Everything is going wrong

It started with a slap

The two body guards surrounded Yuri from either side. She tried to shove them away but failed. She started to hit both chests of the two guys but then one of them grabbed her hands forcefully as the younger one had hold of her feet. Together, they pulled her off the ground and walked behind Donghae and Siwon.

"THIS IS KOREA!! WHY IS NO BODY HELPING ME?? WHYYYY???" Yuri yelled to the audience who weren't paying attention. They were all busy taking videos and pictures. No wonder, the story was a big hit in no time.

Siwon got in the back seat. Donghae waited for Yuri to get in first, She was pushed into the car next to Siwon by the bodyguards.(which was very hard by the way) She was about to get out when Donghae pushed her further in and sat next to her.

Yuri found herself surrounded by the two boys.

"WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!! ARE YOU EVEN A GIRL??!!" Siwon snapped after the car took off.

"Minhooo~" Yuri whined in response

"Aishh~ if only you weren't a girl. I would have hit you back!" Siwon growled, trying to control his rage as he made his head hit the cushion of the front seat.

"Minhoo~" Yuri whined again.

"WHAT?!" Siwon yelled in anger.

"I think I'm going to*burb burb* throw *burb burb* throw up" She said shyly

"WHAT?!! NOOO!!!" He orders her with his intense voice. 

Bwaa~that minute, everything that was set in Yuri's stomach came out. Blue, green and sticky. It smelled like spoiled eggs. Unfortunately, it came on Siwon's newly bought shirt.

"AISSSSHH!!!" He growled and was about to hit her when Donghae ordered him to calm down.

"Chinjaaaaaa~" Siwon cusses to himself "Just wait when you have your senses back you idiot. You'll pay"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The body guards locked Yuri is in Siwon's bedroom. She yelled and shoved at first but after an hour she threw her exhausted body on the blue bed.Queitly, she drifted to sleep.

-----------------------------------NEXT MORNING--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"LET ME IN!!" a girl shouted from behind the door, altering Yuri back to consciousness

"No" a soft boy's voice answered.

"I said let me in!" the girl shouted again as Yuri sat up.

"It’s none of your business" the guy said

"Oppa"The girl said softly "I'm a girl. I can talk to her better than any of you"

"Yoona.Stay out of Suju's bussines.Go practice for your drama"

Yoona?she have the same as SNSD's Yoona? but he said Suju. Could it be Super Junior?, Yuri gasped in disbelife.Pabo Yuri you’re going crazy now.

"Oppa let me in~" the girl's voice rang cutely

"Chinja~~ fine fine. Don’t give me these eyes" the guy sighed.

With a click the door opened and Sure enough, SNSD's Yoona peeked from the door.

"Can I come in?" she asked cheerfully.

Yuri's big eyes winded as she looked at the beautiful girl standing in front of her.

"Ah...sure “Yuri answered, Still shocked.

How can a person resemble a goddess so much?Yuri thought as she examined Yoona.

Finally, Yoona walked in, holding a hot cup of coffee.

"I'm sorry if Siwon Oppa and Donghae Oppa scared you. They’re very nice actually," Yoona said as she handed Yuri the coffee.

"You mean Super Junior's Siwon and Donghae?" Yuri muttered as she sipped her coffe.Still not believing.

"You really don’t remember anything do you?" Yoona asked

"I guess not...” Yuri answered, softly

"Well nothing much. Really" Yoona began "You only slapped Siwon Oppa yesterday in front of a bunch of people. Pictures of you slapping him spread everywhere in the internet, Fans created 'anti-country-girl' fan flub and right now there's 500,000 people in it. But don’t worry, Netizens created an anti-Siwon fan club and right now there's 678,000 members in it. So you're winning" Yoona simply said, adding the last part as if it made Yuri feel better.

"WHAT?" Yuri shrieked, spitting the coffee right on Yoona's face.

"Sorry" She said nervously.

"It's alright" yoona simply said as she took the end of the blanket and removed the warm coffe from her face.

"Now tell me, what happened?" Yoona asked, her eyes shining with curiosity

"What do you mean?"

"OH Come ON!!" Yoona smiled. She hit Yuri's shoulder playfully. "I'm a girl too, you know. What were you doing drinking so much that you can't remember anything?"

"Oh that...”Yuri sighed, trying suppress her memories.

"Boy problem right?" Yoona asked, knowingly.

"Yep"Yuri said, recalling the events of yesterday’s date.

"Don’t worry!"Yoona comforted her when she saw the sudden frown on Yuri's face "Siwon Oppa will understand"

"AISSSSHHH!!!~ CHINJA!!!! I CAN'T BELEIVE I SLAPPED MY FAVORITE IDOL!!!" Yuri yelled to herself and started to slap her cheeks.

"You're an ELF?" Yoona asked happily.

"YES! CHOI SIWON IS MY FAVORITE IDOL OF ALL TIME!!!!! HE IS THE DEFENTION OF Perfection!!HE'S SOOOOOO TALENTED AD AMAZING!!! AND HE HAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FACE ON EARTH!!" Yuri yelled excitidly, eyes shining with joy until a moment later the frown reappeared, "that is, the most beautiful before I slapped him"

The door suddenly brusted open revealing an angry Siwon storming in like a bull. To be followed by Donghae who have the coldest expression on his soft face.

 

 ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

30 subscribers in one chapter? wow sones and Yurisistables are AWESOME!!

I know everyone is waiting for Yuri and Siwon's interactions but...what can you do? I'm a YoonYulTrooper so YoonYul gotta show in any of my fanfic.

Thank you my loyal subscribers from my other story. You guys are awesome!!

Please comment and Subscribe :D

YulWon<33