It Is Not As You Think It Is

A Simple Love Story

Victoria cannot wait to see Kyuhyun tonight. She is ready now to tell him,her real feelings for him. Though everything seems to be going fast and it seems like they are bullet train ride, but the feeling is there and it is so real for both of them.Never thought that she would fall this way to a man. She just have to tell him that she loves him too.

She met yesung on the hallway,as he smiled at her. He got this certain smile in his face,as soon as he saw her and more so when she asked him about Kyuhyun.

She walked excitedly in the office, the lights was dimmed and she was surprised at what she saw....two people hugging each other. The guy obviously comforting the girl in front of him...and it could be no mistaking...It is Kyuhyun and the girl,as she stared at the. She was unable to move and stood frozen there,until she heard a sound from her back,as he was also looking at the two who are locked in their arms together.

She looked at him as they looked at each other. Yesung can see the disappointment in Victoria's eyes. Was there also tears in there? He doesn't know what to tell her.

"I don't think,it is a good time to see him tonight." Victoria said as she walked past by Yesung. And then Kyuhyun was suddenly aware of the people outside byt he door. He can see Yesung as he looked at him with question in his eyes.

"I am sorry,I didn't mean to disturb the two of you." Yesung said. "I think you really have a lot of things to talk." as he left. He wondered if Kyuhyun was even aware that Victoria has been there and has seen the two of them together. Now he is really confused about his friend.He is saying one thing and doing another thing. He really got to talk to him.

_____________________________________

It took almost half an hour before Seo Hyun left the office. Seo Hyun wants another chance but Kyuhyun knows that won't work anymore ,as he told her. It took a while to calm her down. Is he being cruel to say no to him ? But if he wants a chance with Victoria,he has to set himself free from any entanglements to any girl and especially to Seo Hyun. Victoria is the one that he loves now and she is all that he wants.

Kyuhyun was surprised to see Yesung waiting for him after they are done for the night. Donghae was there too and yes it is just the three of them tonight.

"What was all the drama all about?" Yesung asked. "I thought you broke up with her ?"

" Yes,it is over .I told you earlier." Kyuhyun said as he sat on the sofa.

"And the two of you hugging each other,is that suppose to be part of it ? " Yesung asked again.

Kyuhyun scratch his head. What is Yesung getting into and why he is so into his case today ? " we just have to clarify something.Something of a closure." he said lazily behind his close eyes.

"Do you know who was here today ? And who saw you with Seo Hyun?" he asked again. Kyuhyun stared at Yesung.

"Victoria was here and she saw you with Seo Hyun" Yesung said.

"Victoria here?" Kyuhyun asked as he bolt up and got up. "How come i never knew about this?" as you can see the worry in his face.

"She saw you with Seo Hyun,and it is quite obvious that she was hurt at what she saw.  I think you have an explaining to do " Yesung said. as he tapped his shoulder. "The sooner you do it the better." as he left Kyuhyun . Donghae just looked on the sideline ,trying to understand the things that are going on with his friend.

Kyuhyun stared and think.Victoria saw him with Seo Hyun. What could she be thinking right now? She must be thinking the worst of him now. I have to talk to her now, and explain everything. And her being here today ,only says one thing,and that she also got feelings for him.She won't be here if that is not the case,as he got excited and anxious at the thought. Victoria having  feelings for him,after all,as he got up and took his jacket. Victoria loving him after all,as he smiled.... He just got to see her and talk to her tonight.....