Chapter 5.

It started with a slap

 

"I wouldn't blame him. I mean who can stand you for more than 5 minutes? seriosuly?" he shrugged his shoulders.

“Shut up!” Yuri shouted, Making Siwon jump in surprise.

“what’s wrong with you now?” He asked, trying to hide his fear of the chance that she might slap his precious face again. “Is it supposed to hurt? You knew that already didn’t you?”

Yuri’s no 1 bias suddenly became the person that she hated the most.

“You know what? I was right, You really are a stupid idiot”, She growled . Her eyes sending rays of fire that seems to stab Siwon's sensitive mind.

“I can’t believe I was a fan of yours” She conitiued, “Just wait until this is all over.Once the scandal is done , I will join the Anti-Siwon fanclub!”

She gave him one more discousted look then turned away and went back to her room. She slammed her bedroom’s door so hard that Siwon heard it from the living room.

Siwon was in total shock.Her sudden change of attitude took him by surprise.Just a moment ago, she was his royal fangirl.The one that giggles,blushes and can’t stand looking at his eyes,. This new Yuri glared at him,growled and yelled. She even called him a “Stupid Idiot”(does that even make sense?)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is the shortest Chapter of the history of short chapters XD

Hahahah our Black Pearl is a strong girl! Remember how Yuri gets feminime infront of guys? Well, here it’s different.She’s only feminime in front of her favorite idol group Super Junior but her tomboyish personality comes back when Siwon offends her.

Anyways don’t forget to comment!!

Btw,I got a poster!!!