Sorry Sorry~

It started with a slap

 

Knock Knock!

"Come in!” Yuri called. Siwon entered.

"Are you hungry?" He asked

"Yes"

"Why don't you come eat?"

"Well..." She trailed off.

"Well?"

"I'm afraid they're mad at me", She admitted, “I don't want to bother them, you know"

"Ah.." he smiled then turned serious, "They are mad indeed"

Yuri groaned in response.

"But, They'll be asleep soon. I'll call you when they're not there"

"Thanks" Yuri said, still gloomy

Siwon smiled now. "Don't be sad. I'm sure your favorite group in the world won't hate you for a long time. I mean, you just ruined their career but I have a feeling they'll forgive you in about a week...or a month...or a year…Who knows?"

When Yuri didn't respond, He said "see you" and left, grinning.

“Perfect” Yuri whined

                                                               ******************************

"Oh she is so mad." Siwon told the 8 guys sitting in the living room.


"It's your fault hyung!” Sungmin said to Leetuek, "You scared her!"

"Me? It was Kyu who was shouting the most!" Leetuek snapped

"But Donghae was the one who blamed Yuri", Kyuhyun added.

They all turned to stare at Donghae who was texting. He looked up at them."What?" he asked innocently.

Kyuhyun sighed. "Who cares if she's mad anyways?" he said and faked a yawn. "It's not the end of the world"

Kyuhyun stood up but Leetuek stopped him.  "Don't you dare move, Cho Kyuhyun We have to find a way to apologize"

Siwon found his chance and jumped into the conversation.

"I have an idea", He said, catching everybody’s attention

                                                                                    *****************************

(30 minutes later)

Yuri was desperately waiting for Siwon to come and tell her, "Go eat!" so when she heard footsteps approaching, she immediately opened the door and slammed right into Siwon's broad chest.

"Hey hey! watch out!", he hissed and pushed her away with his hands.

"Can I go now?!" she asked, “I’m so hungry!"

Siwon heaved a sigh then smiled suspiciously." Let's go~"

 

Yuri tiptoed down the stairs with extra drama while Siwon grinned behind her.

"Shhh!" Yuri hushed him, when he accidently stepped on the crooked part.

Yuri was about t run towards the kitchen when the music stopped her. She knew the song that was playing by heart. She looked back at Siwon but he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Sorry Sorry Sorry SorryNaega naega naega meonjeo

Nege nege nege ppajyeo

Ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby

Shawty Shawty Shawty Shawty

Nuni busyeo busyeo busyeo
Sumi makhyeo makhyeo makhyeo
Naega michyeo michyeo baby"

8 boys dressed up in black identical suits came out from the kitchen, each holding a plate. They nosily put the plates on the table then stood in a perfect row.

Sungmin and Yesung looked worried but smiled when Yuri gave them a thumps up.

"They were worried YOU were mad", Siwon whispered in her ear before joining them.

Yuri stood there, mouth agape, heart touched and tears threatening to fall. They're not the dorky boys she met a few days ago. They're now the charismatic Super Junior that she sees on the TV.. Super Junior, dancing just for her, saying "Sorry" to her. Yuri decided that if she dies now, it's not a bad thing.

 Even Donghae and Kyuhyun who weren't very hostile towards her, smiled when they saw her shocked yet happy face.

 

When the song was over, Yuri clapped excitedly.  " Thank you everyone" she said and bowed, "Thank you so much. This is the happiest day of my life!"

"I'm sorry I got mad", Leetuek said as he walked around her and sat in a chair. 

"I'm sorry too", said Kyuhyun, following the leader but added, "Even though it's not my fault" at the end.

Both Sungmin and Shindong hi-5ed her.

Donghae gave her a small nod and Eunhyuk pat her shoulder. After each member showed their support in their own way.

"Aren't you hungry?" Shindong called

"I'm hungry," She smiled and joined them.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hopefully I'll update again on thursday. I know this chapter is a little dull but don't worry,  the action will start soon! ^___^