Chapter 7.

It started with a slap

   After 15 minutes of waiting, A blond guy walked down the stairs where Yuri was waiting patiently.

Of course, She knew it was Siwon thanks to his well-toned body but he looked different too. He wore saggy sweats and a plain white shirt. And of course a blonde wig.

“I don’t think you look very different”, She said

 “I was born handsome to start with”, He shrugged his shoulders as he walked down “It’s impossible to hide my natural iness”

Yuri raised her eye-brows and shook her head disapprovingly.

“What? With a little change of style, nobody would know it’s me. Do you think anyone would expect the y Siwon to wear sweats?”

“I Don’t want to argue with you..”She said and headed outside.

The weather was neither hot nor cold. It was perfect. Yuri breathed in the fresh smell of wet sand as she started to walk down the streets.

“Yuri-ssi” Siwon called, Yuri had forgotten for a moment that he was with her.

 “hmm?” she asked dreamily

“Sorry...”,He said nervously
“What?”
“Sorry about last time…I made fun of you” he answered, looking everywhere but her.

 “Oh…That…I overreacted. I know I’m not especially beautiful, talented or smart. I shouldn’t have acted that way” She said, still smiling.

“No you’re not. I mean, there’s something good about you. like..like…like..”He stuttered.

Yuri laughed at the guy next to her.

“You’re not making it any better!”She chuckled.

“I’m sorry…You forgive me?”

“Yep!”

“So…”He shyly started, “Am I still your bias?” He asked.

He’s so cute! Yuri thought, I guess he’s not a bad guy after all.

“Hmm…not sure about that “She sticked out her tongue and walked ahead of him again.

 

After another 15 minutes of Yuri walking and Siwon following behind. Yuri stopped suddenly.

“What?” Siwon asked her.

“Can I borrow your phone?”

“Why?”

“I need to call my dad. Please!” she begged.

“Why?” He asked again.

 

 “I’ll tell you later…Just give it to me for now!” She begged again, pouting cutely.

“Fine…” He surrounded and handed her his phone.

Yuri pressed the numbers quickly…hoping..and praying..

“Annyeong Appa!” She said cheerfully.

“How are you my child?” he asked in his usual harsh yet caring voice.

“Appa I missed you!” She said, her tone softing up. She remembered that there’s people out there that hate her. “Appa...” 

 

“YAH! YURI-Ah! Are you crying? Don’t tell me…Do you have a boyfriend already? Did you hold hands already?! Did you hug him? Did you kiss him? Did you lose ity to him? Did you get pregnant?!! YURI!!! I’m coming to Seoul right now! I’ll kill both of you! You irresponsible kids!” Mr.Kwon shouted so loud that Yuri had to take the phone away from her ears.

 

 Yuri tried to interrupt him but knew it’s useless. Her dad had to let everything out first.

“Appa!”She finally yelled.

Siwon jumped and put his index finger in front of his nose, ushering her to stay quite.

“People are looking at us!” he hissed.

 

“Appa!...Appa!...listen..Calm down. I don’t have a boyfriend…Appa please listen...”

After 3 minutes of explaining. Yuri’s dad finally calmed down.

”Okay...Neh..I’ll protect my pride..Bye!”She said as she closed her phone.

“Thank god he doesn’t know.”She sighed and smiled

“Know what?” Siwon asked her.

 

 “He doesn’t know anything about our accident.” She answered with a big smile on her face.

“Don’t you think it’s time we go back?”He asked.

Although Yuri enjoyed this walk, Siwon didn’t. He found  It was long and boring.

He turned around without waiting for her answer.

“GIRLS GENERATION MAKE’EM FEEL THE HEAT” Yuri sang as she followed Siwon.

“AND WE DO IT AND WE CAN’T BE BEAT!”

She kept on singing SNSD’s new song all the way to Super Junior’s dorms.

 

 “GIRLS BRING THE BOYS OUT!” She sang as they neared the dorms.

Suddenly, Siwon stopped.

Yuri who was too occupied with singing didn’t notice it so she pumped right  into his back.

“What?” She asked, a little impatient.

 

“We got to get outta here” Siwon whispered to her.

“Why? Your dorms are right in front of us.”

Siwon moved aside to reveal a crowd of girls in front of the dorms holding blue light sticks and balloons.

“They didn’t see us yet” Siwon said, “We have to go back”

Right when he said that. A girl in her middle teenage years looked at him suspiciously. When her eyes and Siwon’s met each other, Siwon turned around to look at Yuri .His first instinct was to hide her, So he pulled her into a big hug.Before Yuri could react, he pushed her to the wall and traced her neck with his lips.

 

“JERK!!!!” Yuri yelled, pushing Siwon away from her.

“No! No!” Siwon begged “Be quite!”

 

 “YOU STUPID MOTHER ER!DO YOU THINK I’M A CHEAP GIRL? YOU BASTARD! YOU !” Yuri screamed on top of her lungs.

“SIWON OPPA!” the fans shrieked. They have been videotaping and taking pictures of everything that happened.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm such an amazing writer aren't I ? > < lol jk jk

YoonYulSooSic are acting in dramas!! lets support our girls everyone!!

P.S Our Ice Princess will show up in the next chapter. :D I promised there will be YulSic didn't I?