The First Time Ever I Saw Her Face

A Simple Love Story

 

 

The opening act was it's on full swing. The place that was cold and empty few hours ago,was now full of people and it is now literally jumping with excitement.The music blasted right into your ears. Kyuhyun watched from  the corner as he tried to help out in the bar and soon there were three of them helping out ,for Donghae was pouring drinks and adding more glasses on the counter too.

The bar was crowded. Women,hot women,just as they say it,some in  groups and some with their partners.Men eyeing and looking out for a pick up for the night, or even for a mere acquiantances and a mere conversation with somebody.Yesung and his band has just finished performing and soon part of the crowd started moving to the bar to get something to drink.

Yesung invited some of his celebrity friends for press and for promotion.Two members of a famous boy band that the girls has been crazy about. The two stars waved in the crowd as Yesung ushered them inside the office.Yesung signaled  drinks for the two guest as Donghae nodded his head.Kyuhyun was left to pick up what Donghae has been doing as he brought the drinks inside.Drinks and drinks as Kyuhyun mixed it one after the other. He finally took a breather after what seems to be an hour...until Krystal set is on again on the stage as they slow down in the bar.

And by chance,Kyuhyun find himself looking at by the entrance of the club ,and then a girl with a long black hair came into view.She got a slim body and yes she walks down with such a grace as if performng a graceful dance in front of him as he gazed at her face.Her face is clean and flawless,not much of an accent but just a touch of make up to enhanced what she really got,which is  simply a  beautiful face,.Kyuhyun can't help but stared at her face.She was one of those girls that you will find yourself staring even though you don't really mean to.She smiled as she turned at her back,and then a handsome guy came into view,smiling and laughing at her,as he put his arms around her.His arms clearly showing that he got this woman on his arms and nobody can take her away from him...

Kyuhyun's face clouded,seeing the guy with her. He doesn't know why he felt upset and disappointed. Jealous of the guy who put his arms around her. He looks like he is a playboy judging by the way his eyes flickers and laughs and the way he looked at the crowd before him. He will be no good for her,he thought. He brushed the thought, Why is he judging the guy by just one look , as he concentrated back on what he is doing. He glanced back again,and saw them with a crowd of friends as they greeted each other in the big table.This time Donghae came back and so he decided to go  back in the office...

The frown is still in his face as he walked inside. Yesung are the only one left in the office right now,changing his clothes to something casual.

"What was the frown on your face? We are not doing bad for an opening night." Yesung said with a smile. "In fact it has exceeded my expectations."

"Nothing,I am just tired." he answered."Yeah it is jumping outside.That is why I need to take a breather.Krystal set was just finished.Didn't you watch your girl?"

"I saw part of it. I just need to change so I can help out outside.She doesn't mind,if i don't watch the whole set." he said."You got a call from your girl yet?"

He shook his head."I am not expecting one tonight. She must be tired from the flight and have an early shoot in the morning." as the thoughts of Seo Hyun came.He almost forgot her tonight. But how come he is reeling over the thought of that woman with a man on her side ? And yes could not understand why he took an instant dislike on that guy? Maybe he need to look at them again and maybe he will changed his ideas about them....as he walked back outside.

He found Donghae talking to a bunch of girls in the bar, They were clearly flirting with him. There was this naughty grin on his face,which he hopes,Sulli won't see.

"Girls ,I want you to meet one of my partners here,Kyuhyun. " as Donghae introduce him.

"Ohh,are all of you that good looking? " one of the girls said. Kyuhyun smiled and shook his head.

"It is only Donghae who is the women killer here." he said as he has an amused laugh.

"Who said that Donghae is the only woman killer here?" Yesung butted in,as he got this silly grin in his face. "Hi girls
as he waved his hand to them.

"And that is Yesung,one of the owners too. " Kyuhyun said.

"Wow,three handsome man in one place. I will be here everyday only to see the three of you." one of the girls said. "Only if my boyfriend will let me." she added as the girls laughed.

"Are the three of you single or with girlfriends?" one of the bold girl asked.

"Single but yeah we got a girl." Donghae said. as he laughed. "I guess that's all for now ...so anybody wants a drink ?" as the girls chorused."Yeah..."

"This will be a lady's special and it is going to be on the house" Yesung said ,as the girls screamed in agreement.

Kyuhyun left the crowd and went inside the restaurant and saw her at the corner of his eyes got up,probably going to the rest room.He made a detour so as he can meet her on the way,and yes hoping to see her face up close ....he doesn't know why he is so intrigued with her...

Victoria has noticed the pair of eyes that has been watching her,when she came....and before she can really looked into him,he was gone.She thought that she has imagined the eyes that has been following her ,but now as she got up to go to the restroom,she saw him again and yes found his eyes in her again.She felt her heart beating faster ,just at the thought of meeting him face to face...and she became so afraid...all of a sudden, .but she cannot walk back to her table for it will be quite obvious that she is trying to avoid him....the crowd inside the restaurant has thinned now for the crowd has already moved to the bar area after the show.. She looked at  Hee Chul and he is busy and so animated talking to Sungmin.

And as they met in the middle and face each other, they found themselves staring at each other,as he smiled at her and Victoria stared at his face and then later smiled back at him,as she bowed her head,and him also. The acknowledgement at each other.Kyuhyun could not understand why suddenly he has this happy feeling within him....happiness that he has never felt for a very long time...Victoria's heart made a flip flopped as they looked at each other....suddenly she felt happy and confused,which she could not understand at all...