Press Confrence

It started with a slap

 

Before you start reading, there are things that I want to say. First of all, this story was palgirized (hooray!) but don't worry, the person deleted it. Second of all, Thank you 98 subscribers. I don't think this story deserves this much love  :) . Third of all, Jay actually did pick Yoona as his favorite SNSD member last year on Kiss The Radio so I guess something happened to JaySica. Fourth of all, Ilovekwonyuri pointed out that Yuri isn't portrayed as a beauty here. She's beautiful, we all agree. But here, she's tomboyish and not girly type of person. She only cares about her studies so she don't waste time taking care of herself.Please don't think that Yuri is ugly or that I find herugly. Lastly, Nana is my bias in AS! I do NOT hate her. I just wanted to include her in the story since she's one of the rising idols. :) I'll let you read  now. Don't forget to leave your comments!

Yuri fluttered her eyes open to be greeted by 2 beautiful beaming faces staring at her. First, she looked at them, confused and smiled back. Then she realized that they're not supposed to be here and pushed them away with her hands.

"Who are you?!" she yelled at the 2 girls. They wore identical clothes. 2 black skinny jeans and a gray blouse. The one with brown hair smiled wider.

"We’re here to help you look amazing!" she beamed

"Ha?" Yuri murmured.

"My name is Dana" the one with the black hair said, rolling her eyes at her partner, " And this is Lina" she pointed to the other girl, "We work as SM stylists and since today is the day of your Press Conference, we're here to make you look presentable"

""I think I look just fine" Yuri shrugged

"Your eyebrows!" Lina shrieked. Dana walked to her partner and started to pat her back soothingly.

Thanks, You make me feel beautiful, Yuri thought sourly.

"You'll fix those in no time. But what am I going to do with these nails?" she went and grabbed Yuri's hands. Yuri had bitten her nails to scrubs in the past 2 weeks. She didn't think they would be disastrous. Lina lifted a few strands of Yuri’s hair and gave a disapproving shake.

"Yuri-ssi, you're a girl. How can you look like this?" Dana asked

"I'm sorry I'm not a model," Yuri shrugged. Dana sighed.

 "Well, at least you wax" she said, remembering a worst case of styling, "Come on now, we have a lot to do before 1:00PM.

Yuri washed her face then was forced to sit in a chair. Dana riveted her brows and gave her fake nails while Lina worked on her hair.

As they worked on her, they talked about silly things. Which idol had the best hair (sunny, apparently), who sleeps during their make-over (all of them) and who’s dating who. That's Yuri's favorite part. Apparently, these "innocent" idols are all dating. Nicole and Key, sooyoung and Ryewook, Tiffany and Wooyoung, Taeyeon and Leetuek and of course, Sunny and Sungmin.

After 3 hours of pain, they dressed her in a short jean skirt that rested on her knees and a pink hoodie.

"Are you kidding me?" Yuri asked when they gave her the clothes. "I should look professional not teenage-like"

"You're supposed to look innocent and pure so that the people, especially the fans, like you and believe you"

"Oh" she said as if it makes so much sense.

"Now, you can go eat breakfast since you have time, "Dana said, pleased with her success.

Yuri nodded and went downstairs. Shindong and Donghae looked up when they heard her footsteps. Shindong's eyes widened and Donghae smilesd.

"Do I look THAT bad?" Yuri asked them. She didn't have time to look as the mirror. And they made her feel self-conscious.

"No you look..." Donghae started, "You look like Yoona. You could pass as twins"

"He means you look amazing," Shindong said, rolling his eyes.

Yuri wanted to ask Donghae if he made up with Yoona since he mentioned her but decided not to. After eating cereal and drinking half-cup of tea. Siwon came in. She could tell he was impressed by her new appearance even though he tried not to look surprised.

"It's time to go," He announced

Donghae, Shindong, Yesung ad Sungmin walked them to the door.

"So, this is it." Donghae said. He raised his hand and Yuri shook it, "It was nice having you here, Yuri" 

"Thanks. I had a lot of fun too" Yuri replied. Well...it wasn't horrible was it? she thought

"I'll miss you~" Sungmin cried and hugged her. 

"Me too, Sungmi Oppa" she muttered and let go

"Come visit again," shindong said

"Yeah" Yuri said awkwardly, remembering her promise with Siwon. She promised to get out of his life.

"Bye, Take care" Yesung said and pat her head.

"Thank you everyone. It mean a lot to me and I hope I didn't bother you  a lot. Say bye to the rest of the boys for me" Yuri bowed and went inside the black van.

They sat quite for a while then Siwon broke the silence.

"Let's end this well, "Siwon said, "It was nice meeting you Yuri. Maybe if we met in different circumstances, Maybe we would've been friends" Yuri looked at him. “But this is how we met and I hope we don’t burden each other anymore”

"I'm sorry I left without permission" she said

"I'm sorry I didn't let you explain" Siwon said and Yuri nodded. The rest of the ride was quite.

"We're almost there," he suddenly said and pointed ahead. There was a huge building, a company maybe with so many windows. When Yuri’s eyes went from the windows down to the doors beneath, she gasped. There were too many people. Some young (fans, she guessed) and some old(reporters maybe).

"Don't worry" Siwon said, sensing her fear, "I'll be right there, next to you"

"Right “she sourly replied. knowing that the pounding of her heart won't stop for a while.

"You know what to do right?" Siwon asked her

"Yes. Introduce myself, then let you start and I'll add in few lines confirming your statements"

"Excellent"

The car came to a stop and Yuri's door was opened by an older man dressed up in a suit.

"Careful miss,” he warned when Yuri stepped outside, feeling dizzy. Cameras flashed and Yuri couldn't see anything for a while. She stared at the people. Some of them were mad, some curious, some giving her thumps ups. Then one person, standing right behind the guard, waved to her. "Hey" Minho said, grinning.

He thinks we're dating, I wish I could do this without proving to Minho that he's right. I wish...I wish... I wish me and Siwon were really dating,Yuri thought as she stared at Minho, her heart kept beating and she felt her hands sweat, I’ll just have to do it. But the lie was worth it. Even if it hurt him only for a while.

"Come on," Siwon said. Yuri followed him to a big meeting room. They were directed to sit on the table facing the reporters. They bowed before taking their seats. "It'll be fine" Siwon whispered so only she could hear him.

"Hello, I'm Super Junior's Siwon" Siwon said through the microphone. 

"Hello, I'm Kwon Yuri" Yuri said, sounding more confident than she was. She looked at the hungry audience. She knew some of them from the TV. Leetuek and Super Junior's manager were sitting there too. Then there was Minho, handsome and wicked. Still smiling.

"You all heard about the misunderstand me and Yuri-ssi encountered before." Siwon continued. Yuri was still looking at Minho. "I would like to tell you that---"

"We're dating" Yuri interrupted him. She didn’t know why she said but she didn’t want to take it back. She saw Minho's smile disappearing and smiled.. Siwon looked at Yuri and started to talk again, "She's not---"

Before he could finish his sentence, Yuri stood up, looked at Siwon and leaned to crush his lips, preventing him from saying anything. He tried to talk but Yuri didn't let him. She pushed her lips against his so hard that she felt his teeth underneath.

I’m sorry Siwon. I’m sorry Suju, I’m sorry Appa. I’m Sorry Nana.

I’m sorry everyone.