Thinking of Her

A Simple Love Story

Luna looked at Victoria who is sitting on the couch ,staring at nothingness. She has noticed the changes in her friend's mood lately,she has been quiet and brooding. Gone is the easy laughter and the easy going ways. It has been two weeks already and she has not been going out but staying home . She only goes out for her classes .

She wondered if Heechul has something to do with this again . Since he came two weeks ago, Victoria has been keeping to herself and she is not even opening up to her. She wondered if they have a fight or something,but her doubts vanished when she heard them talking over the phone earlier. Heechul won't be able to come around again this weekend ,that's why he is calling.

Luna wished that her friend will open her eyes and see Heechul for whoever he is. She has seen him fool around when Victoria is not around. Heechul is a nice guy but not as a boyfriend to her friend. She is sure that Victoria can find a better guy that she truly deserves. And all she has to do was to get rid of him  in her life and to open up herself to a new guy.

And now it is Friday noght once again and she can't find the heart to leave her friend all alone in their apartment. Victoria has very few friends.She doesn't open herself up easily to anybody.And that is why she is surprise to find out that she was close to Kyuhyun eventhough they only met a few times. And Victoria seems to trust him right away. She has seen him brought her home a couple of times already. She wished that there is something more than the two but she heard that Kyuhyun has a solid relationship with his girlfriend already and so she thought that he is also not a suitable guy for her friend. It is too bad cause they looked so good together.

Unlike her friend,Luna's schedule is booked,not only because Sungmin her boyfriend is around but because she got many many friends. She likes to go out and be in the company of friends,new and old alike. And Sungmin allowed her to do just that,that is why their relationship lasted. Victoria keep in the confines of Heechul's company and rather be by herself and do things on her own. Yes they are the exact opposite and yes they are best friends..

"Victoria,why don't you go with me tonight?" Luna asked as she slumped herself beside her in the couch. "You have been satying home for the past week. "

"No,it is alright.I rather stay home. " as she looked outside the window. "And the weather is so bad and looked like it is freezing out there."

"So your boyfriend is not coming this weekend. Don't tell me he is busy with work again even on weekend.." Luna said with a smirk in her face.

"You know that he is on sales and of course part of his job is to charm people even on a weekend." Victoria said. "I have to get used to this." as she smiled at her firend who is obviously annoyed everytime they discussed her boyfriend and her lovelife.

"Then he is not around so, you just gonna stay here and mope. Come with me instead and stop living like a nun. " Luna said.

"And where are you going? Hang out with your boyfriend, and go to that bar again." Victoria said and yes she will be seeing Kyuhyun again. And he is the last person she would like to see nowadays. The nerve of that guy, to say those things to her. And yes this time he went too far as she remembered the slap on his face  and yes she remembered more the kiss that he gave her that night.,and it keeps coming back on her memory.

"No, I am going to meet my friend for a dinner. Come on.,remember  Younha ,she is now getting popular and she was signed by a company.  So she invited me for a celebration of her signing the contract. And it will be in this classy restaurant. " Luna said with excitement. "Comeon a free dinner in a classy place what more do you want?" she added as she looked at her friend who is thinking with a smile in her face..

----------------------------------------

Kyuhyun called up Seo Hyun and had a hard time explaining to her his disappearance that night.  She has not totally forgiven him and yet she agreed to meet him for a dinner. Somehow Kyuhyun is still confused whether to talk to Seo hyn about their relationship. he knew that their relationship needs mending somewhere and they have some sort of disagreement in what to certain extent their relationship was going. They have made a promised before but now those promises seems to be so blurred and the writing on those promises  seems incomprehendable...They need to clarify the issues but somehow,Kyuhyun was doubtful if he even needs to to do that.

Victoria has been filling his mind. Her image of tears in her eyes is still very much clear on his mind,and it made him restless these last few days. The kiss,and the way that she responded made him sleepless at night. Why is Victoria keep haunting him? It will be easy to just win Seo Hyun back  and then go as they have planned.marry each other when the time comes. Why does a new face keep coming on him...

He took a deep breath. He still doesn't  know what to say to Seo Hyun tonight. Will he just wine and dine with her and then everything will be forgotten and then they can continue what they have left off. ? So many questions has been popping in his mind and he didn't even knew that he already arrived in the restaurant. Expect Seo hyun to picked the right one,the classy one as he smiled at the thought. He stopped at the entrance and threw his key to the valet as he went inside. He will just have to see what will evolve in this meeting...and yes he got to forget Victoria. She belonged to someone else and not him. But how come he is having a hard time accepting it..

Kyuhyun smiled as soon as he saw Seo Hyun already there. She was beautiful and as always she stood out among the crowd. And people  can't help but gape at her beauty and yes  she is clearly enjoying the attention that she is getting . She was wearing a  a  printed  dress which is just above the knee  ,with a stocking and a heeled shoes. She towers above the other girls.

She is early today for a change. Most of the time ,he has to wait for her during their date.Maybe something good will come out today...And maybe this will pave the way to forget Victoria and erase her from his mind forever...