Chapter 3.

It started with a slap

The door suddenly brusted open revealing an angry Siwon storming in like a bull. To be followed by Donghae who have the coldest expression on his soft face.

 

"OH MY GOD!" Yuri squealed like a crazy fangirl,"I CAN'T  BELEIVE I'M SEEING THE ALMIGHTY CHOI SIWON!! OPPA I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! OPPA YOU ARE THE BEST!!!WHY AM I BLUSSHING?CAN YOU GIVE ME AN AUTOGRAPH?CAN I TAKE A PICTURE WITH YOU? CAN I TOUCH YOU? CAN I HUG YOU?CAN I---"

"oh yeah?" Siwon smirked as he walked towards Yuri who stood up from the bed "you think I'll let it go just because you're a fan of mine?WELL LISTEN YOU !.I was nice to you! I asked 'Miss are you ok?' with the most beautiful ecpression on my beautiful face, you know what you did? you SLAPPED ME! ME!!!....not just that*cough cough* You called me a 'STUPID IDIOT'!. You think I'll let that go girafe?" Siwon yelled hestirically.

 

"Calm down Oppa.She was drunk and she didn't know what she was doing"Yoona said defensively.

Siwon turned to Yoona who sat on the bed next to Yuri.

"calm down? CALM DOWN?!!" Siwon yelled "You might be Donghae's girlfriend but you're getting into OUR bussniese too much lately. It's annoying!"

The  moment the word "Girlfriend" was mentioned, Donghae walked straight to Siwon and stood between him and the girls.

"Don't.Ever.Yell.At.My.Girlfriend" Donghae growled.

Siwon relaized his reaction was too harsh. "Sorry Hae..Sorry Yoong"Siwon sighed.

Why is this girafe making me fight with everyone? first my manager then Nana and now, Hae and  Yoona, Siwon scolded himself in his mind.

Yoona still glared at him.Showing support for her new friend..

Donghae saw the sudden frown on Siwon's face and put a comforitng hand on his friend's shoulder.Understanding what is going on with Siwon.

"Yoona, let them talk" Donghae ordered the pouting Yoona. He used his serious tone,his harsh husky voice.

"But-"Yoona stuttered

"No buts,You're leaving them alone and Siwon will promise to control his temper, won't you Siwon?" Donghae asked Siwon who nodded helpessly.

"I'll try",Siwon promised.

Yoona looked at the terrified Yuri one more time before she assured her, "I dont know your name but if he does anything to you, just give me a call ok?"

With that Yoona, ran our of the door following her boyfriend.Although she wanted to stay with her new friend, she knew when Donghae orderes her to do something, she better listens.

--------------------------------------------------------------------10 Minutes later-------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri have waited  for her bias to get calm, She kept on looking at her trembling hands clapsed on her knees.

"Annyeonghassayo.My name is Yuri" She introduced herself awkwardly. face red and sweaty.

"Thanks to you, Yuri-ssi, Netizens are making up stories.You know what they say?"he asked,trying to contain his temper "They say, I Choi Siwon, I'm a celebrity jerk. A flirt and full of myself. and who's fault is it? You!" He finally looked right into her eyes.

"Sorry"She said, lowering her head.

"Sorry is not gonna do anything,Next week we're secdualed to have make an interview. You will be there, me too of course. You will tell everyone that it is not my fault. Got it?"

Yuri looked up at him.She didn'tl ike the idea of sharing her personal issues with all of korea but the cold look in Siwon's eyes caused her to nodd nervously.

"Sorry" she mutered again.

"Oh..and you'll have to stay at our dormmsuntil everything is over, we dont want any mistakes" he anounced.

"But...I'm a collge student"Yuri  whined

"You can stay without college for a week can't you," he said brely not yelling.

"Yes sir," Yuri says lookingg back at her hands.

"can we come in now?"

Yuri looks up and sees Sungmin in front of her.

"Hello miss!" Sungmin says with a bright smile.

"Hi-" she giggled. Siwon rolls his eyes.

"Anyways," siwon starts again "This is my room, you can use the guest's bedroom."

"hank you," Yuri says to her favorite idol.

"Come on!" Sungmin says cheerfully "I'll take you there."

"Thank you Sungmin-ssi," she says smiling then follows  him out the room.

Once they were out of the room Yuri's fangirls side took over.

"Sungmin oppa! You're really cute!" she squealed.

"Gomayo," He said winking at her.

yuri stared at their big dorm_ the house was big.

"This is your room," Sungmin said.

Yuri stared at her big room amazed by it's beauty-the pink wallpaper, the white window panes, the carpet light with flowers on it, the bed so neat, so....tempting. Yuri stared at the contents of the room, she walked over to the athroom and gasped at it's size.

"It's bigger than my house!"

Sungmin studied her with a warm smirk on his face,

Thats how we were when we were trainees,he thought remembring the tiring trainee years. 

"Yoona bought you some clothes.They're in closet and come get breakfast," Sungmin says in his lively voice,"I'll introduce you to Kyuhyung, Shingdong, and Eunhyuk. They are the only ones here besides Hae and Siwon."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I got so many requests for couples!! I'm sorry but I cant put Yuri with everyone can I? there will be MinYul,Khunri and of course Yulwon. I'm not sure about the rest >< And to my Royal shippers! Of course there will be Yulsic too :D