it started

It started with a slap

A girl with a little dark skin sat in the bar, drinking alone.

"YAH!! NICHKUN!!  BRING ME ANOTHER GLASS OF BEER!!" She yelled to the beautiful waiter.

Nichkun is Yuri's classmate from thailand. he's always quite and nice. Yuri didn't like his "good boy" atitude.

"But Yuri-ssi. This is your fifth glass" He said

"Are you paying for it? NO YOU IDIOT! I AM!! you don't know anything so don't make me choke you to death!!!" Yuri yelled agiain as Nichukun ran to the kitchen, frightened.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FLASHBACK<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"Yuri. We should break up" Minho said to his going-to-be-ex

"Why?" she managed to ask. Trying to hide her pain.

Minho sighed helplessly then looked at her straight in the eye as he continued.

"You're boring now. You used to be the tomboy girl that no body managed to charm. I never thought you'd actually fall for me" Minho said with a cruel smirk, "Now you're going to cry and be hurt like any of my other exs. Tommorow? I'll get myself a hotter girlfriend, One that is prettier than you,smarter than you and one that could do me what you're not able to do"

With that Minho turned to leave. But he said one more thing to her "I'm dissapointed that you were this cheap" then he continued his path out of the most expinsive resturant in Seoul.

Yuri felt her heart aching in pain, She had trusted him with her heart. Out of all the boys that were greedy and tried to apporach her for her model-like body, She gave him a chance.She trusted him but he betrayed her. Of course, She was inoccent, She didn't know his intentions were to only flirt with her(she didn't let him of course) . Yuri felt broke but being the strong-willed girl she is, She vowed to make him come to her feet, begging for forgivness. And when he does, She'll be the one humilating him, making him feel like crap. like . but before that, She decided to take a journey to the bar to relif her stress and get rid of the left-over affiction she have for him.

She'll cut her hair and start a new fresh life.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>END OF FLASHBACK<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

 

The music gots louder and louder, encouraging the dancing queen to the stage. Finaly, Yuri gave up and started to make her way to the dancing floor. Only she wasn't dancing, She bounced here and there, bumping into everyone. Not aware of the glares of the well dressed people that were previously dancing.

"What the hell is she wearing?" A girl wearing an eleagant blak blouse and a matching balck skirt whispered as she stared at her ripped skinny jeans and a plian white shirt that says "I LOVE SOSHI" on it.

"She thinks she's pretty like that or what?" another guy whispered with disgust.

"Miss" a handsome guy called her gently "Are you ok?"

"Minhoo~" Yuri called the guy with her not skilled ayego "My lovely Minhooo~"

The guys started to explain "I'm not---" but was caught off by Yuri who pincheed his cheeks softly. His eyes widen in surprise and his pale white skin started  to get shady pink.

Suddenly, her grip tightened and she started moving his head from left to right violently.

"YOU STUPID IDIOT!!!!" She started to yell as she gathers her stranght and slaps him across the face. Cameras flashed and phones were out. Everyone started taking pictures excitidly. 

Obiously her attack was very strong because the guy fell to the floor and winced painfuly.

"What the hell?" Siwon said,surprised by the suddent turn of events  as his rageincreased "Are you even a girl?!!"

"Siwon come on!!" Donghae emerged from the crowd and pulled his friend up "YOU!" he pointed  his index finger towards Yuri "Follow me"

"WHAT THE HELL? I AINT GOING NO WHERE!!! AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!" She said with a shrug, As she starts to walk for the restroom.

"Get her" Donghae ordered as 2 two body gaurds went for Yuri.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First Chapter up ^^

OMO!!  What's going on? Toss me your comments and subscribe :D