than most girls, they can treat you like a girl? They even said that I'm the man in the relationship because, because You look more girlish. I mean, EXCUSE ME! urgh. and and, people think I like girls because I'm with you. You know what? Some of my friends stopped being my friend because they were afraid I would do anything to them. Even though I've explained to them alot of times, they wouldn't believe me.". I ranted out. My hands were flailing around. Jeonghan was lucky I didn't hit him. 

 

Jeonghan sighed and grabbed me by my arms. He chuckled and my hair.

 

"I know I know. You told me that the last time we talked about this, Jagiya. I told you to ignore them, right? So why are we talking about this again?". Jeonghan said softly as he stared into my eyes lovingly. 

 

I admit, I did melt a little under his gaze. BUT THIS IS JUST BEYOND THE LIMIT!.

 

"Jeonghan, you don't understand. I'm annoyed. I'm mad. I just can't help it. As your wife, it's painful seeing people treat my husband so unmanly-ly. Treat him like a girl. Say that you're a trans. It's more painful for me, Jeonghan. I tried to ignore them. But I just kept on getting hurt.". I said as my tears continued flowing down my cheeks. 

 

Jeonghan sighed and pulled me into another hug. He patted my back gently and kept on whispering 'I'm sorry'. We stayed in that position for a few minutes. I calmed down a bit after about 15 minutes of crying on my husband's shoulder. 

 

Jeonghan pulled away to look at my face before smiling. He took both of my hands and put them on his chest. 

 

"Jagiya, I have no s. I'm a man, okay?". He said playfully and grinned. 

 

I looked at him weirdly before laughing my heart out. 

"HAHAHA JEONGHAN AH, YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO SAY THAT! I KNOW YOU'RE A MAN!.".  I "scolded" him as I slapped his chest playfully. 

 

He smiled before grabbing my wrists and pulling me towards him. He cupped my face gently before leaning in. My lips turned into a smile as soon as I felt his lips touch with mine. The kiss was as sweet as our first kiss. How I missed kissing my husband. he was always busy with his idol life. We parted our lips and stared into each other's eyes.

 

"Jagiya, I've been thinking about it lately. I think I want to cut my hair short. Like a real man. And I will also try my best to act manly, naturally, always.  Are you okay with that?". Jeonghan said as he played with my long hair. 

 

I blinked a few times trying to process what he just said. My eyes widened when I everything sink in. 

 

"I would be happier if you did that, Jeonghan ah. I bet you'll look handsome! Not pretty but handsome!. I bet your fans will faint when they see you with short hair! But just remember, I will always love you for who you are.". I said excitedly as I imagined my husband with a short hair and a manly personality. 

 

 

Being the wife of an idol is hard.

 

But being the wife of an idol who looks prettier than most girls and being treated by the members like a girl is HARDER. 

 

 

 

 

I hope you guys enjoyed this very short oneshot as much as i enjoyed writing it. I've had the idea for this for a long time and I just had the mood to write it now. 

 

Requests are always welcomed. Comment down below or DM me if you want to request. (pairing and genre). 

 

Don't forget to vote, subscribe and comment!

 

 

READERS SARANGHAEYONG<3<3<3<3<3