Yuri's at SNSD's dorms

It started with a slap

(Day 1 at SNSD's Dorms)

I found out the girls have a break for 3 days. Tiffany asked me if I wanted to go shopping with her but I refused of course. You know, I’m not the “fashion” kind of girl.  I found out that when SNSD goes shopping, the whole mall closes so they're able to shop comfortably.

No idea what to do next.

(Day 2 at SNSD's dorms)

Donghae came and apologized to Yoona.I think he really likes her. He wanted to talk to me but I hid myself in the bathroom until he left. I helped Seohyun cook dinner and played video games with sunny.

Still, no idea what to do next.

 

(Day 3 at SNSD's dorms)

Hyoyeon and Taeyeon went to visit their families. Tiffany,Sooyoung and Jessica went shopping. Sunny and Yoona went to a radio show. Seohyun stayed in her room and read a book. I couldn’t keep myself busy. I couldn’t run away from my mind.

I made up my mind. I will not stay like this. I came to Seoul to go because of my studies, even though I can't go to my university just yet, I still have to take care of my lessons. I'll go to the bar and ask Nichkun to help me keep up with the rest of the students.

 

(Day 4 at SNSD's dorms)

All of the girls except Taeyeon had activities. We sat together in the living room, her watching “Strong Heart YG Special” and me, daydreaming.

"I have to go somewhere," I said. She looked at me, a little surprised.

"Of course you can go. You didn't have to tell me" She said

"Thanks." I said and got up. I thought Taeyeon was the boss here since the members are always scared of her. She seemed nice and warm to me.

"But," Taeyeon stopped, "I think you need a disguise. You're quite popular nowadays"

"Oh" I said. I didn't know what I should say.

"I'll help you," Taeyeon grinned, "And our driver will take you there. Alright?"

I smiled."Thanks"

With the help of Taeyeon, I got ready to leave at exactly 5:00PM. That's when Nichkun's shift start and nobody goes to the bars until a lot later. I have time to talk to him alone.

When I got to the bar, nobody was there and I saw Nichkun still cleaning up. He obviously didn't recognize me because he asked, “Can I help you miss?"

Nobody was there so I didn't need to hide myself any longer. I took off the short wig and sunglasses that  Taeyeon gave me.

"Yuri!" he half-whispered half-shouted. He looked shocked. Like I was a ghost or something.

"Hi Nickhun" I said.

"What's going on with you?" he asked

I got straight to the point. "I need your help. I don't think I could go to the University for a couple of weeks. Can I copy your notes?" I asked, making sure to sound as desperate as possible.

"Of course you can", he said, smiling, "We can meet in the public library every friday if you want. I'll even teach you the lessons too"

Nichkun was the nicest and warmest person I've ever met. He was so sweet  and caring. Unlike somebody =.=

We never talked before, except for our hi's and how are you's. To be honest, I think he was afraid of me, since I yell a lot. I was happy to see that he actually didn't hate me.

"I owe you one" I replied

I looked around the place, remembering the last time I was here. It was only a week and a half ago yet it feels like a long time.

"So, how is business going?" I asked casually

"Better than ever" he said, suddenly frowning, "Thanks to you and Siwon, we have people coming in everyday just to see the place where Choi Siwon got slapped"

I was startled by this. Are people really that dense and heartless?

"Yeah, I'm quite popular now, I heard I have a lot of antis" I said sourly

"You have a lot of supporters too" he said. Was he trying to comfort me?, "Did I mention that I'm the president of the official 'support kwon Yuri' organization?"

Wow

"Really? Thank you khun. I need all the support that I could get now." I smiled and tried to give him the most charming smile I could master.It probably looked brutal since I didn’t feel like smiling at that time.

"It must be tough" he said

"What is?"

"You, dating a celebrity"

"oh" for some reason, I felt I don't have to hide anything from Nichkun. He was helping me for free too. I trusted this guy."We're not dating," I anounced.

"What?" he blurted, he looked both surprised and pleased."What do you mean?"

I sighed. "It's a long story. I don't feel like talking about it right now." I said looking down, I swear I was getting dizzy. Nichkun touched my shoulders gently.

"Are you okay?"

"No." I admitted

"Is there anything that I could do?" his voice was gentle. That alone gave me strength. A little.

"You just help me with my studies. That's the most important thing to me" I said. He nodded reassuringly.

"Don't get hurt,Yuri" he said. It sounded more like an order than an idea but I nodded anyways.

"Thanks, you too. I really really really appreciate your support. You're one of the few people that are really nice to me"

"You don't know anything, Yuri" he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Everybody liked you. All of our classmates did. The boys thought you were the coolest girl ever and the girls admired your courage. We all liked how you are yourself around people and how you're so innocent. They even helped me create the organization"

"But hardly anybody talks to me," I shot back. Liked me, my

"They are shy. They're afraid you won't like them"

I looked at him, was he deceiving me?, the look in his eyes told me he was honest.

"Maybe, when all of this is over. Maybe things will be different"

"Maybe" he echoed

"I'm sorry for disturbing you. I'll go now" I said and bowed

"No problem, I liked talking to you for a change"

I smiled. "Me too"

 

A/N I know it's short, again, but hey! I'm updating more often now ^^  There are probably only 10 chapters(ONLY! lol) left so I hope you enjoy the story ^^