Friends ?

A Simple Love Story

Kyuhyun was surprised to see everybody in the room,as their eyes went through him,there was a curiousity look and with an impish grin on their faces ,as Kyuhyun gave them an innocent smile as he looked at Victoria. He was still holding the two glasses of milk in his hands.

"Oh,I didn't know you guys are here already." Kyuhyun said as he put the glasses of milk on the table."You met Victoria right ?"

Everybody was quiet as Sulli and Krystal shook their head, and continue to stare at Kyuhyun's face. Is he playing the field now that Seo Hyun is out of the country, they wondered. But he has always been devoted to her,and they could not believe this not until when they can see the guilt in Kyuhyun's face as he has this uncomfortable smile and his face seems to colored.

"This is Victoria,a friend. In fact she is Luna's room mate,you know Sungmin's girlfriend" as he explained the association.The two girls looked back at Victoria. She looked beautiful but she got this certain sweetness in her,as she smiled at them.

"Victoria,nice to meet you." Krystal was the first one to smile at her. "I am Yesung's girlfriend,and that is Sulli ,Hae's girl " she said in explanation.

Victoria smiled at them. Just then a guy came in the room..."Guys,good that all of you are here" the bartender said."I think I will be needing help outside and needs to talk to the Boss." The three guys lookes at each other.

"I think we are needed outside." Yesung said. as the three guys stepped out of the room,and the three girls are left to themselves.

Sulli saw the cookies on the table. "Uhmm cookies. Did you baked this Victoria?" as she took one from the batch."You don't mind right?" after she took a piece and then bite on it. "Uhmm this is really good. Try one ,Krystal"

"I am not really into cookies,but I'll try." as she took one piece."So how long have you known Kyuhyun?"

"Just recently,I met him on the opening night." she said.

"Oh you were here ,how come we didn't see you?" Sulli asked. "No wonder Seo Hyun is no show."

"Seo Hyun? I was with my friends."  Victoria explained." Sungmin sort of introduce us"

"Oh he didn't tell you . She's the girlfriend,though she is seldom around." Krysrtal said. "But I don't know I just met you but I like you better." as she smiled at her.

Victoria shook her head.They got it all wrong. They think they have something going on more than firendship. "You got it all wrong. Me and Kyuhyun are just friends. And nothing more. He is still much with her and I have a boyfriend too. "

The two girls just nodded their head, "Then it is too bad. You looked so good together." Sulli said."And I have not seen him get close to any girl after her. But yeah I like you too ,better than Seo Hyun."

Victoria just kept quiet and wondered what kind of girl was Seo Hyun is? And what is it the Kyuhyun loves in her and what the reasons why the girls doesn't like her at all for Kyuhyun. But then she doesn't have to concern herself anymore,she thinks she has to keep her distance from Kyuhyun from now on for she doesn't want to be the cause of their disagreement. She is not interested at him at all ,and yes she still loves Hee Chul,but where the heck is he ? And he has not called for few days already...