Getting To Know You

A Simple Love Story

Kyuhyun stared at Victoria's face as they met halfway down the hall. She is beautiful alright,with a touch of innocence and maturity at the same time. Her hair is long and shiny and the bangs that is just above her eyebrows framed her tiny face. The eyes bright  and sparkly with just a touch of eyeliner to put an emphasis on her beautiful eyes. Skin smooth and flawless and her lips pink with a touch of shines and moisture. She walked with a certain grace, her hips swaying as she moves and she looked so y as she sway it back and forth.

He smiled at her as she stared at his face too. Her eyes hesitant at first to looked at him and then the smile that give Kyuhyun such a happy feeling that he could not understand. And the acknowledgement that she has noticed him too. The slight flushed on her cheeks tells a lot of his total effects on her. And then with just a simple stride her face is gone ,as he walked to the other end of the restaurant.

And then he heard his name being called,as he turned his head,to the sound of a voice that was quite familiar.And yes it is Sungmin,Yesung 's bandmate . They knew each other quite well,having been to Yesung's countless practice and yes sometimes he jams with them and sang with the group sometimes. And he was with his girl for the moment, Luna,as she smiled and waved her hand at him. And they were with the guy that he disliked. They must be a friend to them. And they must know her,as the idea excites him. He will get to know her then...

"Kyuhyun,over here." Sungmin said. Kyuhyun walked towards  them and smiled.

" Hi ! So how do you like our new place?" Kyuhyun asked. "Are you having a good time?"

"We liked it a lot." Luna answered. "It is really beautiful and it is jumping with people,"

"Good that is nice to hear," Kyuhyun said.

" Kyuhyun.,he is one of the owner of this place." Sungmin told Hee Chul, "Kyuhyun, this is Hee Chul,a friend. Actually the boyfriend of Luna's roommate.,Victoria."

"Hi,I am glad that you can come at our opening night." Kyuhyun said.

"Actually ,it is my girlfriend's idea, Luna is her room mate. But I am glad I came.I'll probably dropping by here when ever I am in town." Hee Chul said with a smile. "A lot of hot girls around." as he laughed with a naughty grin. Kyuhyun has to force a smile on his face.He really dislike him now.His girlfriend just turned her back and he is already eyeing the hot chicks around. He is such..a flirt.

"The night is young..You can still enjoy yourself. Sungmin just take care of them." Kyuhyun said. as he was hesitant to leave them for he was waiting for her to come back,but he just can't stand the guy in front of him. And before he can turn to leave,she was there on the table,joining them,as she sat on her chair beside Hee Chul,as he stared at her.

"And this is Victoria,my roomate." Luna said. "And Victoria,this is Kyuhyun,one of the owner of this place. A friend of Yesung,Sungmin's band mate." Victoria looked his way and smiled and bowed her head.

"You will be seeing a lot of us from now on." Luna added. "I heard that they will be practising here from now on ,instead of the old garage."

"Then I'll probably see you around. I have to go,it seems like they need help in the bar." Kyuhyun said  "it is nice meeting all of you tonight,and thank you for coming ." as he turn to leave. He can feel Victoria's eyes at his back.But he doesn't want to look back and see for sure.

And sure enough the bar was busy as he helped out with the drinks ,until the line has thinned and gone. He looked at Victoria's table and prepared a drink for them ,and placed it on a tray. He askerd Donghae to bring the drinks for him in their table.

"Why don't you bring it? " Donghae asked, feeling something fishy going on with his partner.

"Just do it for me for now." he said. He was hesitant and shy about  something... "I owe you one on this one."

"Alright,whatever. Anyway,I intend to find out why." he said.as he took the tray and delivered it to Sungmin's table as they made a sign and thank him for the drink...But Kyuhyun's eyes is only focused to one person and that is the girl with long black hair with a bangs ,who got a certain smile on her face .....and Kyuhyun can only smile back at himself,as he whistled a tune...