It's party time

It started with a slap

 

"ERT!!" Yuri shouted and pushed his head away from her s, "I pretend to be a sleep for 5 minutes and you start me?!"

 

Siwon frowned, ignoring her flushing face. "You were acting?"

 

"Well duh! You wanted to kiss me too...aish idols these days!" She stood up and started to walk towards the door.

"Idiot!" Siwon yelled. Something in his voice made Yuri shiver and stop. She turned to look at him, he was standing up now.

"You idiot I was really worried!" he yelled and started to walk towards her. She instinctively backed away. But his steps fastened. He looked at her seriously.  For a moment, Yuri thought this was a scene from a drama. You know, when the guy is really worried about the girl so he goes to her and embraces her, but this was not a drama. This was reality. (LOL)

 

"What the hell? Move out of my away!" he growled and pushed her aside. Yuri nearly lost balance as she stared at him with astonishment.

 

She waited for him to disappear first before bursting out. "Yah! I'm the one who's supposed to be angry!" she yelled and followed him through the door.

 

When she was out, she noticed Siwon was at the video Game store so she decided to go back to the table and sit with Yoona. Her mind was busy plotting plans on which was the easiest to kill Siwon so she didn't notice the silence filling the full table.

 

"Hello Yuri-ssi" said a mature old voice. Yuri scanned the table, trying to find the source of the husky voice.  There was  Leetuek, sitting in front of her, Yunho next to him, Donghae next to Yunho  And when she found him, she immediately stood up and bowed.

"I apoligize! I didn't see you!" Yuri nervously said

Yuri wasn't a stupid person. She knew who Lee So Man was and she knew that she have to be super super polite in front of him.

 

"You didn't see me.” He simply said. It wasn't a question so Yuri didn't say anything but smiled lamely.

 

"You can sit down now," Donghae, who sat across Yoona, impatiently muttered

 

"Haha..thanks" she mumbled and sat back next to Yoona

 

"Unnie...something happened?" Yoona asked, once the attention was away from her

 

"Nah...just tired." Yuri lied

 

"If you want me to beat anyone for you, just let me know." Yoona smiled, showing her a fist. 

 

"Thanks," Yuri said, smiling and took a sip of water from the cup in front her.

 

"hey look! it's starting!" Leetuek pointed behind them.

 

When Yuri looked at where he was pointing, she found Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk were dancing in the middle of the “mall”.Their dancing was something breathetaking. They looked so fierce, so perfect. So mesmerizing. And Yuri wanted to do it too.

 

Changmin and Kyuhyun joined them and started to imitate them, only they looked ridiculous.

 

"Let's go too!" Donghae pulled Yoona and they went too.

 

Soon the dance floor was full of idols. Yuri stayed seated. It was only her,Yunho and Lee So Man now. She looked at them, they were whispering things to each other. Yunho caught her eye and she quickly looked away, embarrassed . She saw Yunho nodding to Lee So Man. 

 

Then out of nowhere, Yunho circled the table and was standing over her.

 

""Let's dance too" Yunho said

 

"Uhmm...", Yuri tried to think of a way out.

 

"Come on! this is the only time you'll ever hang out with singers, might as well enjoy it." Yunho said seductively

 

He's right. I should enjoy this so I can brag about it later...he's right. I won't ever be at a party like this.

 

"Sure. Let's go" Yuri said and made her way to dance floor with Yunho by her side. 

 

At first, she didn't dance well since she was still nervous. She basically shook her head and moved her hands up and down in a weird way. Then slowly, her mind relaxed and her body started to move in every possible way. Her hips, her legs, her hands, her upper body. Everything was moving. If there's one thing Kwon Yuri could do really good at, it will be dancing. Yunho leaned towards her and whispered in her ears. "Dance as if your life depends on it". 

 

"What?" Yuri whispered back, she saw Siwon staring at them from Yunho's shoulder. He looked mad and Yuri smiled. Jealous…so cute.

 

"Just dance," Yunho whispered again, his voice ran shivers through her.

 

"Okay" She nodded and kept dancing.  It is not hard to dance so powerfuly or so smoothly, especially if your partner is Jug Yunho, who's dancing  was as captivating as Yuri's. When she finally got tired, she turned around and noticed that everyone was staring at them. And for some reason, it wasn't hard to ignore them and finish the dance.

 

"You were amazing" Yunho complemented, panting. The thought that she made him this way made Yuri smile in satisfaction.

 

"You were too" she replied, then noticed the change of the song.

 

Classic, eww

 

"I' don't want to dance anymore" Yuri said,

 

“No problem” Yunho said

 

With that, she went to back to the table and joined the only person there. Lee So Man. She was afraid he would talk to her but he didn't. Well, he did stare at her and that made her uncomfortable. And  So when Jonghyun asked her for a dance, she didn't decline.

 

She danced for 6 straight songs then went back to the table. Almost everyone was sitting, well, everyone but Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk who were still arguing who is the best dancer among them.

 

"Are we leaving yet?" she asked Yoona. She was getting tired. 

 

"Not yet. There's still the karaoke"

 

"Can't we just leave now?"

 

"We can't. It's a tradition. Whenever there's a meeting like this, all of us will go to the big karaoke at the end of this 'mall' and sing SMtown's song"

 

"What song?"

 

"Don't you know? We sing it in every SMtown concert. It's called Hope"

 

“That is one of my favorite songs, actually”

 

After another 3 songs, Leetuek called Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk to eat. They all sat in one big table.

 

Yuri sat between Yoona and Taeyeon, facing her was Yunho who sat between Siwon and Changmin.

 

"So, Yuri-ssi likes Siwon eh?" Changmin suddenly said. Yuri blushed and kept busy eating so she wouldn't have to answer.

 

"Who doesn't?" Siwon snickered

 

"Look at her blushing~~" Onew who sat next to Changmin squealed

 

"Cuuuute~~~" Changmin added and hi-5ed Onew.

 

"Yuri and Siwon, sitting on a tree they go K-I-S-S-I-N-G~ First comes love..." Onew chanted

 

"Then comes marriage~" Changmin added

 

"You guys stop!" Taeyeon ordered

 

"Why, the girl can't talk for herself?" Changmin teased. Yuri was still stuffing herself with food, she almost choked.

 

"She is too much in~~LOVEEE~~Ewwww" Onew squealed again.

 

"Actually" Yoona interrupted, "Unnie have a lot of guys lining up for her"

 

Siwon looked up at Yuri, suprised.

 

"Yeah right" he snickered

 

"No. Really. Unnie, who's that handsome Oppa that dropped you off last Friday?" Yoona asked Yuri. 

 

Yuri swallowed the food and answered. "Nichkun"

 

"Nick-who?" Onew asked

 

"He's Thai" Yuri explained

 

"Yep. He's thai and he's really really handsome… I think he likes Yuri Unnie" Yoona bragged.

 

"hoooo~~ another boyfriend~~" Onew and Changmin squealed again

 

"No...” Yuri started to mumble, "it's not like that...we're just...”

 

"Just friends of course," Siwon shrugged" who in their right state of mind would like you?"

 

Yuri shot him a glare

 

"...but if he really does like me, I might consider him" Yuri added, carefully studying Siwon who looked indifferent. "He's really cute, you know"

 

"Oh yeah?" Siwon said, trying to sound casual, "I hope you lay off me now that you found another guy to chase"

 

"hoooo~" Changmin and Onew squealed in the background

 

Yuri pretended to laugh. "I used to chase the wrong guys but this time, I'll make the right decision. Nichkun is gentle, caring, polite, and kind. The exact opposite of you" she remarked.

 

"hooo" the 2 guys squealed again.

 

"But you still like me"

 

"hooo~~" 

 

"Not anymore" Yuri added

 

"hoooo~~"

 

"Liar. You kissed me 2 weeks ago" Siwon stated

 

"Ohh~~"

 

"Well...I did it because...well..." Yuri stuttered. She didn't know what to say then gave up and looked down. Stay calm…stay calm

 

"And we have a winner!" Onew cheered while Changmin started to clap. Soon, the whole table was clapping except for Yuri,Yoona,Siwon,Yunho and Taeyeon. Of course, half the table didn't know why they're clapping. They just went with the flow.

 

Yuri grabbed and started to bite the fried chicken in front of her, trying to escape sudden embarrassment. "Your manners Yuri" Siwon chuckled .Yuri swallowed the food harshly then sent him a glare.

 

"Dude, I could shut you up if I want, I'm just too nice so leave me alone" She snapped

 

"Yeah right," Siwon grinned

 

After 20 minutes of eating and teasing, they followed Lee So Man towards the karaoke room at the end of the 'mall'.

 

Yuri settled down between Jessica and Yunho. 

 

"This is my favorite part of our meetings!" Jessica told Yuri

 

Then the music started.  Kyuhyun and Onew went to the mini-stage first.

 

I didn't think much because they were always there

The precious people who were always there

Whenever I feel lonely, feeling really tired

they would calm me down,

 

Then Taeyeon and Luna went on stage

 

I lived  like that, forgetting those who gave me strength

 

Then the MICs were given to the 2 ladies and the guys left the stage

 

I didn't think much because they were always there

The precious people who were always there

Whenever I feel lonely or really tired

They would calm me down

I lived like that, forgetting those who gave me strength

 

 There voices, Yuri thought, they are making me all fuzzy in the inside. It's beautiful...

 

Then Yesung  and Jonghyun walked on the stage and took the MICS again.

 

Yuri closed her eyes and listened to the soft beautiful melody. 

 

"You can sing too" Somebody whispered in her ears and the moment her eyes fluttered open, Yunho grabbed her hand and led her towards the little  stage.

 

Yuri felt the eyes of her audience boring into her.

 

"I can't sing!" she hissed at Yunho, Jonghyun and Yesung were almost done with their lines now.

 

"Try." Yunho said and Yesung handed her his MIC.

 

The music kept going and Yunho started to sing. Yur'i knew the lyrics, she opened stiffly and started to rap into the MIC.

 

Now I never fall

Though I feel tired

I rather stand tall thinking of my tommorow

I failed  bussinse

I failed love

However nothing can make you fall,

you should know that you aren't alone~

 

Even though her voice squeaked at first, she still managed to sing it well. She looked at her partner, Yunho, and found him smiling and she smiled back as she continued to sing.

 

you should know it's time to stand tall

Let's all stand and put out your hands

Let's do it together, let's hold each other's hands!

 

When Yuri realized Sunny and Sungmin had mounted the stage, she handed Sunny her MIC and gave her a high-5.

 

"Wow Yuri, that was really good." Jessica beamed at Yuri.

 

The next 5 minutes were fun. Surprisingly, this big family was full of dorks. It wasn't hard to laugh along with them or even sing. 

 

Once the show was over, they all went to the cars. Apparently, some of them were planning to go to the beach first. It was 10:00PM already and Yuri didn't want to go. She hadn’t slept the night before because she kept thinking about this “meetig”.

 

"I will go with Unnie back to the dorms" Yoona said as they headed to the cars.

 

The rest of the idols were trailing behind them.

 

"No Yoona I'll go," Jessica sad, "You wanted to go to the beach remember?"

 

Yoona looked down shyly and looked at her.

 

"I wanna go to the beach too," lied Yuri, trying to sound cheerful and right "come on."

 

"Don't lie, you looked uncomfortable this whole time." Jessica said, looking at her knowingly.


"This is not what I want" Yuri thought.

 

"You girls go I'll take her," a voice called. It was Yunho, "I didn't want to go anyways."

 

"Sunbae are you sure?" asked Jessica.

 

“Yeah I’m sure.” Yunho said encouragingly.

 

"Hyung, I have things to discuss with Yuri. I'll drop her off." It was Siwon

 

Dangerous Siwon or y Yunho.

 

"You can talk to her later." Yunho said impatiently.

 

I pick...

 

"It's urgent."

 

Siwon.

 

"Yunho-ssi," Yuri said,"I have things to discuss with Siwon."

 

Yunho looked taken back for a second then beamed in a weird way,"Okay."

 

"See you later girls," said Yuri to the girls before turning and following Siwon towards his car.

 

 
 
A/N I will edith it later ^^ Please leave me your comments again! <3