Dilemma

A Simple Love Story

Victoria got tired of barbing wires with Kyuhyun on their way home.She was so mad at him. She lay her back and close her eyes putting an end on their discussions. And before she knew she was in front of their apartment building already. She unclasped her seatbelt and murmured her thanks to Kyuhyyun but then he got something else on his mind...

Kyuhyun was so upset with Victoria. Why she cannot admit it, admit to herself that there is an attraction between them ? Why is she denying the whole thing.? As she was about to go ,he held her shoulder and kissed her full on the lips..kissing her ,he will know if she got something for him too,like the way he is feeling right now..

And as his lips found her, her lips was soft and moist as he dugged into her,tasting her, He noted the struggle in her as he started kissing her and then before he knew it, Victoria was responding to his kisses as she hold on to him..They were kissing for a while until he choose to pull away. He is not going to let her pull away this time.He will let her know,that she won't be able to deny the attractions between them anymore...She has made him  restless and thinking this last few days , staying away from him and ignoring his phone calls.

"So are you still going to argue with me? Now tell me ,that there is nothing between us." Kyuhyun said as he challenged Victoria. She was  lost for words,and doesn't know what to say to him...Can she still deny tha attraction ? Maybe not but she knew it is not going to work for both of them,for both of them  are still in a relationship, more him than her.

"Even if there is,it is not going to work between us . It is all attraction and nothing of substance. Sorry I don't do it that way Mr Cho Kyuhyun." Victoria said. "I  stick to my commitment. I am not like you ,who plays the field. "

Kyuhyun smirked.."Commitment and committed ?" he said with sarcasm. "You just kissed me with such passion and you still said you are committed. For a girl that is committed you sure kissed so good for someone that is a total stranger to you. Or do you always kiss like that and give yourself freely to anybody ." as he snorted.

Victoria was so hurt with his sarcasm and insunuations,and before she knew it, anger cane to her as she slappped him...Kyuhyun was so surprise at the act as he touched his face after....and stared at her and then he saw the tears in her face as she walked out of her car... "Maybe he went too far this time" he thought as he called out her name "Victoria,Victoria" but it is too late....and she was gone..

---------------------------------------------

"Where were you?" Yesung asked as soon as he entered the restaurant. "SeoHyun was looking for you. Did something happen?"

Kyuhyun did not say anything but shook his head as he slumped on the sofa. He is so confused right now. Seo Hyun,how did he forgot all aboout her. Why does Victoria made him forget all about her ?

"She is not too happy that you just took off just like that. I dare say she was really mad when she left " Yesung continued. "Are you two having problem?"

"I don't know..I guess so." Kyuhyun said in confusion. All he can think of , is that he made Victoria cry.  Her face with tears has been on his mind since he came back. He knows,he needs to talk to her again. But would she listen to her now ,after what he has done?

"You have to talk to her. You know her when she is mad. Well you should know,since she is your girlfriend." Yesung said as he tapped his shoulder and smiled.

"I am not even worried about her at all . I have something else on my mind." Kyuhyun said.

"Who Victoria?" Donghae quipped as soon as he walked in.Kyuhyun looked at him.

"Don't lie to me. I saw you .You left Seo Hyun to be with Victoria. " he said. As Kyuhyun found their eyes on him.

" It is not as you thought it was. There is nothing between us. " he said as he stood up to avoid their prying eyes.

"Well it looks like there is more than nothing. You looked like guilty as hell Mr Cho Kyuhyun .So what did you do this time?'  Yesung asked.

"I didn't do anything. I should have done something before. Maybe it is about time me and Seo Hyun have a long talk. I got tired in being the 2nd on her list. This time I'll make sure that she'll make me her priority above all things." he said...

"Pretty chauvinistic ,I might say but I think it is about time." Yesung said in agreement...

Kyuhyun went back to the bar to help out and  there are still a lot of people. He later found his eyes on Hee Chul .who was sitting on the table just across him. And yes he is still around and was having the time of his life talking to a group of people. And yes there is a pretty girl on his side....as he keep giving the girl side glances as he talk to the group. He is clearly flirting with her and the girl is flirting back, staring at his face and smiling..

"Loyalty and commitment. " he snorted "You gave it to the wrong person Victoria." as he banged the glass in front of him..

 

"