New feelings

It started with a slap

 

Siwon kicked the car's door open and marched towards them, His eyes on Yuri.

"Let's go," he said, grabbing her hand and trying to walk away. But Yuri didn't move. He turned, frustrated, but Yuri nudged her head towards Minho, he looked at Minho and  found her other hand clasped in his.

"Excuse me, Siwon-ssi, but we were just  having a conversation and I believe we should be able to finish it." Minho said

"Yuri. Get in the car." Siwon said, clearly ignoring Minho.

"She doesn't have to listen to you, you know" Minho said

"Look, I'm sorry for disturbing your conversation but we have to go right now. Maybe you guys can finish it some other time" Siwon said

"But it's REALLY important" Minho shot back

Siwon shook his head.

"Let go" this time it was Yuri who snapped.

“What?” Minho looked at Yuri disapprovingly

“I said, let go”

"Now you listen to him? What did her do to you Yuri?” Minho asked, “ We both know very well that he can get any girl in this country. A much pretttier, hotter and richer than you. Something must be wrong." Minho spat, "Did he bribe you? Or did you sell your body to him?"

Siwon was about to punch Minho but Yuri pulled him back and squeezed his hand. "Its okay, Siwon Oppa" she patiently said Siwon looked at Yuri, his eyes sending her confused and enraged looks.

Since when did she call me oppa?, Siwon thought

"Hello," they turned to see Nana walking towards them, a fixed smile spattered across her face. "Oppa, please don't fight. You have a lot of scandals to deal with already."

"Now SHE is hot." Minho added to Yuri. Yuri rolled her eyes with irritation.

"Thank you” Nana bowed to Minho “but can you guys let go of Yuri-ssi's hand? We have to leave right now" Nana said, still smiling

Siwon glared at Minho. "You first" Siwon mouthed

"No, you." Minho whispered

"You!" Siwon said, a little louder

"You!"

"Yah!"Yuri shook both of their hands away. She turned to Minho. "Stay out of my business Minho"

“Minho?” Siwon repeated and stared at Minho, “So it’s you?” he turned to Yuri, “Did you really like this guy, Yuri? What is wrong with you?” Yuri sent him a glare and walked to the car. Siwon followed her.

“Bye, Minho-ssi”, Nana bowed and joined Siwon and Yuri in the car.

Once Nana drove away, Siwon burst out.

“You idiot! You fool! How can you break your promise? I warned you. Do you know what would’ve happened if another scandal broke out? Lee So Man said he’ll kick me out! How can you be so selfish?” Siwon took a breathe, “I trusted you. We all trusted you, Yuri.  This is how you repay our kindness? We even apologized to you.”

Yuri lowered her head in shame, sadness and anger.

Siwon turned from his seat to look at her. “I’m talking to you. Answer me. Why did you do this to me? Why?”

“I had to…”

“You dare open your mouth? Jesus, help me!”

“If I stayed you would be dead…” Yuri muttered under her breathe. Unfortunately, Siwon heard her.

“Shut up,” he spat, “Just admit it. You made a mistake”

Yuri sighed and swallowed her complicated feelings. “I did not make a mistake”

“Oppa”, Nana interrupted, “Stop it.” She looked at him since the sign was red and held his hand.

Siwon squeezed his eyes then looked at Nana. “Thank you for being here,” Siwon said, gently. Then turned to Yuri and his expression hardened. “Try to stay in the dorms for the remaining days”. Yuri Nodded.

So he’s dating After School’s Nana? Out of all of the girls he had scandals, it’s Nana? But why do I feel betrayed and a little hurt? Yuri asked herself as she stared at them stealing glances at each other as Nana drove.  Oh, now I get it. It's because I used to be his fan right? That’s why I'm jealous...right?

"So are we going on a date this weekend?" Nana asked, keeping her eyes on the rode

Could it be...that I like Siwon? I mean this is what happens in Dramas right? Like in the fan fiction that I read last time. The girl felt her skin heating and her pounding.

Yuri giggled quietly.

"What's so funny Yuri-ssi?" Nana asked. Siwon stayed quite.

"Do you really want to know?"

Nana turned, smiled then looked forward again. "It's okay if you don't want to. I won't insist"

"Oh. I don't mind. Really", Yuri said, shrugging, "I was just thinking maybe I do like Siwon. More than just a fan"

"WHAT?!" Nana and Siwon shrieked and turned to look at her.

"Watch out!" Yuri cried, pointing ahead. Nana almost crashed into the car in front of them but luckily stopped.

"Are you okay?" Siwon and Yuri asked at the same time but Nana looked shocked and started to breath hard.

"I I ...I'm fine." She said, "What did you just say, Yuri-ssi?"

Siwon and Nana turned to look at Yuri again. She laid her head back.

"You're his girlfriend right?" Yuri asked Nana

"Of course" Siwon was the one to answer

"Then don't worry. I said I THINK I like Siwon not I KNOW I like Siwon, But most likely I don't like him" Yuri told them, relaxed and calm

Yes a 22 years old woman named Kwon Yuri is this blunt and honest to her feelings? She's not the usual lets-keep-my-feelings-a-secret-girl.

"Oh...Ok" Nana mumbled and she started to drive again. She wanted to yell at Yuri, punch her in the face, she wanted to curse her but Yuri said it in such a way that it feels wrong to get mad at.

Siwon on the other hand, kept staring at Yuri from the overhead mirror.

Does she really like me? he thought, It's possible. I mean, who WOULD'T like me? But maybe she's just teasing me or annoying me. *sigh* who cares anyways? 4 more days and I won't see her again. 

"Siwon??...Siwon?" Nana asked, waving her hands in front of his eyes.

"Yes?"

"You weren't listening right?" she pouted

"I'm sorry, I'm really tired." he said

"What I was saying is, since you're going to Taiwan next month. And After School are not promoting, How about I go to Taiwan too?"

Siwon smiled a sincere and a happy smile. He wanted to jump and hug her but she was driving.

"Thank you. Thank you so much." he beamed, "You're awesome!"

Yuri coughed behind them and his smile turned into a frown.

"You're welcome" Nana grinned and squeezed his hand.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

Updated again! ^^ Don't forget to comment and YES! 90 subscribers! I love you guys!