Chapter8.

It started with a slap

“JERK!!!!” Yuri yelled, pushing Siwon away from her.

“No! No!” Siwon begged “Be quite!”

“YOU STUPID MOTHER ER!DO YOU THINK I’M A CHEAP GIRL? YOU BASTARD! YOU !” Yuri screamed on top of her lungs.

“SIWON OPPA!” the fans shrieked. They have been videotaping and taking pictures of everything that happened. Siwon and Yuri looked at the fans.

Please no please no! God help me!!, Siwon prayed.

“Siwon Oppa is a ert!!” A girl screamed, “So discousting!”

“I’m anti-Suju too now!!”

“Anniyo! It’s not Suju’s fault! it’s only Siwon!!! I’m only anti-Siwon!”

“No!!!” an older girl yelled, “True ELFs will support ALL the boys! Siwon is no exception. I’m sure he can explain”

 “Shut up!” another girl yelled, “We saw it with our own eyes, Of course he’s a ert!”

“How can you call Oppa a ert you !”  a tanned girl yelled.
Soon, all the fans attention was focused on each other rather than Yuri and Siwon.

“YAH! YOU’RE NOT A TRUE ELF!” the tanned girl shouted and pushed the other one.

“You dare push me?” She snapped back, “Fine! I’ll teach why not to mess with me.”

The whole crowd turned into chaos, people started pushing each other and jumping on each other..

Siwon and Yuri stared at the fans, surprised that nobody seemed to pay attention to them.

Yuri’s eyes drifted to a girl wearing a cap walking towards them calmly, Her brow hair tucked in behind her ears. She couldn’t see her eyes because she was wearing sunglasses but she knew this girl is pretty. The girl was shorter than Yuri but her figure was as stunning.

 

The girl smiled to Siwon.

“Anniyeong!” the girl said, taking off her sunglasses then winking at them, “Oppa! Yuri-ssi! It’s your chance;I'll distract them! Go in the dorms since no body is paying attention!”

 

 “Sica!!, You’re a life saver!” Siwon cheered, trying not to think about what’s coming up next.

“I know” Jessica shrugged proudly.

 

“Thank you  Jessica-ssi” Yuri said and started to make her way to the dorms.

“Annyeong everyone!” Jessica shouted to the fans, a big smile across her face.

“JUNG JESSICA!!” Everyone yelled and started surrounding her.

“Don’t worry, I’ll give autographs to each and everyone of you! And I will try to explain everything too…” Yuri heard Jessica say.

 Siwon followed Yuri, Swearing in the inside.

Yuri turned to look at him for a second. “WHAT?!”he yelled.

Yuri walked towards him with an evil smile on her face. When she was right in front of him, she did what she would do when a ert approaches her. She gathered her strength and used her foot to stamp on his, using as much energy as she can.

“OUCH!” Siwon winced in pain.

Yuri then turned continued her journey to Super Junior’s dorms, ignoring the winces coming from behind her.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay! Sica finally made a cameo ^___^  hehehehe I'm also planning to have her feature in a mini-love story here but can't think of the right person. Please comment on who you want to see with Jessica, Current runner ups are Heechul,Jonghyun,Jay Park,Taecyeon and Jaejoong. I'll let you guys pick ^^

P.S Sorry this chapter is shor XD I'll update again on Sunday!! yay!!

Also, check out the foreword to my next fanfiction and comment! I know it looks boring but I'll make it interesting ^^