You're The One That I Want

A Simple Love Story

Victoria avoided the table where Kyuhyun and the girl sat ,as she went back to her seat.But she can't help herself to look that way and she was surprised to see that the table is now empty. So they left already ,and maybe Kyuhyun doesn't want to be with the same place with her and the girl.

Luna was staring at her when she came back. "What happen to you?It took you a while in there.Are you feeling alright?" as she can see the pallor in her friends face.

"I am not feeling that great,maybe I am just tired."Victoria answered."You don't mind if I just go ahead and go home?"

"No,I'll go home with you.We'll just party next time." Luna said. But she can see the disappoinment in her friends face.They seldom have time to spend with each other,and she will be busy soon in her recording and personal appearances. And Victoria can clearly see it too.

"No you stay here I insist.I will be fine. I'll just take the cab going home. Just enjoy your night." Victoria said as she got up. He kissed Luna and her firend good night as she walked out of the stuffy restaurant.

The night is still young and as she looked up at the sky, t is clear and the moon is shining out tonight. She smiled,she wished that her mind is as clear as the night sky. But why is she confused with her feelings now ? Somehow Heechul seldom crossed her mind right now,and it is Kyuhyun who has been bothering her. And yes she missed Kyuhyun more than Heechul which is so wrong. Heechul is her boyfriend ,not Kyuhyun, but she wished that she was with Kyuhyun more than Heechul and she wished that she was that girl that he was with.

The girl is beautiful beyond words. She is elegant and tall and yes marked of a good breeding. Someone that is Kyuhyun's kind and someone that it is in his own social world. While her is just a starving student,whose parents worked hard to send her to a decent school. And yes much is expected from her when she graduates. She still have two younger siblings to help and support after school. She wished that her life can also be just simple but why her life and her lovelife is so damned complicated. Falling to another guy who is committed and having a boyfriend as playboy,whose future is something that she doesn't know. But heechul is something that is around.He may play around a lot but he always goes home to her. And that says a lot...

And Kyuhyun what is exactly his feelings for her.She hardly knows him at all.Except for their chance meeting in their restaurant, she knew nothing about him. He looks like he was one of those priveleged kids,the one that she envies,when she was growing up. yes his world is totally different from her and maybe what she has for him is just a physical attraction,no more no less.

But what is the kiss that he gave her? As she trailed her lips that Kyuhyun kissed. Why does he wants her to admit her growing attraction to him,when it is clear that he is totally committed to his girlfriend ? Luna said that he has been in a solid relationship since they were in college. And to be together till now,means that it more than a relationship but a commitment. You don't back out from a commitment just like that. And admit it or not they really looked good together.And yes she is better for him than her. She will never be that kind of girl that will Kyuhyun wants and needs in his life. So she just have to forget him..as she took a deep breath and before she knew it she was already in front of their apartment.

She must be in thought and yes never realized how she did walked that far to home. But the fresh air did her good,she was able to think and she was able to sort out her mumbo jumbo thoughts of Kyuhyun. But then how come her heart is sad with her decision...Will it be too easy to let him go and forget him? as she took another deep sighed,something that comes out from the inner self.

"Is it really that hard?" a voice from the dark came as Victoria looked at the source. And on the silhuette,she can make out the image of Kyuhyun. and she wondered what he can possibly be doing here??? As her heatbeat raced. Why is he here and why is he confusing her again...