Seeing Him/Seeing Her

A Simple Love Story

Kyuhyun smiled at Seo hyun who there already waiting for him. This is quite a change from their usual routines. It is him who usually waits for her. But knowing his feeling now,he wondered if he will ever have the same patience as it was before. Somehow Victoria seems to change all of that.

"You are early,I thought I will be the one waiting for you." he said,as he walks toward her.

"I told myself maybe it is about time." she said with a hint of smile on her face.

"You have chosen a nice place." Kyuhyun said as he looked around. Expect her to choose the best place there is. He doesn't really care about this kind of place, not because it is expensive. He can very well afford this kind of place but to him this is all pretentious and the food in not really that good.

"You know I can't afford to be seen in a second rate place anymore." she said,as she greeted him with a kiss on the cheeks. A kiss on the cheeks is a greeting for an acquaintance not a boyfriend,he thought. So is it what they are now,he wondered. Kyuhyun could have said something sarcastic and hurting but6 he opted to keep quiet.

He sat down on the other chair and looked around the place. For sure it is laden with big airheads peopel,as he smirked. Somehow he is hating the world that seo hyun is living right now. And he is thinking whether it will even work for them. Did he changed or she changed.? But then one thing that he is certain and that his feelings for her has changed...and he wondered if he can retrieved that old feeling back.

They ordered their drinks and their food. They talked of things in general and then been quiet most of the time. Hell he doesn't even know what to tell her and he doesn't even know if he wants to continue this charade. he doesn't know what happened to him? he was all decided that Seo Hyun is the girl that he is going to bring to the altar but now,how come he is having a second thought. Staying with her is alot more simpler that going after a girl that doesn't want you at all,as he took a deep breath...

Victoria looked at the outside of the place and the place is so classy and looked so expensive. She wondered if she and Luna was even dressed appropriately for the place. She was wearing a plain black dress and a flats while Luna is wearing a short skirt and a multilayered blouse . Peopel on this place are loaded with money,and they a mere student doesn't belong in this kind of place.

Just the look at the Maitre D can be quite intimidating. But Luna is oblivious of the elegance of the sorroundings. She went straight to the hostess and told them her intentions,as the girl looked at them head to foot and ushered them inside. Victoria walked in and tried to fake a walk of self confidence though her heart is crambling, Luna ,she doesn't care.She always walked with confidence and with no air attitude. Sometime she could just laugh at her firend reactions but that is Luna,and yes nothing can stop her if ever.

Luna's friend was already waiting as she waved her hands to tem.Like Luna she is not intimidated at all. She is here to enjoy and she is a paying costumer so she expect the best service there is. Victoria wished that she have the same confidence as the two friends. They ordered their drikns and yes they are going to have champagne this time. And what kind of celebration if there is no bubbly wine in front of them,she says...

Somehow in the middle of all this elegance, Victoria's thought is somewhere. She wondered if Kyuhyun is in their restaurant helping out and wished that she should have just gone there instaed of this pretentious place.

Luna nudged her elbow. "You have been so quiet lady. So what's eating you up." she asked.

"Nothing, I feel sow eird being in this place. I feel like I don't really belong here." she said.

"Well we can be one of them even for a day, " Luna said. "Just enjoy the ride,will you?"

Victoria nodded her ehad and started sipping of her champagne glass. And soon she find herself relaxing and enjoying herself..Smile coming from her once sullen face. And luna can't help but be happy for her friend.

Victoria got up. "I have to go to the restroom." as she excuse herself.

She saw the sign as she walked in the middle,cutting the walk around the hallway. She was barely looking at the other people and the other people's table,until she stopped on her track and saw Kyuhyun's face looking at her and as she looked back at him. There was no acknowledgement in his face as she also ignored his stare and continued walking on. He was witha girl and if she is not mistaken ,she is the same girl that night. The girl that Kyuhyun has been kissing.  She felt like choking and felt like crying and yet she can feel Kyuhyun's eyes at her back as she fasten her pace on the way to the bathroom.

Kyuhyun stared at Victoria's back.he was caught by surprise. Victoria here and with whom? Heechul her boyfriend. He doesn't seem to be that kind of a guy,bringing his girl to this kind of luxurious place.Seo hyun otice Kyuhyun was distracted by the sight of that girl. Does he knew her then?

"You know her?" she asked.

"Huh, no not really but i thought I have seen her somewhere before." as he lied at her.

"You seems to be distracted by just the sight of her. She is beautiful." she said. She knew Kyuhyun and yes she knew if the a girl is a possible threat. Girls has a way of knowing,called it gut feeling and she got it with her.

"And what does it mean ?" Kyuhyun asked.

"You looked interested. Though I seldom see you interested in another girl . So what become the two of us ? " Seo Hyun asked.

"We can't ignore that we are having problem now in our relationship. The girl is not even a factor here." Kyuhyun said.

"How can she be not a factor,when I can see something in your eyes right there and there." Seo Hyun said with a hurt voice.

"Every guy looks at another girl,at one point in their life. Don't make me the bad one here,  What about you,your career is more important than me. You are seldom around." Kyuhyun said with exasperation.

"But we have talked about this before. just give me time,enough time to wrapped this things up. I am almost there in my career. promise me that you are going to wait for me?" Seo hyun said her eyes almost pleading.

Kyuhyun took a deep breath,and then stared at Seo Hyun,the beautiful girl that he has loved for along time, the girl that he thought that he is going to bring to the altar. But somehow those dream are crambling away just because of the image of one girl who walk right in front of them...He closed his eyes and yes this time he has a clearer picture of what he really wants in his life...

"I am sorry Seo hyun,I don't think I can wait that long anymore. I am tired of taking the backseat in your life. I amtired of going to the parties alone. I want to be the foremost in my girl right now.I know I am being selfish saying this,but I think i deserved it. . I want a girl who will be on my side all the way and if you can't give me that then there is no point in keeping this relationship." Kyuhyun said. Seo hyun can only looked at him.And she can't believe that he will be saying that in her face. And it hurts...as tears came..