Car ride

It started with a slap
It was awkward in the car. Yuri looked at Siwon from the side of her eyes,  She had expected him to start the conversation since he was the one eager to take her back but he was humming to himslef. Was he mad? Will he REALLY take her back to SNSD's dorms or take her to the police? 

"Stop staring at me." He said in neither a happy or angry  tone. 

Yuri blinked twice then pretended to look out from the window. It was pitch black, nothing to see, really.

"So what did you want to say?" Yuri managed to ask, not looking at him.

"Why did you kiss me?" He asked, his gaze away from her as well

If I tell him, I'm sure he'll think I'm using him. Which is partially true....but...

"I don't know" Yuri muttered

"You don't know..." Siwon repeated and looked at her impatiently.

"No" Yuri said. She was starting to become nervous.

"Okay then. Why did you run away and never came back?"

Uh-oh. There's no way in hell I'm telling him that I got my period and was stuck in the bathroom.

"I don't know" Yuri said lamely. 

"You see., Yuri" Siwon said,gritting his teeth , "I made a promise with Leetuek hyung not to get mad. I'm a religous person, as you know, It's a sin to break promises so I'm trying to stay calm. help me a bit over here"

Yuri sighed and looked back at him. "I'm sorry for everything. I really am. but I can't tell you right now. I'm not brave enough. I'm really sorry. Please understand" Yuri looked at him apoligitically. 

"Understand what? I'm struggling because of you. Don't I deserve an explanation?"
"I'm sorry" Yuri repeated.
He turned towards the road once more. "Okay Okay. Who's Nichkun?"

"Khun is a classmate of mine. Since I can't go to my classes now, He helps me get the lessons." Yuri explained

"And he likes you?" his tone wasn't as patient as before. It was annoyed.

"No...I mean..I don't know" Yuri said, flushing.  

"Do YOU like him then?" He asked,  studyinf her carefully.

Of course I don't like him. Khun is a close classmate of mine. He's helpful and gentle. He's really nice and polite, but we're just friends. I can't imagine going out with him.  but I don't want Siwon to be uncomfortable with me. Maybe if he thinks I'm in love...maybe he will feel better. may be he won't hate me so much...

"I do..." she said, looking down at her hands clasped in her lap. 

"That's cool..." Siwon said curtly, hiding his irritation

"What about you? Did Nana-ssi get mad at you because of me? "Yuri asked,embarassed, " I'm really sorry...I didn't mean for you guys to be like this..." 

Siwon didn't feel like Nana was something he should discuss with Yuri. not because Nana was so good but becuase it wasn't right. For some reason, he felt like Nana shouldn't be brought in this conversation. It was between him and Yuri. Why did they have to talk about that Nick and Nana?. Siwon sighed.

"She's understanding," Siwon said, "That's why I like her. She doesn't get jealous over my fangirls, she's always smiling and never complains. She understands me perfectly. She doesn't nag on me or ask me a lot of questions. I like her like that" Siwon said, still looking at the road.

"That's very nice of her..." Yuri said

Then they were awkward again. Yuri tried to think of something to say. Then she remembered the question that haunted her for the past few weeks.

"So, What are we going to do?" 

Siwon looked suprised at the question but then shrugged. "I don't know" 

"It's all my faulth"

"It is." Siwon agreed, " but regretting it won't help now. We'll have to wait for our company to settle things" 

"Another press Confrence?" Yuri guessed

"It would take more than just a press confrence to explain why you...you know, why you kissed me"

Yuri flushed again. She recalled the moment her lips crushed his. His lips were so soft and gentle despite the fact he was struggling to push her away. ....Her thoughts trailed away again,she started to wonder why he DIDN'T push her away. He's a strongly  built man, he could have easily pushed her away but then he didn't. He struggled, yeah, but that wasn't his best.  he wasn't putting a lot of effort. Because he was suprised duh! he didn't know what to do, Yuri thought and chuckled at her thoughts.

Then they were quite  again. When Siwon parked the car in front of SNSD's dorms, he found Yuri asleep in her seat. She looked gorgeous, innocent and cute. Different from the feirce Yuri he knew.  Insticnctivly, he leaned towards her. Siwon, Stop, he ordered himself, Stop....what are you doing? are you crazy? the girl is still sleeping.... Her lips were glowing to him, they looked so perfect...so delicious...so irresistable.... Stop. Siwon! STOP! NOW! but his body wasn't listening to him. His lips craved hers. 

"Stooooop!!" Siwon shouted aloud and pulled away. Yuri, who was asleep, jumped in her seat. Her head pumped in the car's ceiling in the process, making her winc in pain.

"sorry, are you okay?" Siwon asked Yuri, who was massaging her head now.

"I'm okay. but what was that?" She complained, pouting. So cute~, Siwon thought, his insides jumping after seeing her cute pout.

"I was just waking you up" Siwon shrugged but his heart was still racing.

"Sheesh, you could've used a  quiter method...."

Yuri opened the door, got out then shut it with a great force.

"Well, bye then" she said, yawning. She couldn't wait to get on her bed. She was about to faint. 

"Good night" Siwon said and  the engine once more.

Yuri stumbled her way to the dorms. She reached the door, looked at it in a weird way then gasped.

"The keys!" she yelled, "I forgot to ask for the keys!"

 

A/N short chapter eh? I'm going to ask you guys to vote in this poll. I need some opinions. Please be honest. I'm trying to improve my writing. ^^