Wow, Fantastic Baby

It started with a slap

 

(Day of the Smtown Party)
All nine girls were sitting in the practice room, They liked it better than the living room since it was always fresh here. Not cold. not warm.   Just perfect. 
"We only have 3 hours to get ready!" Sooyoung shouted.
"Dana and Lina are not here yet," Taeyeon said for the 9th time.
"There's nine of us now. it will take ages to get all of us ready on time!" Sooyoung whined.
"Sooyoung, Calm down. we have to wait." 
Seohyun who was talking on the phone hung up. "Guys, Lina said they'll be here in an hour. She wants us to shower and change our clothes, then they only have the hair and make-up to do"
Jessica and Tiffany immediately ran to their rooms and  Hyoyeon and Sunny followed, uncaring.
"I'll go get ready too," Seohyun said and followed the older members but  stopped to listen to her Unnies arguing.
"But we won't have time to do all of our hairs and make-up" Sooyoung said angrily.
"Sunny's hair is short so she'll just straighten it" Taeyeon said.
"I'm just going to let my hair down," Seohyun offered.
"Me too~" Yuri added.
"Well....I can do mine on my own. I mean, I'll just curl it," Yoona said.
"GREAT!" Taeyeon said brightly, "See Sooyoung? I told you we can fix this."
"Alright!" Sooyoung beamed, "Let's get ready!!"
Yoona pulled Yuri along and ran to her room, excited.
"Hmmm," Yoona,she started to open the drawer, "Unnie, what is your favorite color?"
"I don't have one," Yuri answered
"Well," Yoona said, scratching her head, "What looks good on you?"
"I don't know," Yuri answered lamely. To be honest, she was really nervous, she wasn't ready to see Siwon again or Super Junior or all of these idols. They were different from her. They had "Manners" while she was too....normal....too not cool.........or that's what she thought.
"Got it!" Yoona squeeled and pulled out a long dress for Yuri.
"Don't tell me..." Yuri started to say.
"Unnie, it's a formal party. We'll have to wear dresses." Yoona explained.
Yuri nodded and went to the bathroom to shower and get ready.
(1 hour later)
"Hey girls!" Dana came in Yoona's room. She was smiling as bright as ever.
"Quick Unnie, do my make up!" Yoona said and sat in front of the mirror.
"Where's the girl?" Dana asked, looking around the messy room.
"Now that you mention it, she have been in the bathroom for a long time,"Yoona said, worried.
"oh.." Dana said. and sat on the bed.
"Unnie!" Yoona complained and Dana immediately stood up, "Sorry, coming," she mumbled
"So, what do I have to do? just make up right?" Dana asked and pulled her sleeves up.
"Yes," 
(20 minutes later)
"DONE!" Dana beamed, "Where's Yuri?"
"Unnie! come out please!" Yoona called Yuri.
"I don't think I should..." They heard Yuri mumbling.
"Unnie, you have to get ready. come on," Yoona whined
"Okay..." Yuri said and walked out of the restroom.
Dana looked at her tearfully, "A masterpiece. Yuri. You are so beautiful."
"Thanks...haha..." Yuri awkwardly said.
"I'll do your make-up then you're perfect!" Dana squealed.

This is SNSD going to the party:

df9300a0703cf95c8c3a0bfbbff08175_large.j0fdcda1856225937ff57c1ca9045342a_large.j

d1150860effe30760824c00be27c0dec_large.jtaeyeon_tube_top_dress_gaon_awards_2012_

62c8762d7c1aa0c0c8836442d62a0468_large.jimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8twYZAD6PWa8FpzPKrZu

Hyoyeon1.jpgSNSD-Jessica-Appear-with-Elegant-gown-In

yuri-SNSD-2011-SBS-Song-Festival-Red-Car

 

 

After an hour and 3 minutes, Nine Girls were walking into a big mall. Of course, it wasn't really a mall but SMtown named it the mall because it had everything. Shops,video games,movie thethears,food, tennis quorts,  pool, spa, Karoake and a big dance floor in the middle. Everything you could ever want was there, it was heaven on earth.  It was a huge building, both from the inside and outside. And for a moment, Yuri felt excieted.
Yoona and Yuri's held hands as they walked in, "I'll protect you,"  Yoona promised her when they were still in the car.
Seohyun,Tiffany and Taeyeon went towards the karoake and joined Yesung,Sungmin and Jonghyun. Jessica and Sooyoung went towards the little pan-cakes store, where Krystal,Onew and Luna were eating. Sunny joined Changmin and kyuhyun at the video games store.
Yoona dragged Yuri with her to the table where Donghae,Siwon,Leetuek and Yunho were sitting.
"Looking girl," Leetuek grinned.
Yuri looked at him, shocked, he wasn't mad and his smile looked sincere so she bowed her head. Then her eyes turned to Siwon, he was staring down at the water bottle in front of him. He didn't take one look at her.
"So, that's the girl." Yunho said and eyed Yuri.
"That's Yuri," Yoona corrected and pointed at Yunho, "And this is Yunho Oppa, Yuri". Yunho stood up and walked around the table to her. He gently held her hand, kneeled down and kissed it. Yuri flushed. 
"It's nice to meet you, Yuri-ssi" he said and smiled at her the smile that made girls faint a million times before.
"Uhmm..me too..." Yuri stuttered and pulled her hand away.
Stupid! you look stupid!
"Unnie you want to sit here?" Yoona asked, she could tell that Yuri wasn't enjoying herself. But Yuri knew that Yoona wanted to spend some time with Donghae too.
"Yoona, you sit. I want to look at the place first"
"Do you want me to go with you?" Yoona asked
"I'll go with her, Yoona"  the voice frightened Yuri. Siwon still didn't look at her as he volunteered.
"Itsokayicangoalone" Yuri said so quickly they barely heard her
"What?", Yoona asked. Confused,Siwon was still not looking at her
"I can go by myself" she insisted
Everyone was looking at Yuri now. Yunho and Leetuek shared some wierd glances and grinned. Donghae looked impassive and Yoona looked worried. 
"I'll show you around the place, come on" Siwon said, standing up and started to walk, expecting Yuri to follow him. Yoona grabbed Yuri's hand. "You sure?" she asked. Yuri nodded and gave her an assuring smile then followed Siwon.
"Uhmm..." Yuri started to say but he interrupted her.
"Shut up," Siwon snapped. Yuri was still walking behind him so she couldn't see his expression. Siwon walked towards the tennis court which was empty. Unfortunately for Yuri, the tennis court was inside a big hall. In another word, nobody could see them.
"Wanna play?" he asked, still not looking at Yuri. Still sounding cold.
What kind of question is that? I'm wearing a long dress and high heels. I can't play, of course.
She was going to protest but he started to laugh. It wasn't a heartily laugh not a fake one.
Weird
He stopped walking, Yuri stopped too. Still a bit behind him. 
He turned around and smiled. Slowly, he started to apporach her. With every step he took, Yuri took a smaller one backwards. 
 
He's going to hurt me...
She quickly gave him her back and tried to run for the door. She heard him laughing evilly behind her but that didn't stop her. She was so close to the door. So close but then she tripped and fell down on her stomach.
.Damn you high heels...
When Siwon reached her,smiling of course, he started to . "Nobody could run away from me." but Yuri didn't move. So he sat on his knees and turned her around so he could see her face. Her eyes were squeezed shut.
 
"Yah, stop acting and face me. We have things to discuss" but Yuri didn't move. "Aigoo~stop being difficult. if you don't wake up right now, I'll kiss you!" Siwon waited for her to push him away or react but she still did not move."I'm coming..." he threathened as he leaned down, "coming...." his face was inches away from hers now. 
 
"I bet you want me to kiss you" he scoffed and pulled away. "I won't give you that satisfaction." Yuri still didn't move so Siwon started to tickle her. "pyoong" he squeled. And Yuri, still, did not move. 
 
That's when Siwon realized that she might have been hurt for real.
 
Did she like...die?
Instinctively, he pushed his ears on her chest, trying to her heartbeat when her eyes glowed open.
Her eyes were wide, soon was open wide as well for she started to yell, "ERT!!!!!"
 
 

A/N another update! Don't you guys just love me? xD  A bit of YunRi  too <3 All of my OTPS are here now~~ Like always, leave me your feedback!