A True Gentleman

A Simple Love Story

Victoria opens her eyes in a dark place and it is someplace quite she is unfamiliar with. She turned and het the backseat of the sofa. She was quite lost for sometime,and can't quite figure out where she can possibly be,until it hit her that she is in the office of the bar / restaurant of Kyuhyun. And yes she has been waiting for Luna to arrived.

She wondered what time is it ? She looked at the wall and found none. She looked at her watch and it says nine o clock. Does it really mean nine o clock at night ? So that means that she has been sleeping for almost five hours. But where is luna ? How come Kyuhyun did not wake her up ? The door was close and yes she did locked it up. She must have slept the whole time,as she frowned at the thought.

She got up from the couch and tried to grip for the light switch,as she almost tripped on the coffee table before finding it. The lights came on as she hurried to to the restroom by the corner. She looked at her self in the mirror and for sure she look like a mess.She went back and grabbed her handbag trying to fix herself before going out to check with Kyuhyun what happen to Luna.

Kyuhyun was busy entertaining a costumer as she walk out of the office. There were only four or five people on the counter as one of the costumer was telling a story to Kyuhyun as he listened to him intently. Kyuhyun looked her way when he notice her coming over,as he excused himself  .He came over her side and smiled.

"it seems like you had a good sleep." he said.

"Yes,I did ,and thank you very much for letting me rest on your comfortable sofa. " as she smiled at him. "What happen to Luna and the rest of the band. ?"

"There was a changed of plan. They never came here.They went to the old garage where they used to practice.And yes I told them that you are looking for Luna. She should be home by now.,for they are just done practicing half an hour ago." Kyuhyun said.

"Oh then I should be heading home now." Victoria said."Thanks again for letting me stay."

"How are you gonna get home ? " Kyuhyun asked.

" The same way I came over here,take the bus " Victoria said.

"But it is late a;ready. Why don't you wait for me ? I will be closing soon anyway." Kyuhyun said."Another half hour ?"

"Are you sure?Won't it be out of your way.?" Victoria asked.

"I don't mind the drive ,I will feel better if i know that you are safely home." Kyuhyun said.

"Thank You,then I 'll just wait for you then. " Victoria said.

"You must be hungry by now. Why don't you sit down and I'll check something in the kitchen." he said.

"No,,no.That will be asking too much. It is alright, I am fine." Victoria said.

"No,just sit down and i'll get you something for the kitchen, Any thing in particular that you like to eat ?" Kyuhyun asked.

"No thanks.I basically eat anything that is edible." as she smiled at him.Victoria went to seat down on the corner table as Kyuhyun disappeared in the kitchen.And soon enough,he emerged with a bowl in his hand.

"A pasta alfredo is the house special for today. I hope you'll like it." Kyuhyun said as he put it ,in front of her. Victoria stared at him. She could not believe what she is seeing . He is acting like a true gentleman and as she smiled at herself.One more step and she could fall for him big time....and it can really be dangerous.She looked at him with admiration in her eyes.

"I think I really owe you big time. And this pasta added more ,for this one is really so good." Victoria said as she took a bite after another bite. Kyuhyun laughed  at her.

"Don't worry I'll collect it on time." Kyuhyun said.And then he stood up and went to the bar to attend to the remaining costumer for the night.

Victoria finished her pasta with a big grin in her face. She had a nice sleep,a tasty dinner and now a handsome driver to take her home,so what more does she want tonight ? Maybe a kiss from her handsome Prince ? She shook her head and smiled at the thought...This night is getting weirder every minute....And yet she waited with much anticipation on the way home...if the Prince will kiss Cinderella good night tonight ??