Feeling Loved

A Simple Love Story

Victoria woke up in the morning feeling a lot better. The sun was already up, as the light crowded her room ,and it looks like spring is coming so soon. Yesterday seems like all winter ,cold and frozen and dark  and now suddenly spring seems to be like it is in the air. felt parched,and as she looked around her room,and she found herself all alone. Kyuhyun must have left early in the morning. Somehow her heart sank at the knowledge ,that he has left and he did not even say goodbye to her.Kyuhyun leaving made her felt so alone...and sad.

She got up from bed ,feeling her empty stomach now.  The apartment is so quiet now. It seems like .Luna did not get home last night. She must have stayed with her friend in the hotel as planned. Her knees still weak but yeah she is feeling better now than yesterday. She walked to their kitchen and found the table all set up with plate and cup and fork and spoon yes and with food on the table. There is a pot of hot tea, pieces of  toast and eggs and ham ,enough to make water at the sight .There was also a vase with a single flower, somehow,Victoria can't figure out where did Kyuhyun got the single white rose on the vase. And yes there was also a note on the table,as she smiled to pick it up. His handwriting is scribbled and yes so manly ,and smiling,finding beauty in his ineligible handwriting.

 

A breakfast for my Princess.Hope you are feeling better. I'll be thinking of you all day.I hope you'll be thinking of me too.

                                                           Love
                                                           Kyuhyun

She picked up the rose and kissed it as a smile came across her face. Kyuhyun is so sweet and remembering his handsome face. His beautiful and flirty eyes and his smiles and his full gorgeous lips. She wished that he is just right in front of her now..and that she could reach out for him. She has never felt this way with Heechul.Somehow , Kyuhyun made her feel very special today. Is that what is it to be loved by Kyuhyun ,a very special girl...She smiled and she laughed as she danced around. Kyuhyun loves her and she cannot ask for more...as she teared at the thought.. tears of happiness .He loves her and that is all that matter....

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun decided to catch up some sleep as soon as he got home. He has to help out in the bar today,and for sure,he needs his energy tonight. The bar seems to be getting more popular now and yes it is getting busier than usual and they have to start hiring more people  to help out. One bartender will not cut it anymore, even if he and Donghae help out in the busy nights.

He texted Victoria before going to bed....and he smiled at her thoughts....as he sleeps.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria can't wait to see Kyuhyun today. She just have to tell him about her feelings. She is going to tell him that yes she is falling for him, and that she willing to make this one right. She will have to break free from Heechul which will be the sad part. But maybe, it will also be a relief for Hee Chul for sometimes,she is more of an obligation to him more than anything else. And it will not be right anymore to continue their relationship,knowing that she loves Kyuhyun now. And yes Kyuhyun loves her now and not that girl. She is the lucky one and she can't wait to shout it out that she also loves Kyuhyun.

She is going to surprise him tonight. She will go to the bar and will talk to him. She knows ,he will be happy to hear her say those words and she can't wait to say the "I Love You" word to him . She smiled with such delight. To love and be loved is the greatest feeling  of all ,as she has a hard time  containing her happiness for today...And she knew that she just have to share it with the man that she loves and that is Kyuhyun...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Seo Hyun was unable to sleep last night. She has been thinking of  it all. Her relationship with Kyuhyun and all about her future. Somehow she cannot see herself without Kyuhyun by her side in the future, Maybe she just have to give up her dreams,or maybe they can still reach a compromise ,just like before. Kyuhyun has loved her, and has loved her for years. She cannot just let it go. He was the perfect man for her. She cannot think of herself with any other man. And yes she cannot accept that Kyuhyun just dumped her just like that...not her,the most beautiful girl out there...

Memories of their days together,when they started out,when they were in school came to her mind. Kyuhyun was so craxy about her. She knows that Kyuhyun still loves her and that he is just playing tricks with her to force her to commit and force her to proritized their relationship more than her career. He is just jealous of her career,because it has taken her time away from him. But maybe if she promised him that he will be the number one priority in her life now, then Kyuhyun will come back to her.

She has to talk to him soon..she has to get him back now,before he sees that girl again....Seeing him look at that girl,she knew this time that she got a competition and she cannot lose out to her. It is not Seo Hyun to lose to any girl..She'll win Kyuhyun back...as she smiled at her plan of winning him back..