Seeing You Again

A Simple Love Story

Victoria looked at her handbag and she could not find her keys to their apartment. She knows she tossed it in her bag this morning,as she was blowdrying her hair. But she has turned it's contents inside out and still she could not find her keys inside. Things has not been coming her way today,as she turned her head in disappointment.

Murphy's Law came to her today,aside from waking up an hour late, this morning. She forgot her cell phone,in a hurry to get to her class this morning. And now she could not find her keys and she deadly tired today and just want to go back to her bed that she vacated this morning. Her only chance is Luna but she won't be home until late tonight. She told her about being with Sungmin today in their band practice.She jsut have to go to Luna to borrow her keys,as she put back her stuffs back to her handbag.

She started going back to the door,when she remembered that ,Sungmin and his friends has changed their venue of practice today.Instead of practicing in Sungmin's old garage,they are practicing to the new club of his friend and bandmate Yesung. it will be quite a walk from school,and maybe she just have to take a cab or bus on her way their. She just hope that Luna is there with Sungmin.

After almost an hour of bus ride and a walk, she finally arrived at the front of the club. There not much people inside as she noted only a handful of car in the parking and there is no sign of Sungmin's car in there. She wondered if Luna was ever there, as she walked slowly to the front door...

Kyuhyun served the nam with a bottle of ice cold beer,as he went back to his seat in the corner. He looked around and there is not much people today,he thought. Anyway,Mondays are always slow and it is quite early in the afternoon as it is only half past four. Around half past five ,people will start coming in,though he is not expecting alot today.Kang In is off today and will be off every Monday and Kyuhyun has to fill in for him. He was about to go back to the office when the door opens up and then came the girl that he remebered so well,as he stared at her.

Victoria was surprised to see Kyuhyun in the bar counter. He is the same as she remembered him from the previous night. The same black hair that is swept on the side with a  part of his forehead showing,the pointed nose and well pronouced chin and the full lips. She looked at his directions and she found that his eyes are already on her,as she smiled at him...and walked towards him..and Kyuhyun waits up at her...still staring at her.

"Kyuhyun,right?" she said ,with a sign of doubts in her voice.

"And Victoria, Luna's room mate." he said.

"Yes, I was just wondering if my room mate is here ?" she asked. But looking around,she has the feeling that Luna is nowhere near the club. "She told me that the band are practicing tonight."

"No I have not seen them yet .But Yesung told me that he is coming and the group." he said.

"Oh...I see. You don't mind if I wait for her here?" she asked.

"No,of course not. Would you like something to drink?" he asked.

"Uhmmm I am really thirsty, how about water?" she said.

"Water? You don't want something better.. a daquiri or something." he offered. "Not that I am trying you to get you drunk or something...and are you old enough for this?" he said with a grin.

"Yeah,I am old enough for alcoholic beverage.But water will be just good enough for me.I don't handle alcohol quite well." she said.Kyuhyun got a clean glass and put some ice and poured water and gave it to her ,as Victoria drank the whole content in one sip,as Kyuhyun laughed .

"You must be really thirsty." he said as he poured some more water.

"You can say that,I have to take a bus and walked a few blocks just to get here." she said.

"So what happen? " he asked.

"Things are not going my way today. And I really just want to lie in my bed and rest today but I forgot my keys.  Right now,I feel like killing myself in frustration." she said.

Kyuhyun laughed. "It might be a bad day for you but then it is quite a good day for me." he said. "For because of it, I got to see you again."

Victoria laughed with him "Really ,I find it quite hard to believe.You are not the type that hit on every girl you just met,do you?" she said.

Kyuhyun turned pink and has stopped smiling. "No I don't " as he shook his head and smile again. "It takes a very special kind of girl  for me to be able to do that,just  a beautiful girl like you." he added and now it is Victoria's turn to color.

"So it is a compliment then. I should be very grateful to you then." she said. "But then you know that I have a boyfriend already,right?"

"Yes,he is with you the other night, How could I forget ? But then it doesn't matter to me anyway for I got a girfriend of my own too." he said. "But I just want you to know that my eyes is on you." as he stared. at her and then turned his back on her and went inside.

Victoria was left staring at his back and could only shake her head and smile.....and then frown.She doesn't know where are this banter of words coming from,and could not understand their exchange of  thoughts at all..... She wondered if she can still stay and wait for  Luna.....feeling uncomfortable right now..