Sorry but you have to do it.

It started with a slap

"So why am I here again?" Yuri asked Taeyeon.

 

She got up 3 days after her adventure to the Mall with SM's artists and here she was now, stuck with Yunho, Taeyeon, Leetuek, Kangta,Onew Victoria and  BoA  in a big meeting room waiting for SM's Chariman, Lee So Man and SM's CEO Kim Young Min.  Yuri still doesn't understand why she was there.

 

"For the millionth time. Yuri. I don't know. I got a call from the Chariman's secretary and she told me to bring you with me to today's meeting"

 

"Do you think I'm in trouble?" Yuri asked.

 

Victoria shot her an angry look then continued her whispering with Kangta.

 

"I don't know Yuri. They'll be here in a minute,then we'll know"

 

"Okay.Sorry" 

 

"Don't be nervous, Yuri! Oppa is here" Leetuek told her and sent her a wink

 

Yuri, who sat between Leetuek and Taeyeon just smiled awkwardly as she waited.

 

"They're here" Leetuek said and pointed towards the door.

 

Lee So Man walked inside with the same dark smile from before and took a seat at the end of the table.

 

"So, you're all here"

 

"Yes, Chairmain" everyone else echoed, the other man, Kim Young Min stood behind the Chairman with a troubled look on his face.

 

"How are you, Yuri-ssi?" Lee So Man asked.

 

"Very well" Yuri said in a strong tone.

 

"I want you all to listen very well, espacially you, Leetuek and Yuri. I have important things to say.  As you know, one of our idols, Siwon was involved in a love scandal with this girl right here. We were going to deny these rumors but things didn't go as planned" he looked at Yuri, her heart started to race "So, we decided to confirm their relationship. That is, of course, if Yuri-ssi agrees"

 

Everyone gasped. This was not the solution they expected to hear.

 

"But chairman..." Yunho started to say

 

"What about Siwon?" Leetuek interrupted, "I don't think he have any feelings for Yuri-ssi and I don't feel like he should be involved in this relationship"

 

"Leetuek, I understand what you are saying. However, Siwon gained a lot of antis from this scandal and the majority  his fans left his fancub as well. His career would be ruined if he doesn't confirm their relationship and be looked upon from the gentle eyes of Netizens. After we confirm their relationship, he'll go to Strong Heart and talk about how many people left him for this relationship. The public will feel bad for him and he will gain a lot of his fans back. This is the only way."

 

"But..."

 

"Leetuek, Was I ever wrong?"

 

"No but..."

 

"Trust me, This is the only way"

 

Leetuek looked down at his hands then said, "Fine. do whatever you like"

 

"And you, Yuri-ssi, I've seen your singing and dancing in the Mall and they are outstanding. We would like you to be a part of our company. We will train you for 3 months then have you make a debut. How would you like that?"

 

Yuri couldn't open . She was lost for words.

 

 "You're putting her on the spot," Yunho scowled, everyone turned their eyes to him, "Give her some time to think"

 

"I agree" Taeyeon added, then looked at Yuri, "This is a serious matter Yuri. Being a celebrity, a trainee and dating Siwon publically. You have to think about it throughly"

 

"Of course we'll give you sometime to think, " Lee So Man said,"But let me finish talking first. Yuri-ssi, you're going to college right?"

 

Yuri nodded.

 

"And now you can't because the school surrounded by reporters..and possibly anti fans. Right?"

 

Yuri nodded again.

 

"You see, you're already popular. It will be difficult for you live your life the way it used to be.So take advantage of your popularity. You're not only helping yourself but you're helping Siwon as well if you become a trainee and date him. After 4 months of your debut, we'll release an official statement that you're not dating anymore. You will have to be an artist in our company for 2 years only. I promise you that. Then you can do whatever you want to do"

 

Yunho looked at Yuri with intense eyes. "Yuri don't do it. It's not easy, trust me"

 

"I'll give you time to think" Lee So Man said

 

"No" Yuri interrupted him. "I will do it"

 

Lee So Man smiled and Yunho growled. "You don't know what you're doing" Yunho whispered under his breathe.

 

"In 2 conditions" Yuri added.

 

"Yes. What are they?" Lee So Man asked in displeasure.

 

"I continue to go to college and I will only and ONLY be in your company for 1 year. No more."

 

"One year...that's too little though" Lee So Man said, shaking his head, "But I'll let it go. If you say one year, I won't force you to stay longer"

 

"Okay then. I'll sign it" Yuri  declared.

 

"Chairman, I trust you but I think you're making a mistake" Victoria spoke up,"No offense, Yuri. but she isn't  idol material. We don't know her very well.  You can't trust her easily"

 

"Victoria, Dear, I researched everything before hand. Yuri-'s reputation is very pure. She is a hardworker and went through a lot of troubles in her life. And as you know, The public loves the drama in idols life" he laughed.

 

"Chairmain, think this over" Victoria insisted, "Please"

 

"Victoria, you just take care of f(x). Alright? and leave the rest of my artists for me to handle" Lee So Man said, a little bit irritated.

 

"Yes, sir" Victoria said curtly and gave him a slight bow.

 

"So, what do you say Yuri?"

 

Yunho, Kim Young Man, Taeyeon, Victoria, Leetuek BoA and Kangta all looked at her.

 

"I say yes" she said.

 

"Okay then," Lee So Man smiled, "We'll send you your contract tomorow and have Siwon confirm your relationship next Monday. Okay with you?".

 

"Yep"

 

"Alright. I won't keep you kids here any longer, you can all leave" Lee So Man said.

 

And One by one, they left.

 

Yuri and Taeyeon were the last to leave, Yunho and Leetuek were walking a little bit ahead of them.

 

"Why did you do it for Yuri? I don't think you're interested in being a celebrity" Taeyeon asked.

 

"I did it for the best. Siwon-ssi went through a lot for me. I think this is the best thing I could do to make it up for him" Yuri said, 

 

"But this will change your entire life. You're not a normal citizen anymore, you know. You will have people taking pictures of you wherever you go. some fans following you everywhere. Anti-fans sending you discousting or even deadly gifts. It's not easy" Taeyeon explained

 

"I can handle it" Yuri said in the same firm voice

 

"Easy to say," Yunho, who was now walking next to Yuri said in an annoyed tone.

 

"I'll take it" Yuri insisted

 

Yunho laughed coldly, "We'll see. One day, you will break and start crying. One day you will regret signing that contract. One day, Yuri. Just wait"

Then he walked away.

 

(Next Morning in SNSD's dorms)

 

"Siwon stop! she's still sleeping!"

 

'I don't give a damn. Yoona! move out of my way!"

 

"Hey this is my room! You can't just walk in"

 

"Yoona, You're Donghae's Girlfriend and everything but I swear, I wouldn't feel guilty if I push out of my way. So just move!"

 

"No!"

 

"I said move!"

 

"Taeyeon. if you don't move your member out of my way right now. I would ruin her beautiful face!"

 

A different voice talked, "Okay.Siwon. Okay. Come on Sooyoung, get her out of his way"

 

Sooyoung and Taeyeon grabbed Yoona's hands and moved her from in front of the door.

 

"Where is she at?!" Siwon yelled as he threw the door open. He saw her, sleeping. "Get up!"

 

When she didn't move, Siwon walked angrily towards her and pulled the covers off her.

 

"Yuri. Get up!!" He yelled. Yuri's eyes fluttered open.

 

"What the hell?" she yawned. She sat up and faced Siwon angrily. Her hair was messed up and she was only wearing her pijamas, but she didn't care. She was going through so much, the last thing she would think was how she would look like "It's only 9 am!! What do you want?"

 

"Don't sign that contract!" Siwon shouted.

 

"Why not?" she asked, her mind slowly calming down.

 

"You know why.  I already have a girlfriend!" he yelled, "I won't just break up with her for you!"

 

"Who told you to break up with her?" yuri asked.

 

"Well, how are we going to date if I don't break up with Nana?"

 

Yuri laughed. "We're not really going to date, Choi Siwon. We're going to pretend to date."

 

Siwon was taken back for a moment. "Oh"

 

"So yeah. Calm down, I'm doing this not just for myself but for you too. Let's just be friends okay? It's not going to be good if we fight everytime we meet"

 

"It's not easy Yuri. I don't know what to do...I don't want to hurt Nana. She's important to me" Siwon sighed.

 

"I'll talk to her if you want."

 

"No it's okay. I will talk to her"

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yeah. Thanks" Siwon smiled. Yuri smiled back.

 

"Hmmm" Siwon started awkwardly, then looked at her hair and clothes, "I'll let you change and do all that girls things now..."

 

Yuri looked at herself and blushed a little. "okay.."

 

A/N  I updated again thanks to Paparazzi! ^^ Did you guys listen to the song? at first, I thought it was weird but I listened to it 3 more times and I fell for soshi all over again xD <3 It's so beautiful!  

btw, as much as I love YunRi,  I won't focous on them anymore. The  chapters that are left will have more KhunRi and of course, YulWon.