Chapter 4.

It started with a slap

With that Sungmin left Yuri exploring her room for the week.

"well,I'll shower,change and eat breakfast first" Yuri thought aloud "then we'll think about the anti fans and everything."

She went to the woredrobe to take out some clothes but it wouldn't open. 

BANG! BANG! BANG!she started to pull the door back and fort making a lot of noise.

This is annoying,Yuri thought.

She started to hit more violently with her legs too.

"What the hell are you doing now?!" Siwon yelled while slamming the door open.

He looked at Yuri, his eyes intenese.

"It won't open," she said defensively.

"What's not opening?" he said impatiently.

"This," she said pointing to the woredrobe.

Suprisingly Siwon started to laugh heartidly. Yuri was glad that he's laughing but was confused on why.

She looked at the mirror she looked normal.(normal to her) Suddenly Siwon came to his senses.trying ti supress a grin.

"Let me show you how, country girl," he said as he walked to the sidetable next to the bed.

He grabbed a remote control and pressed a green button.

"You do not know what an electric woredrobe is do you?" he chuckled.

The woredrobe door opened revealing  clothes that were to feminine to be Yuri's type.

"You really are a country girl," Siwon smirked as he disappeared through the door.

Yuri felt like a complete idiot.

"Yuri! You pabo! Pabo! How can you be so naive? In Front of prince Siwon! So embarassing~ '"Yuri scolded herself aloud.

She looked at the funny clothes neatly hanged. They're all skirts, shorts, dresses, and such revealing clothes.

Nothing was her style. She liked comgortable plain clothes. In the wnd she settled on a khaki skirt and a white tank top.

she showered, blowdried her hair, and changed. She tried to find her way down to the dining room. After a long walk she found them.

"Good morning!" she bowed.

"Hi!" Sungmin and Eunhyuk greeted her.

"That's her?" Kyuhyun asked coldly.

"Yeah, can you beleive it?" Siwon answered Kyuhyung.

"I feel bad for you hyung," Kyuhyung said indifferently as he ate sipped his tea.

"I think she's cut," Sungmin said as he looked at Yuri with a smile.

"Me too!" Eunhyuk agreed.

"Cute my ," Kyuhyun said, "If she's cute than what is seohyun?"

Yuri stood there watching Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun debating her.In her mind Suju were charismatic boys that make their  famgirls faint but she found out they were  childish dorks.

"Sit down," Donghae ordered her with a tone that almost made her jump.

she sat down and stared at the food spread on the fancy table.Everything was western, toast,cereal,cupcakes,eggs,pancakes,strawberry cakes and surprisingly,fish cakes. Nothing Korean.She grabbed a toast and poured herself a cold glass of orange juice.

"what were you doing in the bar?"Siwon asked in the same harsh tone.

"nothing"

"Now Yuri-ssi. If you were truly an avid fan of mine you would know that I'm very rich.And rich people can get anything.It would take me 1 hour to find out why,when and how you were at the bar.So lets save time and tell me, What were you doing there?" he asked, annoyed but amused

Sungmin,Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk became quite too and stared at her with curious eyes.Even Donghae who was digging in the fish cake the whole time looked up,interested.

Siwon noticed the sudden change of Yuri's skin  color.

"Come on,lets go to the living room" he said as he got up.

Yuri stood up, bowed to the rest of the guys and jogged behind Siwon who walked towards the living room.

He sat on the coach and gestured Yuri to sit across from him.

"Well?"he said,Raising his eyebrows

"Hmm..My ex-boyfriend broke up with me yesturday and I went there to relax a little..you know..to feell better...haha" She said weakly.

"I wouldn't blame him. I mean who can stand you for more than 5 minutes? seriosuly?" he shrugged his shoulders.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lucky Yuri met Suju~ hehehe I hope you enjoyed this chapter^^

Dont forget to comment!! 

I'll edith it later for grammer  mistakes thanks!!

Love you guys!!