LOVE LOVE LOVE!

It started with a slap

 

Not in the park. Not in the Library, Not near the lake. Where the heck did she go? Siwon thought.

He sat in the bus stop to take a breathe. He had been looking for Yuri for 2 hours already; the fact that nobody recognized him itself is a miracle. He suddenly jumped when his phone rang, hoping that it's Yuri but the screen said, "Nana <3"

"Hello," He answered

"Oppa, What are you doing?” She asked in her usual cute voice

Perfect. Just perfect, Siwon thought sourly

 "Nothing much. How are you?” Siwon said

"I'm just missing you"

"So you forgive me now?” He asked

"For what?” She asked, her tone innocent and pure

"Because...of Yuri...that day"

Siwon, why did you bring it up now!

"Of course I forgive you Oppa. Now that I think about it. I shouldn't be jealous of that Yuri girl. I mean, I'm way prettier, richer and more popular. Right?” She asked

Siwon, for some unknown reason, didn't want to agree with her.

"Right?" She asked again

"Right" he agreed, silently regretting saying it.

"Oppa, do you need a ride?” Nana asked

"No I'm looking-what?!” he said nervously

Did she just ask me if I needed a ride? his mind cried.

"Oppa!" Nana's voice didn't come from the phone and that made Siwon gasp."Oppa!" She called again. Siwon turned to find a girl waving at him from a red pagani Zonda.

"Oppa, do you need a ride?" She asked again.

Siwon swallowed his nervousness and tried to act cool again as he got in the passenger's seat.

"Sure,” He said, smiling, "I was actually looking for Yuri"

Nana smile faded.

Yuri, Yuri, Yuri, that girl is troublesome, Nana thought with a grim

"What do you mean?" She asked, hiding her obvious annoyance

"I told you last tie, She's not supposed to leave our dorms until everything is settled," Said Siwon. "Drive around until we find her"

Nana sighed. "Yes sir!", she said, smiling as she turned the car on. "So, what’re you doing tomorrow?" She asked casually as she swerved away..

"Nothing"

"Oppa, do you know? Kahi Unnie was filming for Dream High 2 so she always got home late...I miss her so much and I'm always  worried about her health", Nana said, eyes on the road, "I just hope she doesn't get sick"


She waited for Siwon to say something, She turned to look at him but he was looking out of the window. Looking for Yuri.

"Oppa",she said but he wasn't paying attention. "Do you like me?"

That brought Siwon back to reality. "Hmm?" he asked

"Do you like me?", she repeated

"Of course why?" he asked, looking at her with curiosity

"I'm your girlfriend right?", She asked

"Of course"

Why does she answer my questions with questions?, Siwon thought, Siwon, Don't worry about her now, let's find Yuri first.

"I I was just asking," She smiled and tried to focus on the road.

After 5 minutes, Nana said "Oppa, She’s not here"

"She mentioned that she attends The University here. She lives next to it so let's look around there. maybe she went back to her dorms", Siwon said

Where on earth did you go, kwon Yuri? Stop making me worry!, Siwon thought

                                                               ********************************************************************************

"I can do it! I can do it!" , Yuri cheered herself as she stood in front of her dorms' door, Knowing that her own father is inside; she had seen his car parked outside. "Kwon Yuri, hwaiting!"

She took a deep breath then smoothly let it out then knocked on the door.

"Unnie!, Quick! your dad  is here and he's really mad!", Jiyeon,her roommate, whispered to her. 

"hi Jiyeon", Yuri said in a sense of dark humor

She walked inside to be greeted by the glare of her father.

"Where have you been?" he asked, surprisingly calm

"Let me explain. Please"

"Tell me everything"

Yuri gulped down her salvia. "Appa, promise to trust me and let me make my own decisions. then I'll tell you"

"I promoise you nothing" he impatiently said.

"Have some faith in your daughter! come on!"

"Talk" he said.

                                                             ********************************

"Yuri-ah, you know, I'm only doing this because I love you. You're the only thing that I have left in this world. Your mom passed away and left you to me. I love you sweetheart. I knew that someday you will fall in love. You're allowed to date Yuri, just pick a better guy." Mr.Kwon said as he rode his car. The talk with his daughter has gone well. Much to Yuri's surprise.

"I'm sorry"

"Don't be," he the engine. Ready to go. "I should've talked to you about relationships. Take care of yourself okay?"

She barely heard his last words because of the noise his van was making

"Thanks. Bye"

The Van moved away. Yuri kept waving until it  disappeared behind the University.

"I'm sorry," She said to the air

Yuri's dad was the kindest, most loyal, ad most caring person she ever met. he always took care of her, asked her about her health and cooked for her despite the fact she was the girl.Yuri, Who was 13 when her Mom died, asked him why didn't he marry again. He looked at her and smiled, saying that her Mom never left his mind. Every Friday, he goes to the graveyard to visit her ad talk to her.That's how amazing he is.

"hey," a husky,manly and a familiar voice said, sending Goosebumps through Yuri's back.

She turned around and frowned. "What are you doing here, Minho?" she asked, trying to hide her nervousness.

"I live next door, remember?"

That's how they met. when Yuri used to sell dumplings in the moring, She met Minho who goes to the same university as her. He always jogged. He started to stop and eat while she worked. Then they started to talk. They got closer and closer. They talked about her Dad, his Mom(who married a man that Kicked Minho out),politics, religion, science and of course, Love. "Love is burdensome," he would say. Yuri would shrugg and ignore his comments. One hot morning, he came to her and said, "You're right. Love exists and the one that I like is you." To Minho's suprise, Yuri accepted him and they started dating. They knew each other for 2 years. dated each other for 2 months. all this time, Yuri wasn’t aware of anything bad in him.

"How is your boyfriend?" Minho asked, bringing Yuri to the present. She knew he was talking about Siwon and for that moment, she decided to lie. To show him that she got over him. That she’s strong ad doesn't need him.

"He's alright," she replied

"So he IS your boyfriend."

"obviously," Yuri said, as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. I mean, she did slap him right?

"Liar." he shot, boring his dark eyes into hers, "You can't fool me. It started because of me, didn't it Yuri? because that day, I broke up with you, right? and when you slapped him, you called him 'Minho' right?"

Yuri glared at him, secretly hating him for being a smartass. "I admit it," she started, "it did start because of you. But we really like each other."

"liar. You only met last week"

Yuri sighed."It was love at first sight"

"So, you got over me already?"

"Yeah. If it's not for you, we wouldn't have met. So thank you." she said.

Minho looked at her suspiciously. "I still don't believe you" he said.

"Just what the hell do you want Minho?" she snapped, feeling enraged

"Yuri, I think that I really--"

A red pagani Zonda stopped in front of them, right where Mr.Kwon's car was minutes ago. Yuri could swear that she didn't see the car coming. She looked at the car, confused the she gasped when she spotted Siwon sitting in the passenger’s seat. Glaring at her.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Updated again XD It got deleted last time. Sorry guys and don't forget to comment!