Chapter 6.

It started with a slap

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4 Days Later<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

She the TV. She found nothing interesting. She some music, she didn’t feel like Dancing. She went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. She didn’t feel like eating.The Black-haired beauty had been doing the same thing all over for the last 4 days.

“This is so boring…”Yuri sighed helplessly.

None of the Super Junior members were at home. Yoona is always busy with SNSD promoting their new Hit Song “The boys”. 

In other words, Yuri had nobody to talk to or be with.

She is bright and a cheerful person. Always out exercising or playing Minho and Yubin, her best friend. She’s not used to staying home. Especially for 4 straight days.

“I’m home!” Siwon yelled from the door.

“Good timing” Yuri grinned.

She went towards the door.

“I’m going out.” She announced and took out her sneakers. Siwon stared at her with an amused look.

“You know you can’t” He said, in his unique ‘are-you-stupid?’ Tone.

“I know I CAN”, She challenged, her smile still wide.

She turned to open the door but Siwon grasped her wrist and pulled her in the living room.

“What on earth do you think you’re doing?” He asked

“I’m getting outta here. I can’t take it anymore. It feels like prison” She answered, trying to stay calm

“You’re insensitive and selfish; you might get seen by the paparazzi or by a fan! you might even get surrounded by a bunch of them .They’ll even hurt you!” he hissed.

“I can protect myself” She argued.

“Yuri, don’t be stubborn”

 “Fine.” She shrugged her shoulders, “I guess you’re not as cool as I thought…”

“What do you mean? I’m VERY cool” He said

“Well, you can’t prove it” She challenged, trying to suppress a smirk

“Yes I can! You just want to go take a walk right?” He smiled.

 

I knew it’s gonna work, Yuri thought happily

“Just for an hour” She said, trying to sound depressed

“Well, no problem! Siwon Oppa will show you how cool he is!”  He said.

 

“Chinja?!!” Yuri said, acting as if she truly was surprised.

Yuri remembered that Siwon was still holding her hand when he pulled her behind him. It feels good, She thought as she stared at his toned back. She tightened her hand in his…

 

Why is she tightening her hand around mine? Siwon thought nervously, making sure he don’t turn back and look at her. Oh yeah. Even if she doesn’t admit it, she’s still my fan,  he happily brushing the rest of his thoughts away.

 

 “Here” He said, stopping in a big empty purple room with only a small table on the left corner.

He let go of her hand and went to the table. Siwon pressed a sky-blue button with the sweetest smile on his face.

 

The walls facing Yuri and Siwon opened up revealing rows and rows of clothes, shoes, bags, jewelries, hanwatches and accessories. They had different colors, different styles and different brands. You want to look Chic? Casual? Elegant? Sophisticated? Or Fancy? You name it, everything is available.

Yuri couldn’t contain herself any longer. She started to walk towards the shoe side but Siwon out walked her.

“I choose what you should wear” He said. Walking in front of her.

 

“Why?” Yuri asked, annoyed

“Well, I know how to make you look different and unnoticeable. I’m an expert, Super Junior have to wear things like that when we want to have fun”.

“Fine.”  Don’t push him harder Yuri, Yuri thought, At least he’s taking you for a walk.

After 30 minutes of Siwon looking for the perfect clothes and Yuri watching him, Siwon gave her clothes.

He gave her a pair of skinny jeans, a pink blouse and a leather black jacket. Then he gave her a matching handbag.

After Yuri stopped jumping from excitement, he gave her a blonde wig. The ones Hannah Montana would wear.

“Are you sure about this?” She asked him after she had changed.

“Absolutely” he grinned “Not even your mom will know it’s you. You look like a model now”

“uhh..Thanks?” She said awkwardly

“Now with sunshades and black boots. You will look American!”

Yuri walked towards the mirror hanging on the end of the wall.

She stared at herself blankly. She was amazed by her own beauty. Her curvy body was never obvious because of the loose clothes she wears.

“I look…” she started, unable to find the right word, “HOT!”

“I know!”Siwon said ,brushing his hair to the back proudly.

“I’ll go change too. Then we’ll leave. Just wait” He said happily and ran up the stairs to his room.

Yuri’s eyes were still on the mirror. She stared and stared. Feeling like she’s the most beautiful creature that have ever walked on the surface of the earth

“I’m so beautiful I could join SNSD!” She thought happily a loud.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 6 is up!

Don't forget to comment! thanks to the awesome people that always comment :Yuweesaur , Bianca and roxxi1993. Sorry if I didn’t mention your name!! just tell me and I’ll edit it alights :D

Merry Christmas!!