Surprised ?

A Simple Love Story

By the time Kyuhyun arrived in the restaurant,the place is already jumping. Even at an early hour, the club is already full with people. Most of the costumers are young and most are students at the nearby university or the yuppies working within the city. It seems like their costumers are getting younger and younger everyday. Yesung should do the hiring of new people fast or they will have a hard time accomodating all this people in the future.

The business that started as a game,has been pretty good ,businesswise. Wasn't it was only two months ago when they started this. And yes the time also when he started questioning himself and started looking for more in a relationship. Was it only because of Victoria or he is really getting tired of giving in to Seo Hyun whims ? He neevr knew that he already fell out of love with Seo Hyun,until he met Victoria. And yes the attraction to her is so instantenous. He never like this before.

Before he entered into any kind of relationship,he usually planned it out and thought of the whole thing .He has always been too careful . And with Seo Hyun,he always thought that she got whatever he wants in a partner and that his love for her will never go astray ,only to realized that he wants something more.

But how come he is gambling with Victoria, he practically doesn't know her at all. No knowledge of her background ,her family and what is her character, And yes it is too late to even think of that. He doesn't care at all,whatever her history,whoever she is,he is willing to accept her and love her, as long as she loves him too. He hoped that the feeling is mutual. And though he demanded her,and said to her out loud that he knew that she got feelings for him,the truth is he is not sure. She never really admitted it outright. He never heard her say the word.He wants her to say the big word "I Love You ". Amd he wants to hear it right in front of her ,and him looking in her eyes. But will it ever happen? Kyuhyun shook his head,it is like hoping for impossible.

"Hey,it is about time you get in here. We need help,Bro " Yesung said, seeing him by the entrance.

"You should start hiring people now. Just us helping out will not do it anymore." Kyuhyun said.

"I know,but the people that I hired won't be starting until Monday. Labor requirements ,you know." Yesung answered.

Kyuhyun frowned and took a deep breath . "Don't mind me,I am just tired." he said when Yesung stared at him.

"Having problem with Seo Hyun again ?" he asked.

"No, I solved the problem ,we are over. " Kyuhyun said non chalantly .

"What ? What do you mean ?" Yesung asked as he continuesly looked at Kyuhyun's face.

"You heard it. We are done." Kyuhyun answered. "So stop looking at me like that."

"But you have been together forever. What happen? Don't tell me it is because of that girl ,Victoria?" Yesung asked.

"I thought ,we are busy. You are holding me up Mister .I got to help out in the bar. " Kyuhyun said as he turned to go to the bar.

" We are not done yet. You have to explain it to me."  Yesung voice drowning in the noise of the place. And Kyuhyun ignoring  it...

---------------------------------------------------------

The people started moving to the stage,as Yesung and his band is about to start their set for the night. Kang In is on for the night. Donghae is also present,as Kyuhyun decided to go to  the office. he has not check up on Victoria yet since this afternoon. He wondered,how is she doing after he left her this morning. He checked his cell phone and no call from Victoria but a couple of phone calls from Seo Hyun.

He stopped and thin,and wondered what Seo Hyun wants from him this time. Is she willing to give up her career for him this time ? But she is already late to even decided it this time. The feeling that he got for her is already gone,and he doesn't think that he can retrieve it back. It is Victoria that he loves now. It will be no use to communicate for her further. Is he being cruel in doing that ? But it is her that drove him away from her,but how come he is feeling guilty all of a sudden ,doing this to her ?

He dialed Victoria's number but no answer. Where can she possibly be? She should be in the house, recuperating. And she never even bothered to call him nor answered his text this morning. Does it mean that she doesn't have any feelings for him then ? He has pushed himself to her. Is he coming too strong, and demanding her to break up with her boyfriend. Is he wrong to ask that from her ? He walked back and forth ,now knowing what to do now. Maybe he'll check up on her again later,but will he looked too pushy and maybe scared her in the process. Maybe he will just have to wait and be patient with her. He has let her know where his feelings stand with her and it will be up to her to act on it. Yes he will just have to wait...

"Donghae told me,that I will find you here." a voice from the door ,as Kyuhyun looked at the source. Seo Hyun emerged from the darkness of the hallway outside.

"Seo Hyun ? What are you doing here ?" Kyuhyun asked. The guilt engulfing him,seeing her sad face. Did he broke her heart ? He stared at her face. He is not used in seeing her  like this.

"I need to talk to you. You caught me by surprise ,the last time. Somehow, I never thought that there will come a day that you will get tired waiting for me. And I realized that I have been very selfish. I want you to give me another chance, you owe it to  me " she said as she walks close to her and stopped until she is just right in front of him.

"I don't think, I can give you another chance , " he  answered.

Seo Hyun face broke in front of him, as tears came. "I have loved only you and you know that. We have been together for a long time. And i can't think of my life without you. I am bearing my heart to you now. Doesn't it even matter to you anymore ?" she said. Kyuhyun remains unmoved. Seo Hyun seeing his face without any response at all , hurt him the most.She has lost him.

" it is not fair." as she came near him and pounced his chest. "You have to give me a chance. " and cried. Kyuhyun unable to take it hold Seo Hyun and then took her in his arms.Seo Hyun is hurting and he can't stand it that he is the cause of it.

Victoria was so excited as she entered the restaurant. She was feeling better and happy. She smiled when she saw Yesung in the hallway who has just finished his set.

"Victoria,right ?" as he greeted her. The girl that is the object of Kyuhyun's affection. He looked at her,and yes she is beautiful and looked so nice and sweet. Maybe she will the right girl for his friend after all.

She nodded her head. "I am looking for Kyuhyun." she said. Yesung smiled. "I think he is in the office. You can go in there. He'll be happy to see you." as he has a teasing grinned on his face.

Victoria,excitedly walk to the office..with her face smiling....until she saw the two people inside...locked in each other's arms..as she stopped...and stared at the two of them..