Chapter 9.

It started with a slap

 

 When Yuri and Siwon entered, The Super Junior members greeted them.

“Yah! Siwon!” Leetuek yelled, “How can you be so careless? Don’t you care about the group? About our reputation? You’re already the most searched name in Korea. How can you behave so carelessly? How can you jump on a girl for god’s sake? And didn’t manager Hyung tell you not to let Yuri out until the conference? Didn’t he?”

Yuri was trying to hide her frustrated tears. She saw Yoona walking towards her and hugging her.

“It’s all right Unnie” Yoona whispered to Yuri, “We know it’s not your fault.”

“I’m sorry…”Siwon said, bowing his head to Leetuek and Kyuhyun.

“CHOI SIWON!”Kyuhyun yelled, “Why are you so careless? this is the second time you got us in a scandal this week!”

Siwon just stared at the floor. This is what you deserve choi Siwon, he thought, I shouldn’t have taken her out. That girl only brings me troubles…Jesus help me.

If appa finds out then I’m dead. The Suju Oppas hate me now…She thought sadely,burying herself in Yoona's arms.

 “Siwon,” Kyuhyun said firmly, “You really need to explain yourself this time. This is a big mess and I don’t think anyone can forgive you. The whole country thinks you’re a ert already”

Siwon looked to Yesung for help but Yesung shook his head apologetically.

“I’m sorry…”he mouthed

 “Let him explain himself” Sungmin said in aid of his brother.

“Explain what? There are pictures and videos on the internet already!” Leetuek barked, making Sungmin shiver in his place.

“Hyung” Donghae interrupted, “You know Siwon very well, He cares a lot about Super Junior and he will never break ANY rule. I think it’s that girl that made him go out”.Yoona felt Yuri shiver and threw Donghae an angry look, which he completely ignored.

“Donghae shut up” Siwon snapped at him then turned to look at Leetuek and Kyuhyun again, “I’m so tired right now! Would everyone leave me the alone? I’ve had enough already! I’m in a big trouble with the managers and Lee So Man! I already lost so many fans and I have gained so many antis and  If Nana sees this she won’t forgive me this time too! I don’t need for you guys to make me more misrebale then I already am! . GOSH!”

“I was just trying to help”, Donghae muttered, annoyed.

“You…”Kyuhyun was about to start again.

“Cho Kyuhyun! Don’t forget honorifics or I’ll slam the out of you!” Siwon snapped again.

The room went silent for a moment. Religious Siwon never swears and if he does, then you really need to stay out of his way.

“Come on Unnie” Yoona broke the silence, motioning Yuri to the Sofa next to Sungmin, “Let’s sit down”

“Aish chinja!” Leetuek whined. “I don’t know what to do about this!”

“Hey guys!” Jessica said, getting into the room, Everyone looked at her awkwardly, “What?”

“What did you say to the fans?” Siwon asked.

“Nothing much” The Ice Princess shrugged, “I just told them that Yuri is a nice girl and that she didn’t know anything”

 “What about me?” Siwon asked

“What about you?”

“What did you say about me”

“I didn’t say anything about you” Jessica said, making Siwon go crazy.

“But Sica! Everyone hates on me!” Siwon whined as he watched Jessica go and sit on the other side of Yuri.

 

“Siwon”, Leetuek interrupted, “Why did you jump on the girl?”

“When me and Yuri got home, a fan almost recognized me so I was so nervous and I didn’t know what to do, So I made it look like me and Yuri are making out. You know, that’s what Americans do” Siwon explained like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“YAH! Do you think Americans just make out on the streets?!” Jessica snapped, offended

“Don’t they?” Sungmin asked innocently, earning him an evil look from Jessica.

“Anyways, I thought my plan has worked but Yuri started to shout and yell, everyone then knew it was me” Siwon added, frowning at Yuri.

“The videos showed you and Yuri making out not just Yuri shouting, so they probably knew it was you from the start. No offense Hyung but your plan was stupid.” Kyuhyun said, shaking his head.

“Agreed” Shindong added.

“Yuri-ssi is out of this earth” Jessica said, looking at the girl sitting next to her with a blank expression on her face, “I think you guys should talk about this”

“Come on Yuri” Siwon ordered,” let’s talk in your room”

Yuri just sat there, staring at particularly nowhere.

“Aish…” Siwon sighed, he walked to her and pulled her up. Away from everyone, away from Yoona(I just had to write that, sorry > <)

“Do you think she’ll kill him?” Donghae asked, as Siwon and Yuri disappeared.

“Nahh” Kyuhyun answered, “Girls like to be surprised, and she’s a fan of Siwon so she must be really happy he jumped on her”.

“Do you?” Donghae asked Yoona .

“Do I what?”, mumbled Yoona, who was startled by the sudden question.

“Do you like to be surprised?” Donghae asked sitting in Yuri’s place.

Yoona felt herself blushing. Gosh I’ve been dating him for a year now but I can’t stop blushing when he’s next to me, She thought, embarrassed.

“Why are you asking?” She managed to ask

He wrapped his hand around her shoulder and pulled her closer.

“I was just thinking, it’s stupid if you do.” Donghae grinned and pinched her nose playfully.  He liked the way Yoona reacted to his teasing. She’s so cute when she’s blushing, He thought happily.

“Aigoo” Jessica sighed next to him, shaking her head. “Couples these days”

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I wont be updating until friday everyone :D I have studying to do ^^

Happy  New Year! and thanks for the support :P

Don't forget to comment ^__^ YulWon hwaiting!