Appreciation

A Simple Love Story

Victoria checked the oven as she waited for the timer to chime. She got a couple of more minutes and so this batch is all done.And then the last one is on the cookie sheets now all ready to go in. She took a piece of her cookies that has been cooling down on the sink,and she smiled after the first bite.it is just the right sweetness and the chocolates are soft and chewy as you bite on it. This should be enough for now.

Victoria asked Luna what will be the best gift  that she can give Kyuhyun as a thank you for the things that he has done for her the other day.And she has learned from Luna courtesy of Sungmin from Yesung that Kyuhyun loves cookies,no corrections ,he loves chocolate chips cookies,and that he has a taste for something sweet. And so she thought of baking him some cookies and bringing it over to him today.Her long generations of Chocolate chips cookies recipes for sure won't fail her,as she thought about it.

Luna walked in smelling the sweet smell of freshly baked cookies in the apartment. She slumped on the chair in the kitchen and started munching on the cookies on the table.

"Uhmm,you still has the best chocolate chips cookies in town." Luna said  " And I gathered that you are cooking this for Mr Cho Kyuhyun right?"  as she looked at Victoria;s face hoping to see something in there.

"Yes this is for him,so you have to stop nibbling on his cookies Miss." Victoria said smiling at her

"And Hee chul knows about this ?" she asked teasing her,as she look back at Victoria trying to fish some information from her room mate

"Why does he has to know. I don't ask him for every little things that he do when he is gone." Victoria said. "And don't put anything to this.I just want to thank him,that's all." 

"Alright,if that 's what you say ,and that is all to this." Luna said. "But honestly,I rather that you date Kyuhyun than Hee Chul. I think the two of you is a better match." as she got up from the chair.

"Ha..ha. The problem is Hee Chul is the one that I love and Kyuhyun already got a girlfriend. So don't even think about it." Victoria said.

"How come you sounds bitter when you mention the girlfriend." winking at her and running away from her.. Victoria snorted. "I am not bitter.Mr Cho Kyuhyun is hardly my type at all." as she yell back at her.

_____________________________________

The lights is up and their were few people walking in as Victoria walked inside the building. It is still early in the afternoon and the people are starting to come around. She saw the regular bartender in place instead of Kyuhyun ,as she walked in ,like the other day. She felt a little disappointed not seeing him as she walked in. She was holding a cookie tincans in her hands with it's beautiful decorations around it.

There were a few people sitting on the stools around the bar. She walked inside and saw the hostess of the day,as she smiled at her.

"Excuse me miss ,is Kyuhyun here.?" she asked.

"Are you his friend ?' the hostess asked. Victoria nodded her head. Just then Kyuhyun walked in and saw her ,

"Victoria ?" he said.

"Hi, I just came by,to,,,,as she eyed the people that has been walking in for the moment.

"Oh,why don't you come in the office." Kyuhyun said,as he lead Victoria inside. "It has been getting busy for the last few days and I am glad that business has been doing better than what we expected."

"That is good then." she said. "I came here to give this to you . I learned from Luna that you like cookies. So I made some from my family's old recipe." 

"I just don't like chocolate chips cookies but yes I love them.And it is always a big temptations for me." Kyuhyun said. "Thank you,"

"I just want to thank you from another day.You let me sleep here,you fed me and drove me home. I think that is quite a lot." Victoria said.

"That is nothing. I just happen to be here. And you know you are always welcome." Kyuhyun said.

"I got to go now.I know you are quite busy." Victoria said.

"Hey,why don't you stay for tonight ? Yesung and his band are performing tonight. And I am sure your room mate will also be here .After all she is Sungmin's girlfriend ,right ? " Victoria nodded her head.

" In fact ,I think that they are already  on their way here. " Kyuhyun said. He could not understand why he wanted her to stay and just be here with him. But yeah he is liking her company.... there is something about her."Unless ,you are going somewhere.. and meeting someone."

"No, I have nobody to meet  and nowhere to go actually except for home. But yes. maybe I'll stay for their show and wait for Luna." Victoria said smiling at him.

" Good and so maybe we can sample your cookies for now with a nice glass of milk." Kyuhyun said.as he stood up and went to the door. "I'll be back."

Victoria sat on the sofa and waited for Kyuhyun,as two girls came in and looked at her with a big question in their face. Victoria felt awkward at first,and feeling that she has to introduce herself to them and what could possible she is doing there now.

Victoria smiled at them.."I am Victoria,and I am Kyuhyun's friend." she said in explanation. The two girls smiled at her.

"I am Krystal and she is Sulli." the other girl with the long black hair said.,looking at her from head to toe and smiling. "I am Yesung's girlfriend  and Sulli is Donghae's girl. You do know Hae and Yesung right?"

Victoria shook her head. " I only heard of Yesung because of Sungmin and yes I really don't know them. " she said and just then Kyuhyun walked in with two glasses of milk and with the two gentleman on his side with a big grin on their face.,as Kyuhyun and Victoria stared at each other....Now how are they going to explain their friendship to them....and smiled...