ice cream

Lies

PREVIOUSLY

 

Soo Jin's P.O.V

I'm getting bored of Jaejoong, I want a new interest. Jaejoong is only used so I can hurt Jessica with him. 

Jessica is just some that thinks shes so pretty.

Well, jessica, look, clearly I'm prettier, I've stolen all the ones you once liked.

I'm going to throw Jaejoong away....I'm getting bored.

I need to find a new interest.

This is getting boring.

~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V

"Gomawoyo," I bowed. Earned another customerrr todayyy with my 3000 won ice creaaammmm :D, Ice cream is yummy. I like this shop. It's small, but comfortable and full of love. The loveee. comes from MEEEE to TAEMIN SUNBAEEE,  MY ICE CREAMMM is full of that SAAARRRAAANNNGGG.

I'm so happy nowadays. I forget about what's actually been going on. About Jaejoong...Jessica....about Soo Jin. I think my life is better without thinking about Jaejoong and Soo Jin.....but I'm still worried about Jessica. I don't know what she's been up to. The past few days she's been so sad looking...but wouldn't tell me what was going on. I don't know how longer she can stand the pain....but....I want to endure it with her. She's fighting alone.

but.....how do I fight them? Confront them? Win them?

I have thoughts of throwing a pointing, needly, sharp cactus at Soo Jin's face and telling her to it.....the thought of carving on her forehead then pouring hydrochloric acid into it. So she can slowly....experience the BURN, the PAIN. hahaha.

Nah, I'm not that hateful............I don't know why. her face is so innocent....I dislike her with mercy. She waved hi to me the other dayy..... :| She was smiling....but I don't know...it can be another mask she made lately and decided to wear it infront of me...

As for Eun Mi....OMG, SHE FOUND OUT.

FLASHBACKKK

We were sitting together in singing class. Eun Mi and her beautiful voice. I love her singing....but.

"Yah, Eun Mi-ah," I started, staring at her like some fugly freak. HAHAHAA

"what do you wantttt, I'm busyyyyy waitt," she complained.

"Yaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh Eun mi-ahhh, you promised that you'll tell me todayyyy," i squeaked.

She shrugged. She looked like she couldn't be bothered telling me. I was getting so desperate....I may as well go die. @*$&@($

"YAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH," I squealed.

I was getting soo frustrateeedddd. I hate it when people say they'll tell you something...but you gotta wake for SO LONG before they ACTUALLY tell you :@@@

"YYYYAAAAAAHHHHHH," I squeal again

"Aiiiiisssssssshhhhhhh, shhh, my eardrums just exploded," Eun Mi replied...AT LAST.

"Tell meee, yeaaahhh, yeahhh, tell meeee, tell meeee," I nagged, with the most irritating voice I could do :3

"Yahhh, okkkkk,"

"HEHE," I squealed.

"Your cousin told my sister." she replied, "I found out, my sister told me...obviously :3"

I'm shocked. I'm..........what am I? He....TOLD? NOOOOO. HE SAID HE WON'T TELL ANYONE. No, he never said that......he only said he wouldn't tell Taemin Sunbae............ :'( Life is so sad.

"MWOH," my sudden reaction.

~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~

sighhh, this is getting spreaded too quickly....wait, its ok, they don't know I LIKE him, they only know I find him cute :3 HEHEHE, OK THEN, nothing to be crying about.

"Noonaaa," my thoughts were disturbed by a little baby boy.......eh? where are his parents?

"Little oneee, where's Umma?" I asked. DAWWSH, HE'S SO CUTE KYAAAAAHHH. SO ADORABLE.

"Umma didn't come with me," he replied, "Taeminnie Appa told me to wait for him."

Taeminnie Appa? Why does it sound so familiar....Taeminnie...Taeminnie.....Taemin Sunbae?

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Yoogeun," he cutely answered. WAHHHH so cute <3 

.....wait...Taeminnie APPA?! NOOO, TAEMIN......HES NOT A  *(#$&(@&$(* HE'S GOT.....A SONNN D': HE'S SO YOUNGGG............WHYYYY, IS HE DOING THIS TO MEEEE :'(

wait....he doesn't know who I am.

"Yooguen-ah, are you hungry?" I asked, smiling, then patting his head.

"mmm," he nodded. He's so cuteeeee, I just gotta bite him. 

I handed him a rainbow coloured ice cream, it was so cute, watching him it. I kneeled down to his level and patted his head again. Kyaaaaaa, so cuteeeeeee <3

"Yooguen-ahh," I heard a voice. I turned around. I must've looked like a pedo Noona.

.........IT WAS TAEMIN SUNBAEE.....

"Taeminnie APPA," Yooguen squeaked.

"Come to Taeminnie Appa!" 

 he ran into his Appa's embrace.

"Gomawo," he said, smiling at me, "Thank you looking after him and the free ice cream."

I blush. He's smile is sooo cuteeeeee.

"Taeminnie....Appa?" I asked, feeling curious. I wanted to know if Yoogeun was his...son.

"Eh? Keke, he's the baby I have to babysit, he's obviously not MY son," he laughed and smiled.

"......I see," I nod. 

Taemin turned to leave, but I really wanted to tell him who I was.

"Sunbae," I called. 

He immediately turned around.

"deh?" He looked confused.

"I'm Yoon Jin Ae.......I come to your school...in first year...high school................so...Taemin Sunbaeee, nice to meet you," I bow. 

Aigoo, this is so embarassing. I think I'm about to die of embarassment because I'm so sad and depressed. I'm ugly too. (#*&$(#&$(*#&$*#.

"hehe," he smiled, "Nice to meet you too....mianhae.....I gotta go...Annyeong~"

'Annyeong."

He waved at me then went out. Even the way he opens the door is so cuteee. I sound like a pedo.....FML. Life is sad. I still feel the heat in the room. LOL, I know, the heat Sunbae left for me...

~~~~~~~

Taemin's P.O.V

Where'd Yooguen go? I thought I told him to wait outside the ice cream shop. He probably went inside. I opened the door, to reveal a cute little store...with the ice creamm supplier and little rainbow chairs with pink tables. The wallpaper was like a cloud...then a rainbow....coming out of it...with a pale blue backgound. 

The ceiling hung little suns, fluffy clouds......ice cream shaped-toys. It was really cute...the area was cleannn, and the workers had rainbow aprons.......there was also an area for children to play....with a pool of soft rainbow balls.

KYAAA, this place is cuteee......'heaven's ice cream,' 

I see the name.

"Yooguen-ah," I call.

The worker turns around and looks at me. She looked familiar, I forgot who though. 

"Taeminnie APPA," Yooguen squeaks.

"Come to Appa!" I call, as Yooguen runs into my embraceee <3

"Gomawoyo," I said, smiling at her, "Thank you looking after him and the free ice cream."

 

"Taeminnie....Appa?" she asked, She probably thought I was some kind of young Appa.

"Eh? Keke, he's the baby I have to babysit, he's obviously not MY son," I laughed and smiled.

"......I see," she nodded. 

I turned to leave, Jonghyun-hyung was waiting for me to bring back the ingredients I just brought. 

her voice stopped me again.

 

"Sunbae," 

I immediately turned around to face her.

"deh?" I asked...confused.

"I'm Yoon Jin Ae.......I come to your school...in first year...high school................so...Taemin Sunbaeee, nice to meet you," she bowed. 

Ohhh, she's that weird girllll~ ahhaa, I guess she does have some manners... haha, she seems alright. She's just a bit weird...I guess her weirdness is cute....I saw her stare at me last time at assembly though....I GUESS THAT'S NORMAL, I'M SO CUTE ANYWAY. 

Aish, I'm gonig to be lateee. Jonghyun-Hyung might kill me.

"hehe," he smiled, "Nice to meet you too.......I gotta go...Annyeong~"

"Annyeong."

.....I wonder what the purpose of introducing herself is...

"Taeminnie Appa," squeaked Yooguen, as he handed me his ice cream. He wanted me to have some. I it.

"Gomawo Yooguen-ah, Appa taught you well to sharee," I smile, hehe.

The ice cream...the taste was full of.....sarang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<3 I like this chapter....I think it's cute :3 

Please read moreee :D