The Opening Act

A Simple Love Story

Victoria put on the last touch of  perfume on her wrist and then stared at herself in the mirror.She was about to grab her handbag when Luna came to her room and stared at her.

"Where do you think you are going?" she asked. " It is still early to go out. Amber is not even here yet."

"I am going to see Hee Chul .He called me up and he is in town." she said with a smile and an obvious excitement in her eyes.

Luna just nodded her head. "So he finally decided to show his face. I thought you are so over him and that you are going with us tonight?"  she asked.She doesn't really like Hee Chul for her friend.He is too much of a playboy for her friend. She has been hearing not so good things about him.And yes even saw him with a girl,which she didn't dared share with her room mate for she knew she will be heartbroken.

"Maybe I'll just join you there later." she said. "or I might bring him with me if you don't mind." she added.Victoria knew that Luna is not in favor of Hee Chul for her,but she loves the guy and he seems to be changing and trying very hard.to keep their relationship.

" Yeah just follow then. I think it will be really good.Sungmin told me that they practice really hard for tonight." she answered. Sungmin is Luna's boyfriend for the moment until she changed her mind or he changes his mind which ever comes first.Both of them knew that they are more of a friendship and partnership more than the romantic relationship that Victoria and Hee Chul have.

"I know and I really want to see them perform and it is the restaurant opening day. I am sure it is going to be fun. But I  have to take the matters of my heart first ." as she smiled and winked at her. "I got to go, Hee chul is waiting for me." as she turned her back and left. Luna can only stared at her friends back.She knew that she is in for a broken heart for sure and she can't do nothing about it.

Kyuhyun position himself by the bar as he watched people stream inside. The bartender that they hired Kaingin seems to be handling the bar pretty well.Their restaurant can accomodate around fifty to one hundred fifty  people . And it is halfway full with people. He looked at his watch. It is still early yet ,as he moved inside their office. Donghae was there with Sulli and Krystal and Yesung was nowhere to be seen.

"So how was it,  outside?" Donghae said with anxiety and excitement in his eyes.

"We are almost halfway full , but it is still early yet.Where is Yesung?" he asked. as he looked at Krystal who was dressed in a rocker outfit in jeans and black leather gear.

"Oh he is helping out the band to set up on the stage." Krystal said. "You got to relax ,it is only the first night.. You and Yesung are the same..so anxious."

"They said that the first day pretty much determine the kind of business you gonna have so I really want this night to be a success." he said.

"And where is your beautiful girlfriend. Seo Hyun?"  Sulli asked. "Not here again?"

"Yes,she has a work assignment that is out of town. She left this morning." he said.

"Didn't you tell her about the opening tonight? It will be a good press coverage if she is here." Krystal said.

"I sort of forgot to tell her the exact date. And they already made her schedule ahead of time. " he said as he tried to cover up for the missing girlfriend."I think I am gonna head out and help out in the bar. What about you Hae?"

"I'll be out soon too. We'll probably help out in the kitchen,right sweetheart?" as he looked at Sulli. Sulli gave him a sharp eye.

"Kitchen, you must be kidding." she said as she pout her lips.

"You can't sing,you can't pour drinks so the only place for you is the kitchen." Donghae said with a smile on his face,as he got up and took her hand. "I promise I owe you on this big time." Sulli looked at her boyfriend and laughed.

"You said that." she said as she went out with him. Just then Yesung coming in ,looking for Krystal.

"Hone,are you set ? Or you want to practice a bit ?" he asked looking at her with admiration.

"I am ready. So are you going to sing with me?" as she got up and put her arms around Yesung. "You are so tensed.You have to relax."

"I am relax. Just knock them dead will you?" he said kissing Krytal lips, Kyuhyun walking in and saw the two kissing. He shook his head and smiled..Suddenly he is  missing Seo Hyun at that very moment  and yes missing her more  at a time like this. His two friend got the woman in their life by their side at a time like this and he got none and she is so far away from him. He took a deep breath and then walked back to where he came from...as he looked at the crowd of people walking in...And then he can feel the excitement as the roar of laughter came and the voices....filled the air as faces after faces walked in....And with this crowd of people,how come he felt so alone....