Is It That Easy ?

A Simple Love Story

Taking a deep sigh before going in their apartment building, Victoria felt so heavy inside. Why is her decision so hard to take ? Did she really fall for Kyuhyun? The guy that she hardly knew. What will Heechul say if he ever finds out about this? Is she so obvious,that is why Kyuhyun is after her and wanting to play with her,eventhough he has a solid relationship with that girl?

And then she heard a voice from the dark and it is Kyuhyun waiting for her. "Is it really that hard?" he asked,as he came out from the dark.

"What are you doing here?"  Victoria asked. "Where is your girlfriend?" as she looked at him at his face despite the limited light around them.

" I don't know,maybe she went home. Are you not going to invite me in? It is getting chilly out here ." Kyuhyun said.

"We have nothing to talk about.I think it is better if you go." Victoria said.

"I beg to disagree. We have a lot of things to talk about Victoria. I am chilled on my bone,and I waited for you .I think I deserved,the warmth of your apartment even for now." he said. Victoria took the key from her coat pocket as she tried to open the door.

"Here let me help you." Kyuhyun said,he noted the tremble in her hands. She is nervous and so afraid of him.. Will it be alright to confront her now? Kyuhyun wondered.And then the door opens,as Victoria walkked in and Kyuhyun followed. He closed the door behind them.

"Where is Luna? Your room mate?" he asked.

"I told her to stay. I am not feeling well so I left early ." Victoria said in a weak voice. Kyuhyun stared at her and noted the pale face and the tiredness in her eyes. He put his hand on her  forehead and she feels hot.

"Victoria,you are sick" as his eyes looked at her with concern. "You are hot. How come you walked in this cold weather? You can have Pneumoniae doing like that."

"I am alright,you don't have to worry about me. " Victoria answered,and she felt that her cheeks is so hot,and her lips parched.

"Do you have any medicine around here?" he asked.

"Yes in the bathroom. That is where we keep   our medicine." she said. She felt  the chills and hot at the same time. She felt her lips locked and trembled.

"You crazy" Kyuhyun whispered and before she knew it, Kyuhyun scooped her up and carried her in her bedroom. She felt his strong arms and her chest close to her as she close her eyes...and yes she found comfort in him..

And when she opened her eyes,she was already down in her bed, and Kyuhyun,left and came back with a medicine in one hand and a glass of water in another.

"Here take this. " as he gave her the medicine and then helped her with the water,as he gently put her head down. Somehow,after a while,she felt her head woozy as she closed her eyes. She felt a hand on her hands and then went to sleep...

-----------------------------------------------

Victoria woke up in the darkness and felt a hand on her hands and saw a figure sleeping on the side of the bed. His head dock down on her shoulder. She smiled when she saw Kyuhyun's face. He never left her then.  She felt her head a little bit lighter. She wondered if Luna is already home,and then remembered that she will staying out late tonight and may even stay overnight with her firend. Victoria moved and then  soon enough Kyuhyun woke up.

"How do you feel ?" he asked,as he felt her forehead. It is cold now. The fever has gone away for now.

"I feel better,Thank You." she answered.

"I am glad, I am so worried about you. " he said. "Don't get sick anymore." as he smiled at her.

"I'll try. Thank you for taking care of me. It seems like you are always taking care of me. I owe you one again." Victoria said,as she tried to get up.

"Don't try to get up yet. Just rest for now. And for that you don't owe me anything. You know.I'll do anything for you Victoria." he said.as he took her hand. "And you know why I am here right?" as he stared in her eyes.

"But...I don't understand..What about her?" she asked..

"I don't love her now. It is you that I love now Victoria. You made me think, you made me realize what I really want in my life and what will make me happy. You are the one that I want and will make me happy." he said.

"But we hardly knew each other. And we can't just turn our back from our relationship." Victoria said. "We will hurt them."

"Victoria,are you even listening? I love you. What is important is you and I. Our feelings for each other." he added.

Victoria shook her head. "But what about your girl and what about Heechul ? "

Kyuhyun stared at Victoria,and he can't believe that she will be thinking of Heechul and Seohyun for that matter. "Why don't you love me ? I know you love me too.I can see it in your eyes." he said.

Victoria knows now that she loves Kyuhyun,but she was so tired and she could not think of anything for now... "I don't know anything anymore. You are making me so confused. I want to be with you but I am so scared, and I don't want to hurt anybody in the process. Is that even possible,to be together and not hurt anybody?" she asked. as her tears came...

Kyuhyun saw the tears and yes she is uncomfortable and confused and afraid... " It is alright,Just rest for now,Victoria. I will be here with you." as he kissed her forehead.... and wiped away her tears...