Jealous ?

A Simple Love Story

Victoria was so surprised to see that the couple that has been making out in front of her was non other than Kyuhyun and a girl,as they stopped and looked at her when they realized there was someone watching them. Kyuhyun looked at her with a guilt in his eyes,like a kid being caught in the candy jar. The girl looked at her and then to Kyuhyun and then with a smile and a smug on her face.

Victoria was so so confused and she felt so stupid for being caught looking at them. "I am so sorry,i didn't mean to.." as she walked past them to go to their table.She can feel Kyuhyun's eyes boring at her back and at that moment and she wished to just disappear in thin air.

Heechul was in the middle of his funny story and he barely lift his head to look at her when she went back to her seat.But she can  feel her face all heated up and she feel s like running out of air. She knew that she has to leave soon.She tagged Heechuls arm to catch his attention but he just continued with his story. She took her purse and decided to go off on her own.

She walked as fast as she can trying to get away from the place,as she let out her tears , when she was out in the open air .The temperature has gone down,but she doesn't mind the freezing temperature.She could not understand herself why is she hurting seeing Kyuhyun with a girl, her own feelings and her reactions surprised her too. And then she heard somebody called out her name..as she looked at the source ,thinking it might be Heechuls but it is not but Kyuhyun,the source of her tears,as she lookeed the other way and started to walk away.

But he was faster than she thought,as he grabbed her hand trying to stop her. "Where do you think you are going?" he asked .he looked upset about something...

"I am going home where else." she said,as she tried to fix herself ,but ther snow is falling and so he would not notice the tears..

"Where is your boyfriend ? He is not taking you home ?" he asked.

"He is still having fun and it would not be fair for him." she said.

"Come on I'll take you home. " he said,dragging her to his car.

"No I am fine. I'll take the bus or the train,it doesn't matter." she said anything just to get out of here ,she thought.

"I said I'll take you home. " he said stubbornly,grabbing her arm and almost pushing her inside his car.Why is he mad now,Victoria wondered. And where is the girl that he was just kissing a few minutes ago?

"You should just go inside .Your girl might be looking for you." she said.

"She can wait.She made me wait before,and it is her turn to wait for me now ." he said. He started the engine and then put  her seatbelt ,so as to strapped her on the car just in case she tried to get out.

"Your girlfriend?" she asked. Kyuhyun nodded. "I don't think she will like the idea of her boyfriend spending time with another girl."

"And so is your boyfriend,leaving him alone ,while you meet up with another guy." Kyuhyun said with a smirk in his face.

"I never told you to follow me out here." Victoria said in defense.The engine is still running but they have not moved yet. "I just want to go home."

"So you are heading home,my princess." Kyuhyun said mockingly.

"I am not your princess  and you are not my prince." Victoria said be grudgingly .How she hated him this very minute. And she felt like whacking his head as she glared at him. Kyuhyun glared back at her.

"So why don't you try it? Hit me.that is what you want to do ,right? " he said. "Jealous are you ?" as he smirk again.

Victoria was so mad at him now.He can such an egotistical man ,who are so full of it.He thinks he is a gift to women from Above. How she hates him now more than ever.

"You are such a coward. Afraid to hit a man and afraid to face up your own true self." he added.

"I hate you,I hate you My Cho Kyuhyun,you can go to hell for all I care." she said,as she tried to get up and unreleased her seatbelt.

"No you are not going anywhere. Why did you stayed away all this time. I thought we have been doing alright? " he said. "Don't tell me that you love that boyfriend of yours who doesn't care but only to  himself. You can do better than him."

"Better than him than a two timing man like you." she said.

" Hah two timing man,is that what you think of me. You don't know anything about me Miss Victoria Song , " Kyuhyun said.

"And you don't know anything about me and my boyfriend so back off." she said.

"Your passion and your anger is not for your boyfriend but it is directed at me.  So tell me who is in your heart now?" he asked. Victoria stopped wiggling as she looked at him...what is he saying is the truth and  yes she has been ignoring it but the truth is she is very much attracted to him, and seeing him with a woman confirmed the truth... But she cannot let him know about it.

" I am sure it is not you Mr Cho Kyuhyun but somebody else." she said. "Now can you please take me home. I am tired already." as she lay her back on the seat and looked out at the window. Kyuhyun was silent all throughout the trip and she didn't know that they were in front of their apartment already.

She unclasped the seat belt. and looked at him and murmured. "Thank you." but before she can move any further, Kyuhun held her shoulder and lift up her chin and  then kissed her full on the lips....