Happy Ever After

A Simple Love Story

The bar is crowded and the noise filled the room. The click of glasses, the loud music on the air, the voices of the people , plates banging on the table, the whole place is jumping with people. The neon lights flickered on the headset, as Kyuhyun,Yesung and Donghae stared on. There was a big smile on their faces.

It is their bar's first year anniversary. First year down the drain and yes they have grown into something big that they could ever imagine. The idea that was conceived in one of their togetherness has now a big booming business for the three friends. And now they are even thnking of an expansion in their second year.

They went inside their office,and there wait the women in their life..Victoria sitting on the sofa,as Kyuhyun joined her there,putting his arm around her ,showing possesion. Sulli in the love seat and Donghae sitting beside her and linking his hand with her, Krystal standing by the corner,and Yesung putting his arm around her ,as they joined the other two pairs,

"How about a toast for a very successful year ." Yesung said ,holding a bottle of expensive champagne,as Krystal put on the glass ont he coffee table and Yesung pouring the ice cold drink  after.

" Yes for our first year and for our friendship." as Kyuhyun stand up with Victoria  and raised his glasses as all of them joined and clank  their glasses for a toast..

"Who would have thought that we will become this big ? And yes thanks for our hardwork and  most of all for our women who bear and grin with us. " Donghae said,as he gave a kiss to Sulli on her cheeks, "Thank you Hone" looking at her. She just smiled.

"And this place is very meaningful to me ,for without this place I would never have met my beautiful girlfriend. " Kyuhyun said as he stared at Victoria. Victoria smiled and her face became flushed. "And I was never been happier in my life." holding her hand..

"You really mean that" as she whispered to his ear,  "I mean every word of it,I love you." giving her a peck on the lips.

Yesung grinned and smiled. He wondered what is going on with his friends getting so cheesy all of a sudden as he scratch his head,for Krystal was staring at him and waiting for him at what he has to say... her eyes becoming sharper now..

"I guess I have to say something now." Yesung said. And he has this uncomfortable smile in his face.. He took Krystal hands.. and then said " I want to thank you for being there for me,and putting up with me. And you know that I love you so much Krystal, So Honey,will you marry me ?" as he knelt before her.

Krystal was surprised and she never expected that Yesung is going to proposed to her tonight. So the cheesy acts is a set up for all of these.. She knows that Yesung is not much of a talker...as she cried...and took Yesung's hand and held him up as she hugged him

Yesung laughed. "So what is the answer ?" he asked smiling. Krystal laughed ,as she nodded her head. "The answer is yes.. I'll marry you any time." and then before anything else , Yesung was kissing Krystal full on the lips as everybody laughed and clapped their hands...

---------------------------------------------------

The bar is close now, and Yesung and Krystal left to celebrate their engagement,and Donghae left with Sulli. Kyuhyun and Victoria are the only peopleleft behind  in the bar. Kyuhyun was in the sofa with Victoria in his arm.

"This has been a happy day for me. Not only because it is the bar's  first anniversary but because I was able to share this important day with the woman that I love,and it means a lot to me." Kyuhyun said kissing Victoria on the lips. Victoria responding to his kisses and then releasing her after they are out of breath.

"Yeah this place is memorable cause this is where we first met. And I just knew then that you will be somebody special to me ." Victoria said.  "Really how come I never knew it then ?" Kyuhyun said. teasing her. "If I have known, then, I should never have the difficulty that  I went to., trying to win you. You threw my life in complete turmoil do you know that ?" Victoria shook her head."

"But then I am all worth it ,right ?" Victoria asked staring at his eyes, and Kyuhyun holding her hands and kissing it.

"Yes you are worth of all the trouble and the chaos and I  would never have it any other way." Kyuhyun said, "I love you Miss Victoria Song, I love you now and I will love you tomorrow too ."

"I love you too , I love Mr Cho Kyuhyun ," Victoria said as they kissed passionately and this time...there will be no doubts about each other feelings for each other and there will be no doubts about tomorrow. Victoria and Kyuhyun together now and forever..