electric shock

Lies

 

PREVIOUSLY~

 

"no...I'm not sure if Jin ae likes him," I lied.....for Jin ae and Taemin's benefits, I thought for awhile with helping them...I should right? Just a little bit..................."and sure.....but please don't go too overboard.."

I saw Oppa grinning. 

"Only you and I know about this yea?" he smiled. 

I just got electricuted.

and sorry Oppa, you don't know everything...not as much as me but.....I'll help them with you...

"arasso....." I managed to say after the electricution. My body still hurts from it you know. It's like being struck by lightning so if you want to feel how it's like I recommend standing under a tree on a stormy, rainy, lightening-y day.

"It's a secret," he smiled and electricuted me again, "Don't tell anyone."

He got my hand and hooked his pinky on his. I didn't really notice because I'm.................frozen..and electricuted....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KEY'S P.O.V

I don't know where I'm going actually. Taeminnie and Jonghyun disappeared and the other people are being weirdos and talking about fashion from the 80s. SIGHHH, I can't stand being with those weird people. I should just go find Jin kyong........because..................I brought her a shirt from PRADA so I should give it to her. Wait....why did I get her a shirt again?

~FLASHBACK~

-last time after Taeminnie left for the sick bay and the girls came-

"annyeong Key Sunbae!" Jin kyong smiled as she waved at me. I walked towards her and we decided to have a nice chat away from the other people.

"annyeong Jin kyong-ah!" I smiled back as we sat our assses down on the far away bench to avoid the other weirdos, "what is it you wanted?"

She smiled at me then looked away again.......mwoh?

"Remember last time when your gang went to visit us in the ice cream shop?" she replied. (note: that was when Taemin carried the sleeping you to bed :D)

"yea.........well no...what is it?" I asked, honestly I didn't know what she was on about. 

"You said if I gave you free ice cream for 2 months you'll buy me something from PRADA!" she exclaimed as her pretty eyes glittered in the sunlight. She's so naive, she took that joke seriously HAHAHA....but....I guess I'll promise her because she's going to be sooo happy if I picked her something nice!

"....yea! OK, wait next Mondayyyy! I'll give you something really pretty BUT YOU must keep your promise!" I smiled and I watched her grinning.....sorta in doubt though.

"You don't believe me?" I asked staring at her, "PINKY PROMISE THEN!"

I hooked my pinky to hers and we made our promise. I get free ice cream for 2 months sooooooooo, I can get as much as I want! I'm not sure did Jin ae gave Jin kyong permission to do so...meh.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

keekkekeeee, I was about to walk up to her but was stopped. I saw a really pretty innocent looking girl crying in front of Jin kyong with Tiffany and the other girl named Eun mi. There was a crowd watching them like it was a live drama. I walked towards them to witness what was happening...

"Why......do you think that?" the pretty and innocent girl cried, "Why would you think I did something so cruel? Why do you guys hate me? I just wanna be friends with you guys again..."

She was sobbing in such pain that made me pity her but watching Jin kyong's facial expression confused me. That pretty and innocent girl was just targetting her...and I didn't like it..

"Jin kyong-ah...and you guys!" someone from the crowd called, "Why did you guys hurt Soo jin like that? She's been crying so much lately!"

.........so that girl was Soo jin...sounds familiar but I forgot. I watched as the girl named Tiffany had an annoyed and angry as hell look on her face. She looked so pissed like she was going to kill someone.

"Yah, stop putting up a freakin show when YOU'RE the one hurting Jin kyong you ing ," she yelled as I saw tears forming in Jin kyong's eyes. This is the first time ever seeing her cry like that.....in fact....I felt so useless...I couldn't help her at all. I was just a hot bystander in the retarded crowd.

"why......you guys," sobbed the girl called Soo jin, "why are you guys like this? What did I do?" 

I watched as the girl called Eun mi had an uncomfortable look on her face......she looked like she knew everything but was too afraid to say it in fornt of such a large audience and....... What the hell? Is this Soo jin really acting and taking the advantage of being so popular? But...Soo jin looked so innocent and...........yea..

"Yah, Tiffany that was ing harsh you ," some loser from the crowd called back. 

"I'm not the fake two faced who puts on shows!" she yelled as she wrapped her arms around Jin kyong's shoulders, "I'm not the one crying in front of a crowd to attract ing attention OR am I the one spreading the world that I'm ing depressed and like that so just off and leave Jin kyong alone. Soo jin, PISS OFF NOW!"

I watched as Soo jin's tears fell down like a waterfall. I mean, her tears didn't look fake either but....I didn't know why I half doubted it because a normal girl wouldn't cry in front a whole crowd like that right? and.....Jin kyong's expression was helpless and she had her head down. She didn't look like she had the confidence to stand up for herself....and I can tell she's crying...I can see tears rolling down her chin even though she's looking down.

I didn't know how to feel...

"Why are you guys so mean to me?" Soo jin wept as she got down on her knees right in front of Jin kyong. She then grabbed hold of Jin kyong's hands and begged.

"I really just want us to be friends," she cried harder again. I watched as Jin kyong said nothing at all and Eun mi looked like she couldn't stand it anymore. Tiffany's face was so pissed she seriously was going to kill someone any moment now. I wonder what it would've been like if...Jessica and Jin ae were here? Would Soo jin beg in front of them like this?

"OOOOOH, JIN KYONG," another random loser with failed hair called, "STOP MAKING HER CRY!"

The whole crowd were throwing their offensive words and cursing Jin kyong non-stop about making Soo Jin cry. I watched as I saw more tears coming down Jin kyong's face and how Eun mi also went to her and hugged her. Tiffany and Eun mi are such good friends.......

But on the other hand...I watched as Soo jin wept and cried, still begging Jin kyong. I didn't know was she fake or real but I could tell Jin kyong wasn't fake crying. She doesn't cry like this and she's even trying to hide her tears by looking down...although they were clearly visible.

"SHUT THE UP," Tiffany screamed, "NO ONE WANTS TO BE YOUR ING FRIEND AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE ING DONE TO JESSICA AND THE NUMBER OF ING PEOPLE YOU ING HURT ARE COUNTLESS SO JUST ING OFF YOU ING , OMG, YOU."

The crowd went silent upon hearing those words but sooner....they all started targetting Tiffany, Jin kyong and Eun mi.......I was wondering why they were so pathetic....the crowd...and like....they probably didn't even know the real situation and they're just commenting as if they knew just because Soo jin is pretty and popular and they all believed her..I mean not that I knew about the story behind this but.... no one was on Jin kyong's side apart from Tiffany who was so strong and I love her attitude....even though some of her words sounded so harsh. 

"STOP BEING SUCH ," another retarded girl from the crowd called. She looked like a diva and probbaly one of Soo jin's friends, "YOU'RE ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE ING UGLY AND JEALOUS OF SOO JIN. YOU'RE ING UGLY S WHO BLAMES EVERYTHING ON SOO JIN. SOO JIN SHOULDN'T EVEN BE BEGGING FOR FORGIVENESS RFOM YOU GUYS. YOU'RE ALL ING UGLY."

That.

Just.

killed.

it.

That was so ing harsh and I watched as even Tiffany and Eun mi's eyes started to water and tears were now continuously rolling down Jin kyong's cheeks. Tiffany was so strong and yet she was like this....and Eun mi was getting innocently targetted along with Jin kyong who was mainly the centre of all the abuse.

I was offended. Yes, I'm ing offended and I'm ing raging inside as I am cursing 921749124 in my mind. I couldn't stand watching things like this any longer.

I ing pushed through the retarded crowd and put my arms around Jin kyong's shoulder and smiled at Tiffany and Eun mi.

"Please....don't even say those harsh words again," I said in the coldest tone, eyeing the crowd before leaving with the girls. I pulled Jin kyong to my side who was still crying yet remained silent. 

"It's ok...Sunbae will give you the shoulder to cry on," I said quietly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOO JIN'S P.O.V

, they got saved by that ing hot diva. 

Everything was going well until he just ing ruined it. I was watching them get torn apart bit by bit with my crocodile tears and who cares. Their expressions satisfied me.

I was enjoying the sensation of seeing their ing ugly faces in pain.

Tiffany called me a ing .

Well, at least I'm not ing ugly.

At least now the whole crowd knows that you guys are ing losers and I guarantee no one will like you guys anymore.

Take that ing ugly .

You can only blame yourself for being ing ugly and born to be such ing try hards who don't even have anything. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V

I don't know why I felt something bad was happening. I'm ignoring Sunbae's words even though I could still hear his sweet angelic voice.....but my senses tell me that my twin sister is in trouble....well...I don't know...I don't know why the hallways and lockerbays were so quiet for such a long time. About 15 minutes ago I remember seeing crowds of people chatting and being noisy.....now there were no one....and it was so quiet....except..

Some people started to come back..

"You know...I thought Tiffany, Jin kyong and Eun mi were innocent but I ing hate them now," a random said from outside. 

My eyes widened. What just happened to them? What am I doing still sitting here? I should go see what they're doing now right?

I didn't hear Jessica's name though...does she know about this? How something happened? I should go find Jessica first then find the others with her after....

"So...you can remember these notes by--" Sunbae continued as he was showing me something. 

I immediately stood up and ran towards the exit until Taemin Sunbae grabbed hold of my wrist. I don't know why I felt an urge to cry.........I had a feeling something...really really bad just happened...I didn't know what it was but.......I don't know why I feel so depressed.......I wanted to share the pain with them...whatever it was.

"Sunbae.." I said in a shaky tone with made him widen his eyes. I tried to hold in the tears that were threatening to fall, "I really want to go...find them...." 

He stood up too, still holding my wrist, "I'll come with you,"

He was still smiling at me and I felt like I'm being served by the prettiest angel sent from heaven.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAEMIN'S P.O.V

Jin ae immediately stood up.....what was happening? I grabbed her wrist before she reached for the exit because I wanted to know what was going on in her mind.

"Sunbae.."she said in a shaky tone with made me widen his eyes. she looked like she was going to cry...she looked really sad..but what got into her? "I really want to go...find them...." 

I didn't who 'them' were....well I didn't know who she was referring to but....I wanted to be there to figure out everything that was going on.

I stood up too, still holding her wrist, "I'll come with you,"

~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V

I was running.....and guiding Sunbae as he was still holding my arm. I went to look for Jessica when suddenly I bumped into someone who was closer to the ground than sunbae. 

"mianhae....Jin ae-ah, are you alright?" a familiar voice said in a worried tone. I looked up and saw Jonghyun sunbae...with Jessica. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

JONGHYUN'S P.O.V

I eyed Taeminnie and Jin ae's linked hands. Taeminnie's holding her wrist actually. WOAH, I find that so fascinating. I gently nudged Jessica who was beside me and grinned. She smiled back at me sweetly because clearly she knew what I was thinking in imnd.

HAHAHA. wanna know?

well, I was just proud of our Taeminnie so YEAH.

But Jin ae's expression looked worried...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V

It's Jessicaaaaaa. 

"Jessicaaa," I quickly said, "Do you know if anything happened to Jin Kyong Aunni and the others?"

She stared at me confused and blinked a couple of times, "mwoh? Did something happen?" 

Taemin Sunbae looked at me finally realising what I was on about finally releasing me from his hold. 

I don't know why but I felt sad. 

"Jin ae-ah," Jessica continued,  "Let's go and find them." 

I nodded and walked with Jessica as Taemin and jonghyun Sunbae were following on behind us. We walked passed Soo jin who had tears in her eyes. She started to tear up again upon seeing us. She gave us an innocent and sad stare.

"...Jin ae-ah.....Jessica..." she started, sniffing and holding in her tears, I didn't want to look at her face or else I'll feel sorry for her and I'm suppose to hate her without mercy. I turned to face another direction until she started tugging my arm and knelt on the floor. 

"...Soo jin-ah..what do you want?" I said coldly as Jessica was standing beside me, looking pissed upon seeing Soo jin's fake side. 

".......if you're just here to put on another show........we're leaving," Jessica continued as she stared at Soo jin with her angry eyes.

Taemin and Jonghyun Sunbae were behind us, watching while a small crowd started to form in the hallway.

"...I want your forgiveness and I want the others too...mianhae..." she sobbed as she was still on her knees tugging my arm. Honestly, my heart was softening seeing her in pain like this and seeing her kneeling in font of me....lowering her pride...but...she doesn't know how much pride I lost to her....and.........she doesn't know how much tears we shed due to her causes either.....

But....she's kneeling in front of me..with pain in her eyes.......I knew they were fake but I didn't know what got into me as I slowly helped her up. She smiled at me....and I couldn't help but smile back at her...

Jessica looked at me in disgust. Jessica didn't like what I've just done..........., WHY DO I FEEL SORRY FOR HER. Omo, I need to snap myself back to reality.

"...mianhae.." I said as I stared at the ground..."I......I........don't think I can....and what I wanted to hear from you is...gomawo.........I wanted to hear you be thankful for using us........satisfying you for being in deep pain and hurt......and for the tears we....cried.."

I watched as her smiling face dropped into a sad face. Her eyes were tearing but I didn't care. What she's sufffering now is nothing to what I've been through....what we've been through....though I had to admit I felt slightly guilty inside.

"Let's go..." Jessica said as she dragged me away from Soo jin and the crowd that was now cursing us for being cold. I felt like I was back into the situation when Jaejoong and his friends were laughing and swearing at us. Soo jin is so powerful...she can do pretty much everything.

But......I felt like I toughened because....I didn't cry even though I heard words like..

"s, them and their friends.........Soo jin was innocent."

"Jessica and Jin ae are just as retarded and ty as their other friends."

"Soo jin has never cried like this before but those ugly es jsut had to do that to her."

 But just because I wasn't crying.........it didn't mean I didn't feel a little hurt....and I knew Jessica was getting slightly shattered inside.....I'll just go look for Jin kyong aunni and the others before lunch break finishes in another 15 minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAEMIN'S P.O.V

So that's what Soo jin is to Jin ae....but Soo jin looked so innocent and sad.....I'm confused..I wondered if Jin ae was being too harsh to her.....I felt...sorry.........no.......Soo jin was two faced according to Jessica....but..if she wasn't that sad she wouldn't be able to cry like that right?

Aish...I should stop thinking about her. I should just follow on to find Jin ae's friends. She looked slightly hurt though....I don't know why but she didn't seem as happy and bright as she was before after that experience. I wish she was happy because she's not brightening up my day today...she's saddening it because she's not happy..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOO JIN'S P.O.V

what the are those bulty words Jin ae just mentioned?

She's making me sound bad in front of the crowd? In font of Taemin Oppa?

pfft.

Jin ae, you're not ing popular but I need your ing forgiveness.

I can't believe I begged those losers.

Jin ae, I hate how you have ing Taemin Oppa by your side but I don't care. It's impossible for him to not fall for my charms. I have brilliant acting skills and I'm going to ing use them.

So yes. I need your ing forgivenss so I can get to my goal.

I'm going to be nice, going to act innocent in front of you guys. 

Watch your hearts soften..because I know all your hearts are not tough at all. I know you're all stupid just like Eun mi who surrendered to my fake tears.

I know you're all weak and gentle on the inside....and I know you're all sensative so...how is it possible that you guys won't forgive me. Even if you guys know I'm two-faced, I'll make you feel sorry for me.

I don't care if you guys are nice, gentle, kind or whatever.

I hate you all because you guys are ing ugly. 

and why am I so confident in succeeding?

Because I'm Park Soo jin.

~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V

"Jin ae-ah...they're over there!" Jessica called as she pointed to the bench uner the trees. I saw Key Sunbae with them....we walked over to them and I realized Key sunbae lended his shoulder for Jin kyong aunni to cry on. Tiffany......the one who was always standing strong had tears in her eyes.....and Eun mi...the one who was sensative but never cried was crying aswell. The atmosphere felt so........sad. I didn't know why my expression immediately went dull and so did Jessica's.

"What...happened?" I asked feeling concerned. I wasn't expecting an answer since they were so sad they probably wouldn't feel like speaking right now. I sat by Jin kyong Aunni who had her head on Key sunbae's shoulder. Key sunbae had his palm on her head and hugged her closer towards him. I was glad that he was there to comfort her.

".......Soo jin.." Eun mi started, "she..came to us.....to beg for forgiveness........she put on a show in front of many people in the courtyard and.......she cried to us...epecially Jin kyong and she blamed us or things we didn't do..."

Soo jin crying to them in front of like..........9137193 people? begging for forgiveness? She did that to Jessica and I but...it wasn't in a crowded courtyard...so crowded that they leave the lockerbays and they suffered so much from the harsh words people said to them..

".........now.." Tiffany continued, looking slightly depressed, "now..everyone is looking down on us....but thanks to Key Oppa we were saved..."

"gomawo," I smiled at him.

"its ok..." Key Sunbae replied, "I just couldn't stand it."

He's so nice and if I had to hand Aunni over to him I wouldn'tmind at all :3

but..

.......where's Jo youngmin and Jo kwangmin when I actually need them? At least they can brighten up the atmosphere with their weirdness...wait..they didn't come to school today, they went to the freakin beach when it's Autumn. I wonder why they're even allowed to do that?

"......and we were called ing ugly s too..............and got called jealous.......eeverything.....everthing bad in the world you can think of.." Eun mi continued, "I didn't know Soo jin was like that but....they cursed us like they didn't want us to belong in this.....world."

She cried now...and watching Tiffany cry makes me so hurt. Watching them all cry makes me feel like crying. It's like a contagious disease....and Jin kyong Aunni epecially....how she was silent, keeping the pain to herself made me feel like a uselss sister...which made me even depressed.

I felt tears forming in my eyes and a drop gently rolled down my cheek. I felt Taemin Sunbae grab my hand and squeezed it. He didn't want me to cry like this.....so I'll toughen up...

"It's ok..." Jessica continued as she forced a fake smile when clearly there were tears in her eyes, "Soo jin can't do anything to us...we've toughened remmeber?"

"yea....." I replied even though I was half crying.. "and we've got Sunbaes here for us."

I turned to look at Taemin and Jonghyun Sunbae who were smiling at us. They stared at my teary eyes in shock. I guess they were in an awkward place surrounded by people with tears in their eyes..

"I'll always be there...." Taemin sunbae said shyly. 

That warmed up my heart and I hope those words are true....I hoped he would really always be there. I wished he was someone I could tell everything to and trust....but I can't because I'm scared he judged me...even though he's so nice...I'm scared of being rejected because I'm scared he's also one of those liars in society who lied about believing in personality over looks when really they preferred it the other way round..

but....Sunbae, you really do warm up my heart everyday...and sometimes I can feel your love.

Just that..........it's probably just a sting from your electric shock....

because there's no way you'll fall for someone like me.

But I love the way you squeeze my hand when I was crying just then...because your touch......will electric shock my heart....and that stops me from getting sad...even though it hurts sometimes.

Was being in love really this painful or is it just me?

"I'll be there too," smiled Jonghyun oppa which made me feel calm and relieved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEHE, I had so much rage writing this. So much rage that it's not funny. 

Soo jin is such a @(#*&@(#@#@#&)!*@$(@^) yea.

ANYWAYS, how did you think of this chapter?

yea..sorry, there wasn't much you and taeminnie parts but......I just wanted it to progress.

The upcoming chapter would be more about Soo jin's plans and like that...........and can she really make you forgive her? O:

SO, comment if you think Soo jin is a freakin , ok thanks :3

i lurve and adore comments so yeaaa~OH and subsribe please :3 

I appreciate all readers but I prefer it if you're not silent readers :')

andddd 

@VeniceTaeminnie 

yesh, it's lovey dovey hehehes but will they end up having tragic love lives? HEHEHEE. Oh and thanxx for always commenting! I appreciate it so muchh how you're always giving me motivation to keep on writing! TTTHHHANNNNXXX :3 

@Taemin-lover 

I'm glad you liked the new character introduced :3 and thanxx for liking my story! MOST OF ALL, THANKS FOR COMMENTING, I REALLY ADORE COMMENTS <3

OK BAIBAI, STAY TUNED. HEHE

P.S the comment and subscribe button pl0x.