Soo jin?

Lies

PREVIOUSLYY

 

.......magazine...it was true? OMG, NO, TOO UGLY, NOOOO

I felt slightly uncomfortable knowing that my face would be revealed in the public.................... T^T

I sat there for 1 hour as Jessica transformed me into some weird bridesmaid.

I had my fringe straight down with my bangs will showing as my long hair was tied into a neat bun. I got to wear this feathery and sparkly tiara!

My face....typical, just slightly more busy with dabs of eye shadow, mascara, eyeliner and crap like that.

OHH, I feel likethe bride, not the bridesmaide.

I just need a grrooom...

TAEMIN SUNBAE <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V

........It's getting so cold, OMG, I have to wear extra jackets for warmth...or maybe I can go for Taemin Sunbae's hugs :3

-ding ding-

OMG, I'm late for homeroom, I swear Jin Kyong Aunni ditched me.

I'm running..and running..like some mental retard without a life. I run so fast I trip on a banana peel. 

I'm falling.........falling...........................not?

Someone caught me. I look up and see Onew Sunbae and Eun Mi.

eh? Onew Sunbae and Eun Mi? OhHHH, so he was Eun Mi's sisters friend.

".........gomawoyo," I smile, getting up and brushing off some dust that landed on me.

"It's ok," Onew Sunbae smiles. omg, he's so nice, I wonder if he's popular with girls? O.o

"he's my friend." Eun Mi smiles.

................Ohhh...........

"HAHA, ONEW SUNBAE, let's be friends too, SHAKE MY HAND" I smile, shaking his hand. (authors note: It sounds lame but that's how I actually made friends with him LOL)

Onew Sunbae looked at me as if I was some kind of weirdo. uhmmm...........

"Sunbae, I'm normal," I smile cheerfully.

Oh.....................my...I just realised. ......@*#&@( I was actually running late.

"ANNYEONG," I screamed and ran off again....like a loser.

-------------------------------

I was in class with Eun mi again.......I wonder what she has to tell me.....she looks like she wants to say something but too scared to do so.

"Eun Mi-ah...." I started, "Is there something wrong?" 

I felt that something didn't seem right, I could see it right through her. It's in her eyes........I do know her well...Her behaviour was clearly readable.

".....Jin Ae-ahh......Mianhae," she replied.

.........I'm so confused. What did she do to me that causes her to feel sorry? I didn't even have a single clue what she was on about. She looked so sad and sorry. I don't know what to do.

"eh? Eun Mi-ah, you didn't do anything, why are you so sorry? It's ok, whatever it is I'll forgive you......" I continued.

Eun Mi strugged. She looked slightly uncomfortable and guilty upon listening to my words.

"...Jin Ae-ah....If I told you that..............Soo jin...." she answered.

Soo jin.....That name struck me hard. I immediately felt the aura of problems. However, I was still so confused at what Eun Mi was talking about. I feel really..........this feeling when you're expecting something bad, but you don't know what it is, but you know it's right there. In front of you.

"What about her?" I said, trying to act cheerful...

"...Soo Jin.....I told her Taemin-Sunbae's name by accident....and the fact you like him.....she's going after him..." she replied.

.............Soo jin......going after a guy...the one I like. She's turning me into the 2nd version of jessica Jung in a less attractive way...? She wants to go after a guy knowing I like him...? Why is she doing this.........

Has Park Soo jin EVER EVER failed getting a guy? Getting someone she wants? .........no.

I felt slightly scared.......I didn't want to be broken like Jessica...and I'm sure Jessica wouldn't want me to experience the painful things she did. She wouldn't want the pain to repeat again, she wants to open up my scars..

But.....I was a bit confident that Taemin Sunbae wasn't those guys that judged by looks right?

".......Eun Mi-ah, it's ok....I should....what can I do about it?" I replied.

" Jin Ae-ah, I think you should talk to Taemin Sunbae....tell him not to falll for her." Eun Mi suggested.

I felt that doing that would mean doing some backstabbing but....I didn't want Taemin Sunbae to be anyone else's.....not that he was even mine......but still..........I didn't know how Taemin Sunbae would think of me.....and......Soo jin would hurt  me if she found out....but I should take a chance right? 

I should.....'tell' him to not fall for her? But............................how is that possible? .........

............maybe I should get jessica and the others to help me........maybe I should discuss it with them first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAEMIN'S P.O.V

recess, recess, yayayayayay.

As usual, our group of friends all sat down at those benches.....talking, laughing.

But........I felt lonely. I was getting drowned by my own thoughts. I honestly didn't know what I was thinking. I just felt sad and alone. 

I feel like going to Jin Ae's ice cream shop to eat her ice cream full of sarang. I wonder what she does to make such ice cream that tastes.....................so nice *-*

hmmmm................I look at my question booklet

- How to eat spicy rice cakes, exploring every inch of its deliciousness

^ yea that, still remained. The other questions......took so much pain and effort to be answered. I want this last one to be answered !

sighh, Jin Ae-ahhhhhh, I want to see youuuu, I feel happy around you. It feels warm and gentle...

but this doesnt really mean I'm in love right? ......................but this feeling is original and unique. SIGHH.

the song 'River flows in you' in piano replays in my mind, I love that music piece. I shall play it in the End of year music concert!

Suddenly, I fell off the bench. 

-BANG-

-CRASH-

-(@$&(@$-

I hit my head on the corner of the brickwall. Ouchh, I'm so dizzy, it's soo painful....

"YAHH, WHO DID THAT?" I screamed.

I looked as I saw that I was still sitting there daydreaming when two random students were having a fist fight. How come I didn't know that? 

"Yah, Taemin-ah, you're so stupid, babo x 2938493223," called Jonghyun-hyung from a distance.

Aishh, that didn't help at alll D: my head is in painnn. Hyungs are so heartlesss.

"yah, taemin-ah," Onew-hyung called, "let me take you to the sick bay."

YAY, finally someone who cares.

I got up and walked with Onew-hyung to get some form of ice pack or ....something weird like that :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V

Soo jin walked passed me and smiled.

"Annyeong, Jin Ae-ah," she waved.

I waved back.

I don't know how to feel. The thought of her smiling with her bright innocent eyes made me pity her........but I don't know how I can trust it. How I can believe it's a real smile? She's got too many sides.....and she's so good at acting....she's fake...right?

"........................" Jessica started. She looked slightly diturbed by Soo jin's appearance. It's understandable why.

"....Jessica, it's ok.." I reply, "by the way, I want to discuss something with all of you......"

Jessica, Tiffany, Eun Mi and Jin Kyong-Aunni looked at me. Eun Mi obvoiusly knew what I was on about. THe others....just looked so dull and clueless.

"it's regarding Soo Jin........" I continue.

.....I watched as their expresssions went from blank and clueless to highly disgusted.

"....if you guys aren't comfortable with it.....I can always, not say it...." I replied.

I didn't want my problems to add onto their ones. Sighhh, maybe I'll just discuss it with Eun mi.

"nono, say it Jin Ae, I want to help you," Jessica smiled.

............I lovee Jessicaaa, she was always there for meee :')

"welll............Soo jin...likes Taemin Sunbae too........and I'm just worried.....and she knows that...i like him," I answered, "I don't know if I should care but.."

"MWO? Of course you should," Tiffany called out, "What do you been but? Stop her OMG."

Eh? Stop her...that's impossible. When Soo jin needs something, she reaches it without caring about her own heartless actions and just goes for it. That's who she is.

".........I can't...........can you guys.........help me if I'm talking to Taemin Sunbae about it?" I replied.............I wasn't sure how Sunbae thought of me. I was scared of falling in love....falling for someone, it meant rejection. 

"sure...we'll help you.......let's go talk to him! We need to before Soo jin starts stalking him," Eun Mi answered, smiling, then getting off the bench. She pulled me by the arm expecting me to walk with her to the area the Sunbaes hanged out. 

"......shirooo," I whispered. I'm scared, I'm shy.

"Come on," Jin Kyong aunnie nagged as she pulled me harder, making my arms hurt so much I could see it slowly swelling.

...I folllowed on as Eun Mi was pulling me by my right arm while Jin Kyong Aunni pulled me by the other. Sighhhh, I feel like I'm being forced to pursue my dreams of having Taemin Sumbae to myself. But....if they weren't here to push me....I probably wouldn't even think about making a move. I'm not sure if I should thank them...............o.O

~~~~~~~~~~

TAEMIN'S P.O.V

Ouchh, my headdd. I need to find a boiled egg or something.

Onew hyung touched my head and hit it really hard.

"AAAIIISHHH, ($&(#$ YAH," I screamed in pain, omg, that hurt so much, my head just felt like it exploded.

I caught him chuckling, omg, he's so............................mean to me :'(

We walked into the office where the sick bay was located. I see no nurse, just some random third year looking noona. She was pretty, and had an innocent aura. She smiled at me as I entered the room. I wonder who she was? She looked like some pretty noona that everyone loved.

"..........annyeonghasaeyou, where are the nurses?" I asked trying to be polite. Onew hung had his arm around my shoulder. It was starting to feel a little bit uncomfortable.

"ehehe," she giggled, covering as she laughed.

I really didn't know what was so funny. I didn't even know who she was.

"babo," she laughed, "the nurse isn't here, it's their break time."

She's..........impolite for calling a random stranger a babo...........but she's a noona, I guess it's ok.

She was about to walk up to me until her books that were balancing on the edge of the table fell down. She immediately knelt down to pick them up one by one. I had no idea why I was even here. 

I knelt down to help her pick up the books.

'Park Soo jin'

1st grade student.

MWOH? She looks so mature......I thought she was a third grade student. She called her Sunbae a babo.......................

"gomawoyo," she smiled and giggled.

I had no idea why she kept smiling and giggling but it was getting a little creep now........

.........She got up and left the room, still smiling and giggling.

"Taemin-ah, do you know her?" Onew-hyung asked, looking curious.

"eh? no, but that was akward...." I replied.

"...................." 

I wonder who she was. Maybe someone will tell me soon? I don't know if I should be feeling scared or happy or sad. 

But.........she called me a babo.........

I'm her sunbae

...... :@

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V

"eh? Taeminnie went to the sick bay," Key sunbae replied.

..........mwoh? Sick bay? what happened to himmm :C, I hope Sunbae is ok O:

I watched as Key Sunbae totally ignored us after answering the question and sat by Jin Kyong Aunni as they started chatting. Jin Kyong Aunni is so happy around Key Sunbae. She rejected me. :@

They talked about their hobbies and stuff....AND not care about me >.<

"Aunni, lets goooooo!" I called, smiling, not trying to distract their 'happy' time.

"noo, wait, I'll be there in a sec, you go first," she called, waving goodbye to me.

..............ok.

"Jin Ae-ah, I'm going to talk to your cousin first," Tiffany called.

"Jessica, Eun Mi," I said, pulling onto them, "Come with me, Tiffany is talking to Hyun-joong-oppa."

sighhh, I pulled them along with me as we walked towards the sick bay. Jessica and Eun Mi didn't speak one word whle we were walking there. I wonder why? .......

The sick bay is just around the corner!

I don't know why I wasn't feeling scared or nervous about seeing Sunbae, but.......whatever, the nervous ones seemed to be jessica and eun mi. They're so weird.

"......annyeong," I started, peering outside the sick bay room. I saw Sunbae with Onew-oppa sitting down comfortable on the couch as he held a mini ice pack on his head. 

Sunbae looked like he was wondering why the hell were we here..but...

"annyeong, Jin ae-ah, come sit here," Taemin Sunbae called as we pointed to the spot next to him. He still greeted nicely!

...........I walked up to that spot and sat down, leaving Jessica and Eun mi still standing.

"mianhae, I forgot to introduce, that's Jessica and Eun mi," I said as I pointed at each of them.

"annyeongg," Sunbae greeted as he waved at them.

"annyeong," Jessica replied.

It was awkward how I was just sitting right next to him in silence. I didn't know how I should start the conversation...........

"Yah, Onew-hyung, you fail, my head hurts even more," Taemin Sunbae squealed as he flinched from the ice pack that Onew-oppa was about to put on his head.

..........I should use this chancce to break the awkwardness.

"Let me try," I suggested, as Onew-oppa handed me the ice pack.

I gently massaged Sunbae's head before I put the ice pack on. I concentrated on massaging his head gently so I could ease the pain he had. The bruise was really big....in fact it was like some bump.

"gomawo," Sunbae smiled, "You're much more gentle than hyung."

.....hehee, I blushed a little until Jessica nudged me. I had to tell Taemin about...........Soo jin? But...what do I say? Soo jin bullied me so don't date her? Why would he even care just because she hurt me? Or do I say......Soo Jin is a and she's 98347294 faced so don't date her or fall for her?

He'll think I'm a backstabber and I'm some kind of retard who takes control of who he's allowed to date and who he's not allowed to date............and not like....he would REALLLY date her....

but again, has Soo jin and her charms failed?

No.

"Sunbae...................." I started, "I have somehting to tell you....."

I watched as Eun Mi and Onew-oppa left the room. I didn't know what they were doing but...

"......eh? say it, don't be afraid." he smiled at me brightly.

I shrugged, I didn't know how to start. I felt Jessica nudging me harder. Sunbae was starting to look a bit suspicious.

"...............I think you have a...stalker," I replied. He probably thinks I'm a weirdo now :L

"Mwoh? stalker? For what reason? What's his/her name?" Sunbae asked, staring at me with those beautiful eyes. I shivered.

"........I think she likes you or something.....it's scary...because....," I stopped, I didn't know how to continue. He wouldn't care about my experiences right?

"..What's her name?" he asked, still staring at me curiously with those pretty eyes, "Who is she? What did she do?"

I'm stuck in an.............awkward situation. Most likely Sunbae will think I'm someone who backstabs and is some whoe es o.o

'eh? um...sunbae...she's .........................." I replied

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAEMIN'S P.O.V

'eh? um...sunbae...she's .........................." Jin Ae replied

She looked uncomfortable, but I felt I had to keep asking. I don't know what she was on about......stalker? 

Since when would I have stalkers? I'm so confused. I don't even know anything..........aishh. I didn't want to push it since Jin Ae was starting to look nervous and started to.........................look down at the floor and avoiding my eye contact. Jin Ae-ah, look up, I don't bite..................

"........please Jin Ae-ah, don't do this to me," I smiled cheefully so she'll feel more comfortable. I shifted closer towards her so I could hear her small voice. 

"...Park...Soo jin.........................." she whispered....and paused. Her expression didn't look too well. I watched as jessica gently pat her shoulder and then went out to get her something.  

park Soo jin.......that......girl just then? What? I'm getting so confused. She looked innocent-ish....but it was awkward how she kept smiling at me and stuff.......eh? She's a stalker?

"Jin Ae-ah, what did she do to you? You look uncomfortable," I asked as I leaned my face closer towards her. She flinched a little but.......I wanted her to not avoid me, and not feel awkward. I wanted to use this chance to know her better..

I saw as her body stiffened and her cheeks were getting pinker and pinker. Jin Ae-ah, don't feel shy and afraid around me >.<

"Please?" I begged. 

"....she's just some...." Jin-Ae continued, "I just think she likes you and......I don't want her to......be with you...NO....nono, not that....just....she'll hurt you....no.........well.....yea...she's a.playgirl...no uhm.........i don't like her...to..know you..." 

She shrugged, feeling awkward. Although, I don't get anything she mentioned.

I'm getting an idea of...this Soo jin person likes me and jin Ae doesn't want me to get with her.........? But why? Jin Ae-ah, did Soo jin hurt you? I want to know. I want to know what happened to you.

"What happened between you and her?" I asked. I wanted to hug her. She looked so sad, but, I'm not sure how awkward it would be. Partly....I don't really hug girls much...

I watched as she uncomfortable moved. She really wanted to leave this situation. I could see it.

"....Sunbae, she.....hurt me...not that it matters, uhm, eh, just don't.........fall..for...her..eh.........." she replied, staring at her feet as she talked.

Soo jin hurt Jin Ae? why? ........and how? Who was that Soo jin anyway......................

-taemin's phone rings-

-river flows in you plays as ringtone-

"yeobseyo?" I answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V

.........this is so awkward...i bet he thinks I like himmm....noooo, how dare Jessica leave meeeee.

-taemin's phone rings-

-river flows in you plays as the ringtone-

I watched as Sunbae hurriedly grabbed his cellphone out of his pocket. That ringtoneee, the song I always liked to play on the piano................. :C

"yeobseyo," Sunbae answered, then politely gave me a signal as he was going outside to chat. Why does he even bring a cellphone and leave it on at school anyway?

~~~~~~~~

TAEMIN'S P.O.V

"YAHHH, TAEMMINNIEEE, COME BACK, WE NEED YOU, AKA, some cute girl came and we' like to show you :3," Minho-hyung said.

"...cute? Hyung, as if I'm interested," I replied.

"nooo, taemminnii, i swear you should come and watch Jungmin. I swear he fell for her"

"Hyung, I'm in the middle of something important........."

".taeminni, what else is as important as watching jungmin.......it's so funny...."

What else was more important that made me ditch my friends. Jin Ae? I want to know about her.....I want to be close to her. I want to be there for her. aishhhh. Why are you doing this to me???

"......shiro, BYEBYE," 

I hang up on him. I hope Minho-hyung wouldn't kill me later..

I walked back inside seeing jin Ae finally looking a bit more comfortable but I decided I shouldn't be foricng her to tell me things. 

"Sunbae,: she smiled, "do you like that song on your ringtone?" 

I wondered why she had asked.....

"yeaa, it's my favourite piano piece," I replied.

I saw her nodding to herself...mumbling something. 

"Sunbae, lets go back. I put the ice pack back into the freezer...." she continued.

I nodded. We walked back together.....However, I was still really confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LALA, LAMEST CHAPPY out of all. sighh, solly.

I wanted to update quicker, i didnt know it would turn out gay tho >.< 

well, i'm busy, solly for latenessssss.

it will improve :3

thought i should add....thanxxx VeniceTaeminnie :3