Why?

It started with a slap

"The keys!" she yelled, "I forgot to ask for the keys!"

 

Yuri placed her high heels on the floor right next to the door and ran outside.

 

He's not that far off, Yuri thought and started jogg towards the car that was speeding away. I can catch up with him. I'm a good runner. Yes, I can. Yes You can, Kwon Yuri.

 

"Siwon! Stop!" she yelled, "Stop!"

 

She forced her feet to go on faster. I can do it. I can do it. I can do it.

 

"Stop! Stop!" she continued to shout. She swore she saw him looking at her from the side mirror but didn't stop. When Siwon turned in the corneer, Yuri gave up. He didn't you, you idiot. It's dark, it's your eyes tricking you.

 

she walked back to the doms and sat on the steps.

 

Stupid Yuri! Stupid! why  are you so damn stupid? How can you forget the damned keys?! All of korea have phones...except you. You can't even call anyone right now. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!. What should you do now?

 

Yuri sighed as she waited. for something. few seconds later a car was racing towards the dorms. The car was very familiar. She sighed when she noticed it was the same car that was racing away a few moments ago.

 

Siwon!

Did he see me? but then...if he did, why didn't he stop?

 

"Hey! what are you doing out here?" he yelled. Yuri wasn't sure if it's because he was mad or because of the loud engine. She guessed both.

 

"Why didn't you stop?" she yelled back so he can hear her.

 

"I can't hear you!" he yelled but his face was flustered.

 

Yuri raised her eyebrows suspiciously. "Turn off the engine!"  Yuri yelled.

 

The engine came to halt immieditley and Siwon got out then made his way towards her.

 

so he did hear me, and pretended not to...

 

"I forgot...I mean ,WE forgot the keys" Yuri anounced.

 

"We? exuse you? you were the one who wanted to go home. You're the one who's responsible for them" Siwon growled.

 

Yuri didn't want to argue with him. She had enough. She just wanted to go inside and sleep.

 

"So what do we do?" she asked

 

"Wait" siwon answered in a matter of factly as he sat down next to her.

 

"when are they coming back?" Yuri asked.

 

"I just called them, they said they might be late." he answered.

 

Awkward silence.

.

.

.

Then Yuri yawned.

 

"I'm so sleepy" she murmered and squeezed her eyes shut then open.

 

Siwon smiled a dark smile  and leaned towards her ear. "You want to go to a hotel?" he whispered seductively, causing the hairs of Yuri's back to stand up.

 

"Wha--what? no!!" Yuri shouted, fully awake.

 

"Why not?" Siwon pouted cutely.

 

"I'm not sleepy anymore" she muttered, her face was burning now.

 

"Come on, I was just kidding. You wanna sleep inside the car?"

 

Yuri smiled. "Can I? It's a bit chilly out here."

 

"Of course you can. come on"

 

Siwon and Yuri went inside. Yuri sat in the passenger seat while he sat in the driver's seat.

 

"You know, you could rest in the back if you want to" Siwon said, looking at her messanging her neck.

 

"No..I'm okay" Yuri answered quickly.

 

"Just sleep in the back. It's better"

 

"I said no" Yuri instisted

 

"Why not?"

 

Yuri started to blush. "Nothing"

 

"Is something bothering you?" siwon asked

 

"No no no...it's just that..."  she stopped again

 

"Just what?" he urged her on

 

"Look," she said, suddenly brave. "I'm a girl. Wearing a dress and I move during my sleep...so...if I sleep right now and lay in the back...you will see..."

 

And Yuri's skin became a darker shade of pink.

 

"Oh" Siwon said, speechless. 

 

Another awkward silence.

 

"Yeah..." Yuri muttered and Siwon looked at her then chuckled.

 

"You know, you look even darker when you blush" he teased.

 

Yuri regained her normal skin color pretty quick. "Whatever, jerk"

 

"Jerk?"

 

"Yeah, Jerk" Yuri said and closed her eyes.

 

Siwon was angry for some reason. He knew she didn't mean it s but he was still offended.

 

"fine. I'm a jerk who came back to stay with you because you forgot to ask for the keys. I'm a jerk who is willing to forgive you for ruining his life. I'm a jerk who is joking around a girl that made everything hard for him. Yes. I'm a jerk indeed" Siwon said and Yuri's eyes never opened again until everyone came back at 2:00AM.

 

 

A/N Sorry? lol.

If you didn't know, I went on a hiatus last month and I'm still on a hiatus but I'm in a good mood today so I updated. I might update again soon. Don't worry guys, I'm not giving up on this story.  

If you're currently reading this, then thanks for not giving up on my story. The action will start next chapter now~

Like always, don't forget to leave me your comments! I love you Yurisistables and all sones who are reading this too ^^ <3

btw, YoonYul preformed with the rest of the girls last night! <3OT9 forever <3