Confused

A Simple Love Story

Kyuhyun went inside the office ,as he left Victoria outside.He doesn't know what got to him. And yes could not understand their exchanged of words. He was mad at himself and mad at Victoria. Why would she think that he was interested at her, or worst hitting at her ? That was never his intention in the first place. He is so confused at his own frame of thoughts. He should not be thinking of her in the first place. He has a solid relationship with Seo Hyun and what is he doing right now ,flirting with a girl ?

"That was so slick of you,Kyuhyun.You should be ashamed of yourself." he told himself. Now he is embarassed to even come back out and face her. She got a boyfriend already,and he got a girlfriend too. Maybe he should just say sorry to her,and just keep their relationship platonic,after all she is Luna's room mate and Luna is Sungmin's girlfriend who happens to be Yesung buddy and Yesung is his bestfriend.Yes soon enough their world will mingle and since with the kind of business that they are in, he should be more accomodating and friendly with their guest and costumers. Yes,he will apologize to her...as a smile came to his face.

Kyuhyun came out of the office and soon enough,it is only Victoria that was left sitting on the stool. He came to the bar and prepared a drink for her. He made a strawberry daquiri with whipped cream at top. He brought the drink in front of her as a peace offering...and smiled.

"A drink for the lady,and it is on the house." Kyuhyun said as he stared at her face and smiled at her. Victoria stared back at him and smiled. She never noticed before that he is also quite a looker. Kyuhyun with his thick eyebrows and was well shaped.his eyes that seems to be lazy and sleepy,his well shaped nose,tall and his lips full lips. He has a very fair complexion and his pink lips stands out from it.His features are sharp and pointed compared to Hee chul's softer facial features. Hee Chul is beautiful while Kyuhyun is handsome and more manly and rough at the edges. She smiled at her thoughts and the comparison...

"I am sorry about earlier. I don't know what came over me." Kyuhyun said.

"And so this is a peace offering?" she asked with a grin in her face. She is not mad but more that she finds the whole thing amusing more than anything else,and yes quite flaterring too.

"Yes you can say that. So am I forgiven?" he asked with a boyish grin in his face. Somehow  Victoria felt the flip in her own heart. This man can be very charming if he wants to,she thought,and he can be quite dangerous to her and if she is not carerful she might be attracted to him at some point.

"There is nothing to forgive. You did not do anything wrong. Maybe it is better if we start all over again." she said as the smile never left her face. "I am Victoria Song and I am quite please to meet you." as she extend her hand to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun took her hands ,and also with a big grin in his face. "I am honored to meet you Miss Victoria Song and I am Cho Kyuhyun at your service my lady " as he kiss her hand and kneeled before her. This elicit laughter in Victoria as she laughed so hard at the act. Kyuhyun laughed with her too.

"This is crazy." she said as she continue to giggle. "I have never laughed this way for a long time."

"Good that I can make you laugh" Kyuhyun said. "You look like you are ready for a big battle when you came,and me has not help you at all."

"No I am just tired and sleepy. I left my keys in the apartment,so I am waiting for Luna. I so wanted to lay in my bed and sleep." Victoria said.

"Why don't you rest in our office. We have a couch there . You can rest there while waiting for them." Kyuhyun offered. "And no I am not thinking of anything bad. You are Sungmin and Luna's friend,so I consider you as a friend too."

"I am not thinking of that. I know I can trust you. You don't look like you can do a thing like that or anything bad at all. " Victoria said.

"Well nowadays,you will never know." he said.

"You can do a lot of other bad things that i can imagine ,but I don't think you will take advantage of any other girl. I think that there are a lot of girls waiting for you just to give them your attention. And I don't think  I am that special either for you to give your special attention." she said.

Kyuhyun looked at her. And yes,she can be saying the truth. Victoria can be anything but all to herself.She is not like that. She got her feet on the ground. And Kyuhyun stared at her with admiration in his eyes.She may not think that she is all special but to him,she is already special....Somehow,Victoria will always stood out in the crowd not only because of her looks but also what she is inside .

He just smiled at her. "Alright..I'll take your offer of sofa or couch .I walk like more than a  mile coming over here.And I could take a few minutes of naps before Luna arrives." she said.

Kyuhyun lead her to the office room.And Victoria noted  the sofa and the lounge chair. There  were also throw pillows at the top.

"The sofa looks comfy to me. Thank you." Victoria said.

"And the bathroom is in the next door, You can lock the door if you want to. " Kyuhyun said as he turned to go outside. "I'll wake you up when they get here."  And Victoria lay on the sofa and before she knew it,she was in dreamland and Prince Kyuhyun was there.....saving her from the evil witch.