3000 won?

Lies

 

PREVIOUSLY

EUN MI'S P.O.V

 

To my surprise, he decided to let them go, free them, from the abuse the others had suffered. I was, however, sorry for him. Soo Jin....used him.....as a material to get to her goal of hurting people, hurting others. I wonder how he'll feel when she breaks up with him. 

I looked at his pretty, innocent face. I pity him so much, he's actually not as bad as how we all thought he was....

"Gomawo," I bowed, I was thankful.......very thankful.

No more abuse, no more worries.

Jin Ae

Jin Kyong

Jessica

Tiffany

No more tears, I hope you guys will be happy. I love you all.

As for Soo Jin.......I'm sorry for betraying you...I was the centre of everything, this was the only way I could fix it....

Mianhae.

~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V

It's been days since Jaejoong and the seniors had done anything to us. It actually feels uncomfortable, It was just evolving to stick onto me then suddenly it stops. I can't really get used to it......but I guess it's better...No more tears.......now, it's nothing but rage and anger.

I told Jessica and the others everything about Soo Jin and her actions, they all reacted the same as me. 

We disliked her, now, there was a reason to hate Park Soo Jin. We weren't assuming anymore, everything is now true, no more lies, the truth is what we see from today onwards. No more lies.

But, ever since then, I've never felt the same. Now, I was scared of people judging me, scared of everything.........I regret not confronting to Soo Jin.....I'm still a coward. However, I've changed....in bad ways

-Lost my self confidence

-Lost my pride.

-Wasted my tears

I don't know what I am now. Looks like my heart did end up having scars. I want to see what the scars mean. They are left there to remind me...of something, I just can't figure it out yet.

I've also recently heard rumours that Soo Jin had broken up with Jaejoong............It's funny how these events occured right after the Seniors stopped abusing us....I wonder what really happened? Who came in and fixed it? Who-ever it is. Gomawo, I appreciate your help, I'll pay you the respect you deserve.

Soo Jin......Jaejooong. Jaejoong looks so sad nowadays..I don't really get what has happened really, I wonder what Jaejoong found out?

I should think about it right? How about I just move on.........I haven't thought about Taemin Sunbae for a long time O:

But each time I see him..........*-*

I guess pain does'nt exist within any of our bodies anymore, only anger and regret.

Sighhh, I should move on to Taemin Sunbae. I haven't even waved at him since last time at the bus stop. He probably already forgotten my name. Sighhhh, this is what happens when you don't make a move....too bad, I'm too scared to make moves.

"back straight," yelled the teacher, it sent shivers down my spine.

Ew, ballet. When it gets to this level, it's so hard. Especially when I stopped doing it for like.... a month. My bones have hardened and I can only just do that splits. These shoes. OWWWW, they hurttttt, blisters are so easily created, my damaged feeet :'(

I shouldn't have started ballet. Umma wanted me to do it when I was little, I was only 3.  She wanted Jin Kyong and I to do it because apparenlty I'll look 'graceful' and 'pretty.' 

But no, I still feel ugly even though my bones are softer than the others, and even though I can do things other people can't. 

I go to a performing arts school. People there, most likely would go join some entertainment like SM or blah blah blah when they graduate from this school. I  know Jaejoong is. He apparently got into some band named dbsk with a couple of his friends. 

Sighh, lucky him. Which SM star does ballet? I have no future. I didn't look great either, all this is impossible.

When I finished my classes, I was sweating like a loser. It's the start of Autumn I believe, it's starting to get cold >.< but I was still sweating. Whatever, I'll just go back to my ice cream shop that Jin Kyong was currently looking after.

We have rotations you see? When I get back to our little shop, she'll be heading off to her dancing classes.

My life is way too busy. 

Umma, please give me more moneyyy. No, Appa, Umma, come backkk, I miss you. 

By the time I got back, it was around 7:30pm, Jin Kyong had lessons till 10:30. 

"Jin Kyong Aunni," I called as I entered the shop, "I'm backkkk."

Eh? Why is Jessica, Tiffany and Eun Mi all here partying?

I walked up to Jin Kyong Aunni, "Yah, what happened here?" I asked.

"Jin Ae'ah," she replied, "Look after the shopp, they were actually promoting our 3000 won ice cream with their looks and bringing in all sorts of customers, you missed it! We earned about 150,000 won today!"

I looked at Jessica, Tiffany and Eun Mi, they were still smiling as I stared at them.

"Annyeong Jin Ae-ah," I'm off, "Look after the store!"

She took off her apron and ran off with her bag. 

"ANNYEONG!" I call. I hope she's safe in the streets and won't get or something....

Hmm, Let's see, our ice cream cone supply is almost out of stock. There's....hana....dul...set...............

"Yah, Jin ae-ah," I heard Tiffany's voice from outside, "Don't pretend we're invisible!"

I immediately rushed out of the stock room.

"Mianhaeee, I was a little busyy." I replied.

"I think it's getting late, 7:40pm now, we gotta go home, you know, homework," Jessica said.

Awwwwwwh, they're leaving now. I missed out on the fun they had with Jin Kyong Aunni. I'm depressed. Life is so sad.

"ok," I sadly replied, "Annyeong."

Tiffany, jessica and Eun Mi packed up their bags and headed for the exist.

"annyeong~" I heard all their voices from the door.

Sighh, I'm alone in this shop now. I hope I get customers soon.

~~~~~~~

TAEMIN'S P.O.V

Yooguen kept crying, nonstop. What do I do? None of us knew what he wanted....

"Yah, Minho-ah," Jonghyun-hyung said, "You made Yooguen cryyy, how dare you,"

"ANDWAE," replied Minho-hyung, "I didn't make him cry."

Yooguen....he seemed so upset, I wonder what he wanted...sighh, being an Appa for 3 months is tough. Where'd his parents go? And us, we all had to get isolated from our own parents just to live with Yooguen.

"Yooguen-ahh," Key-Hyung squealed, "What's this?" 

He held up some lame soft toy that made Yooguen cry more.

"Yah, Kibum-ah," Minho continued,"That's so lame and stupid."

Key-hyung shot Minho-hyung a death glare.....like always.

"I'm obviously better than some people who just sleep and pretend nothings going on," Key-hyung replied pointing at onew-hyung.

Suddenly, I thought came into my head. The local ice cream shop. The small colourful one. Yooguen enjoyed the rainbow-coloured ice cream he had last time. We should take him there. 

"Yooguen-ahh," I started, "You like...rainbow ice cream?"

Yooguen's cute eyes stared at me. KYAAAA, I'm going to eat him one day. 

"Yah, Taemin-ah." Key-hyung called, "Don't lie to little kids, you're going to make him become a weird liar when he's older."

"Key-hyung," I continued, "I know a pretty, cute ice cream store somewhere in the local streets that sells 3000 won ice cream that Yooguen likes, I'm not lying." 

I turned to face Yooguen again.

"Yoogeun-ah, ice cream?" I squealed, smiling at him.

"mmmm." he replied, as he stopped crying and bit his finger.

"Yeeeeaaaaaaaa," I squealed, "Let's go, Yooguen-ah~"

I quickly got yooguen a jacket and put it on him. Although it's not Winter, it gets really cold outdoors once it's night time.

"Taemin-ah," Key hyung continued, "I still don't believe that there's such thing as a 3000 won ice cream, it's too cheap, especially when the cones are so big. "

"they do exist, hyung, come along if  you don't believe me," I reply.

"OK THEN." said many voices at once.

I saw Minho-hyung, Key-hyung, Jonghyun-hyung and even Onew-hyung start putting on their jackets and shoes, ready to go outside. Why don't they believe me? 3000 won ice cream.....welll, it's ok, time to prove them wrong...for once....... in my life ^^

"Yah, bring some money, I'm not paying for your ice creams," I said.

"ok, taemin-ah, we're all going to bring only 3000 won each, I doubt we can get good ice cream anyway," Minho-hyung replied.

We walked out, I'm still holding Yooguen on the hand, while Key-hyung is holding Yoogeun's other. We're such a wonderful family~~

Hmm.....that shop...it's somewhere here right?

~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V

I'm sitting on the table. Bored, sleepy, tired, it's only 8pm, but I'm still tired. I forgot...I haven't even eaten dinner yet. 

~growl~

That was my stomach, I'm so hungry it hurts. Hmmmm, I wonder what I can find here. I hope Tiffany or someone left their lunch boxes here while they visited.

I searched everywhere, the counter, the kitchen, the chairs....I looked like a hobo.

................

...................

..........

YAY, It's Eun Mi's lunch box! She left it hereee! her food, is yummmmmy, :OOO

I opened the lunch box, to my surprise, it was untouched....... and full of yummy noodles that her Umma made! My expression was currently like a hobo who finally found food after.....917491249 years.

I hurriedly grabbed a pair of chopsticks and munched on the noodles. Yuummmmyyyy. It's ok, there's no one, I ate like a hobo, fast, desperate. I was so hungry anyway. I didn't care about my manners. Usually we don't get customers at this time. 

-munch-

-munch-

-munch-

-dingding-

The bells rang as the door was opened. 

I wasn't paying attention though, I was too busy eating the noodles. It's heaven, seriously, who gave you permission to be so yummy *-*

"....Annyeonghasaeyo?" I heard a familiar voice.

"A-noyoneng," I talked with food still in my mouth and slowly looked up with the chopsticks in my mouth. These beautiful hobo eyes of mine (^__^)V

.........

...........

.............

I quickly gabbed a tissue to wipe off the sauce I had all over my mouth and washed my hands.

"Mianhae....Annyeonghasaeyo," I bow.

@(@&@ It's Taemin Sunbae...with other Sunbaes........aish, why would they suddenly appear at this time? >.< OMG KYAAA< SO CUTE, YOOOGUEN IS THERE TOO, JUMPING AROUND.

"Annyeong," Taemin Sunbae greeted, smiling at me.

"Yah, Taemin-ah, this is the place that sells 3000 won ice cream?" Someone with a manly and deep voice says. OMG, he's so hot O: 

"Yesss, Minho-hyung, you didn't believe me did you?" Taemin Sunbae replied, "I told you it's true."

The other Sunbaes stared at Taemin blankly.....they looked rather.........I can't describe it.....uhm.............low?

So....I know Taemin and Minho Sunbae....so hot and cute!

"Sunbaes," I bow, "what can I do for you?"

.....I tried to be as respectful as possible...it wasn't working...hehees.....==

"Sunbae?" One of them replied, "You go to our school?"

..........aish, how do I reply, they'll think I stalk themmmmm O:

"deh..." I simply replied...I wonder how they'll...............react?

"Jin Ae-ah," Taemin Sunbae called, OMG, when he calls my name, it sounds so soothing...no, I feel so.....HE CALLED MY NAMEE 0:, "6 rainbow ice creams please."

"RAINBOW, RAINBOW, RAINBOW!" Yoogen squeaked. DAWWWH <3

"suree," I reply.

"Yah, Taemin-ah," the one with the blonde fringe called, "We want to pick our own flavours."

"dehhh, just line upp here, I'll get you guys some."

I went into the stock room....There's exactly 7 cones, meaning enough for them. I took out 6 and neatly stacked them up in the cone holder.

One by one, I served them.

"uhm......is there...chicken flavoured ice cream?" one of them asked.

"Yah, Onew hyung, that's digusting for ice cream." replied the most stylish looking Sunbae there.

"Mianhae......" I appologize, "There's some other flavours like..mango.........rainbow....lychee....vanilla...banana...."

"Banana please" he replied.

I got a cone and gave him two scoops of banana ice cream and handed it over to him.

"3000 won," I smile, I wanted to give the Sunbaes their ice creams for free but....I'm really poor at the moment >.<

"3000 won?" he answered, looking shocked, "isn't it a bit too much for 3000 won?"

I stare at him...eh? I stared at Onew Sunbae blankly.......too much? 3000 won?

"morago?" I reply, "3000 won ice cream....we've been selling for the past 5 years."

The other sunbaes stared at me like I was some kind of weirdo.................5 yrs..3000 won ice cream? Is that a problem...? I looked at Yooguen, KYAAA, so cute, he's eating his ice cream getting his mouth dirty as Taemin Sunbae wiped his mouth for him.

"That's really cheap....it's unbelievable," Onew Sunbae replied as he handed me 3000 won. he gave it a taste...

"..ooo! Mada," he exclaimed.

............I'm glad he found it nice...

"Gomawoyo," I bow.

I watched as they were all sitting in the seats enjoying their ice creams. I watched as Taemin Sunbae got some on his nose.........Kyaaa, so cuteee, he was as messy as little Yooguen!

"Noona is so pretty," Yooguen points at me. 

I blinnk, I'm not pretty o.O Yooguen sure has amazing/weird tastes.

"deh? Yooguen-ah," Taemin Sunbae said, "Jonghyun-Appa taught you to look at girls?"

"deh," Yooguen replied.

The mini shop was filled with laughter. I chuckled under my breath....hoping they didn't catch me. Yooguen is way to cutee, I need to eat him.

"Taemin-ah," Onew Sunbae whispers, though he was whispering, I could clearly hear him.

"Who's that girl over there? What's her name? What year?" 

I stared at their direction.

"Jin Ae-ah," Taemin Sunbae called, "Let me introduce you to my friends."

Eh? friends? already? really? Taemin SUnbae.....did he see me as a friend? I blushed. He's so niceeee.

"This is Onew-Hyung, Key-hyung, Minho-hyung, Jonghyun-hyung and Yooguen," he introduced as he pointed at each person.

"Annyeonghasaeyo," I bow.

"You don't have to be so polite," Key Sunbae laughed, "How old are you, what year?"

I was using this chance wisely to make friends...wheeeeew.

"Yoon Jin Ae, 15....first year at Seoul performing Arts school," I bowed.

"Jin Ae-ah," Minho Hyung smiled, "Stop bowing, we know you."

"Mianhae," I bowed.

Oops.....too much manners, I think it's because Taemin Sunbae is here...I'm giving them all my respect........... :|

They laughed.......

"hehe...." I chuckled.

Taemin Sunbae carried Yooguen who was half asleep......

"I think Yooguen is tired," he said.

"We should go home," Onew Sunbae replied.

I actually felt sad they had to leave already.... :| but Yooguen was tired...and this shop is closing in 10 minutes.....aka NOW.

I packed up some things and started closing up the store. I put my jacket on. 

"Closing already?" Minho Sunbae asked.

"deh," I replied, "It's getting late..."

"We should go then," Key Sunbae continued.

They all walked out....I followed on then locked the doors.

"ANNYEONGGG," i call to them as they were walking the opposite direction.

"ANNYEONNNNGGGG," I heard them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAHHAA, you and SHINee are friends now....it's not saddening yet...it sounds happy :3

But this is suppose to be sad so dont get tricked o.O

KEEPPPPP RRREEAADDINNNNGGGGG and comments appreciated....