Sorry..Sorry

A Simple Love Story

Kyuhyun  went to Victoria's apartment ,as soon as he heard Yesung's story. His mind is in turmoil. What could Victoria be thinking right now ? He knows,she came there for him. But he didn't know that she was coming and more so that Seo Hyun will be there too. How is he going to explain,everything to her ? But he has to explain to her,explain everything to her, that it is over between him and Seo Hyun. She needs to listen to him.

He jumped out of the car and rang the doorbell. It took a while before he felt somebody by the door. Is she debating whether to let him in or not ? And when he heard the movement by the door,Kyuhyun got all excited,cause it means that Victoria is ready to listen to him. 

But when the door opens,it was Luna standing there ,instead of Victoria , and he can't hide his disappointment in his face . She was obviously sleeping as she tried to rubbed her eyes to see clearly who was on the door.

"Good evening Luna.Is Victoria in ? " he asked.

"No she is not back yet. She went out earlier." she answered. "I thought she went out to see you."

"No,I missed her. And I thought,she went home already. " Kyuhyun answered, now worried that Victoria is not home. He wondwered where did Victoria go at this late of night.

"You want to come in and wait for her?" Luna offered. "And you better come in for it is chilly outside."

"Is that alright with you ?" he asked.

"I don't mind,as long as you don't mind me,going back to sleep." as she let him in and then smiled at him.

"No I don't mind. " he answered. I just got to talk to her tonight." Kyuhyun said,as he got a dry smile on his face.

"Is it that bad ,huh ?" she asked. "You know,I am for you. For if not,I will let you freeze outside and will not give you a chance to talk to her  at all " as she smiled at Kyuhyun.

" Thanks " he said.

"Help yourself with anything. I hope she'll listen to you. My friend deserves a better guy." she said  as she walked back to her bedroom. Kyuhyun flipped open the TV as he sat on the sofa...seconds went to minutes and then came to hours as he dozed off in the sofa....

---------------------------------------

The sound of the door opening, and the cool breeze coming in ,woke up Kyuhyun.  He scratched his eyes,as his eyes adapted to the bright  lights of the room. And then there stood Victoria looking at him ,as she have this surprised look in her eyes,when she saw him. Her eyes is red and puffy,obviously,she has been crying. She stared at him as if waiting for him to say something...

"Victoria...I have to talk to you." Kyuhyun said. His own heart is beating so fast.He was so nervous. Finally,Victoria is in front of him,and he doesn't know what to tell her now. What if she doesn't believe him ? And what if she doesn't want him anymore ?

"I don't think,we have anything to talk about.  I think you should just leave me  for I am not going to believe to whatever you are going to say." she said,as she continued walking to her room. But Kyuhyun was quick ,as he tried to stop her, holding her wrist.

"VIctoria ,you have to listen to me first. Just listen to me and then it will be up to you if you are going to believe me or what." Kyuhyun said. "You owe me a chance at least." he added as he challenged her.

Victoria stopped and as she looked at him. "Look you came into my life. And it is something unexpected. You intirgued me,you flirted with me,and made me confused and made my life a chaos. You came to me,wanting me to believe that you cared enough for me,enough to break off,whatever relationship ,I have. And now, seeing you with her,not only once but twice and you still want me to believe you. You think,I am that easy ?" Victoria said with much anger and frustration.

"You came to me and you made me fall for you,and for what,so that you can play for my feelings. I am not going to believe you anymore Mr Cho Kyuhyun. You are nothing but a player and you said that Hee Chul is the player. At least he is honest with me but you.." as tried to control herself from breaking down in front of him.

"It is not as you thought it was. Me and Seo Hyun is over. What you saw is just ,I am trying to comfort her because she is having a hard time accepting the break up. You have to believe me." he said in desperation. "Victoria you got to believe me for it is the truth." as he tried to hold her hands but Victoria  fought with him.

" You think that it is only your life that is messed up. I have a solid relationship with her,but since I met you, you made me think and made me realized that it is you that I want in my life and  it is you that I love . I fought for you Victoria. I fought with myself and I fought with everything in my life.,so that we can be together. Do you think,that is so easy ?" Kyuhyun said.

"I don't even know you but I loved you and I believed in you. I hope you'll do the same for me for , I love you Victoria. " Kyuhyun said,as he holds Victoria's hand,and this time Victoria is not fighting back..

"It won't be easy but I am willing to gamble with you,willing to take the hard route,if it means having you in my life. Will  you do the same for me ?" Kyuhyun asked as he held her chin,and made her looked up to his face. They stared at each other eyes. And yes Victoria can see the sincerity in his eyes.

"I' let her go.will you let him go too ?" Kyuhyun asked. Victoria looked down,as she nodded her head. She still believes him...and yes he is saying the truth...and that what her hearts believed too.

"I love you too. I was there tonight because I realized,just how much I love you Kyuhyun." Victoria said. And then Kyuhyun's lips went down to her..tasting her lips for the first time,and it feels heaven...and as he released her slowly....

"It will be a long haul,but I am willing to take the risk and gamble my heart to you. " Kyuhyun said,putting his arms around her..and finding comfort in them..

"Me too. But please be careful with mine,for I love you very much. " Victoria whispered.

"I will be very careful.And I will never hurt you . Hurting you will be hurting me more. I love you Miss Victoria Song. And thank you for loving me too." Kyuhyun said and this time kissing Victoria again with much passion and emotion that has been building for some time...And this time,it feels so right...as if they really belong together...

And then,they heard a sound of laughter from somewhere...and it is Luna,who can't help but be happy for her friend. Kyuhyun and Victoria looked at her...and smiled.

"Finally the two of you made sense." Luna said.

"Go back to sleep.You are ruining the moment." as they stared and laughed at each other...