Missing You

A Simple Love Story

The following days that follow,Victoria avoided going to the bar again. Although sometimes she is tempted to go especially on a Friday evening. But remembering how uncomfortable it was ,when Kyuhyun's friends started to speculate that there more than  friendship between the two of them.

Hee Chul came down during the weekend after two weeks of absence. She was quite surprised to see him on their apartment waiting for her.

"I didn't know you are coming thsi weekend." she said as Heechul came to her and gave her a kiss on the lips. "What is this no calls for a few days and then suddenly you are just going to show in my doorsteps." she continued on.

"Alright,I am so sorry.I have been very busy lately. " he said in explanation.

"Busy with what?" she asked."Not because of your job again."  as she put her handbag on the table and proceeded to go to her room.

"Believe it or not,it is the reason. I have been in alot of pressure lately and it is stressing me out. " Heechul said holding Victoria's wrist trying to stop her from going to her room. "Please Victoria. Try to understand." Victoria looked back at him and he looks tired and beaten,as she felt sorry for him...and her heart went out to him.

"You are not abusing my kindness by any chance." as she half smiled at him. Heechul shook his head and smiled.

"You know that i love you and won't take advantage of you." he said with a puppy look in his face. He just knew how to twist her around,as Victoria smile turns into laughter...as he hugged her...and yes then everything is all forgotten for now,when she is in Heechul's arms..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun has been looking around the faces in their bar,but no she is not here today,he thought. He has not seen her for more than a week already. He wondered why she is not coming around lately. He tried coming in early in the bar and then sometimes staying up late just to wait if she is coming ,but yes her face neevr showed up.

He tried to remember what has transpired the last time they were together,and he could not rtemember of any disagreement or any signs that she will try to avoid or stop coming to he bar at all. His friends has welcomed her with open arms.In fact they are more welcoming to her than his own girlfriend Seo Hyun....and then remembering her. She called yesterday and yes told him that she coming home this weekend.She never really gave him any detail about her arrival.And he guessed that everything is all taken care of and that she won't be needing a ride, He even have to call her to make an appointment to see her. The whole thing is starting to annoy him lately.

He is getting tired of their arrangement. She was not always around when he needed her. She was always on a trip somewhere and yes job always takes priority above him,and he doesn't like it.He tried telling her ,but she said that it will be only temporary. She has told him that two years ago and so far nothing has changed.What is temporary became permanent and  Seohyun doesn't have any plan of changing it.

The final straw was when she left even without letting him know and just whe he really needs her for confidence booster,for her support. All her friends girlfriends are around except him..and he can only looked at Donghae and Yesung when they have their girlfriends in their arm as they relaxed after the hard work. Will Seohyun will ever be like that ? Will they just like any ordinary boyfriend -girlfriend when she is already in the limelight? He was proud of her accomplishment but then what good is that when your arms is empty at night? as he thought about her.

They have to seat down and talk,really talk this time,and he has to ask her where their relationship is heading to. He is not getting any younger,and soon he has to know before it is too late...as he thought of Victoria once again.

---------------------------------------------------------------

They were watching the TV ,an old sitcom show as HeeChul's arm is around Victoria's shoulder. He let out a yawn after the commercial.

"Tired and sleepy?" she asked. "How about a nap?"

He shook his head. "it is too good of an afternoon to waste. " he said. "How about going out tonight?"

"Where too?" she asked. She doesn't realy want to go out and she felt like bumming inside the house for today.

"How about that bar that we went to the last time.The bar where Sungmin played with his band." he said.

"Uhmm,I don't know. I really just want to stay home today." Victoria said.

"Uhmm,how about me going ? you don't mind do you?" he asked.

"No I don't mind at all. If you want to go ,go ahead." she said.But she felt hurt that he is willing to leave her by herself. Heechul looked at her again and have this naughty grin in his face.

"You are only saying that.You looked pretty mad just now." teasing her in the process, "You are so obvious." as he laughed at her.

"You really want to go out?" she asked again as he nodded his head. "Alright then let me change then. I am boring you right?"

"I guess I have to clip my mouth for the answer." as Victoria got up and went to her room to change.

_________________________________________________

Kyuhyun got a phone call from Seo hyun as he answered her call...

"Kyuh hone,where are you now ?" she asked sweetly.

"I am at the bar right now,helping out." he answered. He wondered if she is home now.

"I just got off from the airport and i am going to ask the driver to drop me off there. Is that alright woth you?" she asked.

"Right now? I am quite busy. Why don't I see you later." he said.

"No I will be too tired then and I have an early shoot tomorrow.You know I need my sleep for the camera." she said. "I am coming now.I missed you a lot Honey. I really want to see you now. Don't you missed me at all?"

"Of course I do miss you. Well if it is the only time that I have then I guess i have to take it." he said with sarcasm.

"Uhmm something doesn't agree with you ?" she asked. "Being bitter is not you at all. Alright I'll see you later." as she hung up before he can say another word.

__________________________

Kyuhyun was looking at the door when Victoria walks in with Heechul's arm around her. So the vagabond boyfriend is here,no wonder she was not around,Kyuhyun thought as he stared at them.  He felt angry,but he doesn't know at who is he more angry at,to Seohyun or to Victoria ? Something just doesn't sit right somehere...and it is upsetting him more than he can imagined.

---------------------------------------------

Victoria saw Kyuhyun as she entered the bar but decided to just ignore his stares. And how can she greet him when he is not even smiling,in fact he looked upset over something when she walked in. She just concentrated on the guy beside her,after all Heechul is her boyfriend and why worry on somebody else boyfriend as she smiled at his jokes....

---------------------------------------------

Seohyun walked in,as she smiled at the look that the people are giving her. She knows she stood out in the crowd and yes she loves the attention that they give her everytime . She looked around hoping to see some familiar faces... Kyuhyun ans he was nowhere to be found. She walked inside with a sway in her hips and with such grace....until she heard her name called...

"Seohyun....you are home." Yesung said,as he walked towards her. Seohyun gave him a kiss on the cheeks,."Does Kyuhyun knows you are coming?"

"Yes I called him. Business looks good ,it seems." she said.

" Yes,more than we anticipated. Come on in the office.Kyuhyun might be there," he said. And just then Kyuhyun just walk out of the door as Seohyun walks to him as she kiss him on the lips.

"I miss you Hone." she said as she pulled her lips away from him. Kyuhyun looked at her with surprise. "I am sorry." as she pulled him on the corner and then kissed him and this time,there is more passion as Kyuhyun kissed her back...and missed her and her kissed. He pulled her closer to his body as he pried open tasting her and she moaned with his kiss. And Victoria has seen the whole thing as she stared and was unable to say anything. She could not understand why she felt like crying at the sight....and felt like hitting Kyuhyun in the process...