my sleeping beauty ;D

Lies

PREVIOUSLY

TAEMIN'S P.O.V

............they got sent to Principal Lee's office?

How nice...............................I'm worried. Jin Ae's eardrums are going to explode.

Dear God, 

Please save my mini Jin Ae. Her eardrums may explode and she'll become deaf and not be able to hear my angelic voice...jks. But please, help Jin Ae, and the other guys.

Amen.

Jin Ae, please me alright :'D

~~~~~~~~~~~

TAEMIN'S P.O.V

LALA, omg, it's been.....? so many hours since morning and I haven't even seen Jin Ae during the breaktimes. What's happened to her OO:

Principal Lee.......................a giant 2 metre tall woman...vs a random midget......

O: She won't take it D:

And..Principal Lee's breath..........................stinks.

Sighhhh, or maybe, she's home already O: or maybe she's at the ice cream shop O:

Ok, I shall go there :D

I grabbed my bag quickly and ran off, while the hyung's were still chatting.

"YAHH, TAEMINNIE." yelled Minho as I continued running, "I thought we were going to the movies TOGETHER, FIRST OUTING WITH THE WHOLE GROUP OF 30 PEOPLE, YOU SURE YOU DON'T WANNA GO? ALL YOUR FRIENDS WILL BE THERE."

I continued running towards the school gates.......movies.........all my friends? T^T

"ITS OKAAAYYYY," i screamed back, "I'M BUSYYYYYY."

I ran off, without thinking...................

I'm giving up the outing........................

eh?

Yoon Jin Ae-ah, who are you?

sighh, if you're not at the ice cream shop, you're going to be dead tomorrow.

I continued running...towards...heaven's ice cream...p:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V

"OK NOW @*$&@(*$&@ $(@&$@(*$ &&$&$(@* SFJLSAJF AND *(&(@&$(@&$(@*." screamed Principal Lee.

"ok,"

"AND ALSO, (*@$&(@&($&( SFLKJSAFL *$&@(&@(*&$(*@&( SO @($@(&$(@$& AND *(@&$#(@ KAFLSAJFSALF."

"ok." we nod.

"AND *$&@($&@$(*@ HASFKJSAAKH THEREFORE (*@(@*&$(@&(*$@$."

"ok," we answered."

"NOT ONLY (*&$(@&$@&$*&@( ASHFLKSJKLFJS BUT ALSO THIS (*@&$@(*&$@&($&(@&$*(@&*($ AND THAT (*@&$(*@&$(ASFKASJFA SO, UNDERSTAND THE *&$@(*$&@(&$(&@(*&$ ABOUT THIS*$@&@*(&$(*@&$(*&$ AS WELL AS THAT (*@$&@(&$(@&*$@(*&$@&@&*$."

"ok," we replied.

I swear this is the longest lecture ever, I've never been through something like this. My head replays the lectures and the words Principal lee screamed. I'm so tired, it's been like...........5 hours? The whole day, was just.......this........5 hours.

......

..........

5

BLOODY

HOURS.

the bell rang like 10 minutes ago......................Principal Lee, you're not keeping us in are you T^T

"OK, SO *$&@(*&$(@&$(&(@* KAFLKAJ AND DETENTION, NOW GET OUT,"

was the last thing I heard, sighhh, she's so lame and retarded.

i walked out of the office, clumsily and almost fell over, this is what happens when you're tired.

Youngmin managed to support be a little before I stumbled onto the ground.

"Jin Ae-ah, are you alright?"

"deh..." I lazily nod.

My eyelids feel so heavy, I have to close them....................................................

I packed my bag and things like usual.....and headed to the bus stop. I couldn't be bothered walking today.

Ice cream shop............................Jin Kyong will help me work there while I'm.....not there?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAEMIN'S P.O.V

Walking..walking................................There it is.

I opened the cute handle of the door and the bell attached to it greeted me. :D kyaa, it sounds so cute.

"Annyeong." someone greeted.

I was walking around the shop, inspecting, searching for someone...........expecting someone.

..............someone.

someone = Yoon Jin Ae.

...........

"Excuse me? Can I help you?"

I looked up, and saw  a girl who looked related to Jin Ae. Except, she had purply hair.......in some style.........side fringe........something that Key-hyung would like on a girl. Solly, not my taste.

I prefer girls with the same hair as me but longer :3

MUSHROOM COUPLE.

..........

ok.

"uhhh, Is Jin Ae here?" I asked.

she looked as me as if I was a freak...

"Eh? you came to look for my sister? At this time? When your friends are all going to watch a movie?" she replied.

..................................

What should I say o.O

and......she's her sister? 

I looked at her badge.....Yoon Jin Kyong....................oh.

"....uh, uhm.................................eh..................-gulp- ...........I have a question to......ask....her." I answered.

Jin Kyong looked at me as if I was......some weird.......person....some...freak who was looking for his girlfriend..

........

..............

girlfriend?

Noooo.

nooo.

"deh?" she finally replied, "She's not back yet.......do you want to wait? I can offer you some free..ice cream."

free ice cream.................

*-*

"sure," I answered.

OK, Jin Ae, you better appear, or my sacrifice of not going to the movies with my friends would be............. so... T^T

~~~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V

..........................door...need to get out of bus..............

....walk..just a few more steps......no, a few blocks....walk...

keep eyes opened......keep them open...

..walk.....

.................

...............

.......zZ

NO.

I'm so tired, I'm walking in super slow speed and I look like I'm about to die. I'm leaning on the walls in case I fall down..

What got into me? I feel so.................zZ...unenergized......

~FLASHBACK~

"Jin Ae, you look like you'll fall asleep during the 5 hours of lecture that shall take place soon," said the Principal, "Here, have this."

She handed me some coffee.

It smelt goood....... :DDD

-drinks-

YUMMY

YUMMY

YUMMY

:D

~END OF FLASHBACK~

.......I feel like I've been poisoned. I'm so tired..zZZZZ

Walking.......keeping walking, we're not far...........

omg, its the door, at last.

The bell greeted me.

Ahead, I saw a figure...........................it looked like Taemin Sunbae. I think I'm in dreamland, I'm seeing him. There's no way he's here at this time...alone. Partly, I'm so tired. I get illusions. Illusions.....hehe...........If only my world was lies (GOOD ONES) and illusions, I can create my own perfect world with Taemin Sunbae..........

ehehe....................I feel like some unstable drunk idiot.

my eyelids.....are heavy.........I can't support them any longer...............................-drop-

I didn't know what was happening..I fell onto something, it felt like some bed.

zzzZZZZZZZZZZ.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAEMIN'S P.O.V

The is so boring.......waiting...waiting............Yoon Jin-Ae..... -.- 

Who are you?

Why am I so patient..why am I waiting for you?

......

..........

I'm still waiting and staring at the wall. Jin Kyong went somewhere so I could 'look' after the shop. What if a customer suddenly comes? How would I know how to serve them ice cream? What if they wanted me to serve them some 23948729423792 layered rainbow ice cream. I can't do that.

-ding ding-

look, a customer came, what do I do?

I turned around, sighhh, this is going to be a nightmare.

Eh? It was Jin Ae, she was unstable and she looked so dazed. She was smiling to herself...............

?????

I walked up to her......her eyes...were closing....they fluttered........

her eyelashed were so pretty..and dark....they fluttered........she looked like she was trying to keep herself awake.

And before I knew it.......

-fall-

I held her but she ended up falling on me. Now she's sleeping as if I'm some kind of matress.

"Yahh," I gently hit her cheeks..........................so smooth..and soft o.O

I think she's in her dreamland now. 

This position is awkward, but I'd like to stay like this forever.

.......

...........

what did I just say? Well....she's so cute...and pretty........and small..and petite and...................

I wonder if there's a bed somewhere ;)

......

NO, NOT THAT WAY.

For her to sleep on of course.....we can't stay like this...if someone comes in they'll think we're retarded. 

I want to hug her.........Taeminnie is growing up O: he's in love O: nahh, he's not....or is he? o.o

I really don't know why I care so much for this girl...........she's just some normal 1st year student like the other ones........no, she's different...she makes my heart beat faster, she makes my day, her smile brightens me up......................O_O

I looked out the window, I hugged her, she was perfect in my embrace....suddenly..........something caught my eyes.

In the distance, I saw the group of 30 people about to cross the road..it was them......THEM, ONEW-HYUNG AND HIS GANG.

OH no, they'll see me when they cross.

I quickly, gently lifted up Jin Ae....and carried her, she was so weightless and easy to carry.....don't we look like some happy couple? ;D

....I explored the mini shop..it wasn't actually that mini....on the back, I realised there was this small-looking hotel room. There was a room with a bunkbed then tables and chairs....which looked like a bed/study room...............there was this kitchen and a small lounge....and laundry.

It was neat and little...I wonder if they live here? Maybe they do sometimes? .......

I gently placed the sleeping beauty Jin Ae onto the bed and covered her with the clean and pretty-scented blanket sheets!

WOW, 

I"m such a man.

-ring- ring-

I heard chatter and people, it sounded like a whole crowd of weirdos just came in. I went out to have a little peak....

!!!!!

They stared at me......uhm..I don't know what to do..

"Yahh, Taemin-ah," Key-hyung started, "What are you doing here?"

"...........................annnyeong, I'M lookingaftertheshop :D," I replied in one breath.

"oh............................." Key-hyug replied, suspiciously.

hehehe.........

It was awkward silence between everyone..

..someone, please break the ice. It feels really scary >.<

Key-hyung keeps shooting me these scary glares like he always does and I find it scary. Taemminni can't stand it.....minho-hyung is also giving me looks...what, is it really that easy for you guys to know anything? KNow somehting is wrong with me? D:

-ding, ding-

I think Jin Kyong just came back O: 

She was carrying so much stuff.....I understand why she was gone now.

"annyeong.......O_O" she said, breaking the ice, "eh? why is there so many people here?"

She shuffled her bags of items and placed them in this small room, then put on her apron and gloves.

Key-hyung........was staring at her? AHAHHAHAHAA. I knew it was his taste on girls....................stylish, hot. O_O

I see everyone is now looking at her, I see how it is...........they talked to her....looked like they're all trying to bond with her and be her friend O_O. Key-hyung, what's with those seductive eyes, eh? HAHAHAHA. I wonder who's saying hi to facebook tonight ;D

I swear they look like pedos, and plus, they're scaring her. I shall use this chance to......escape...................hehe.

I walked back into the bedroom quietly, trying to not disturb Jin-Ae and her sleep.. She was so smiley, she even looked like she was smiling even though she's asleep. Jin Ae-ah, do you have any sad times? Why are you always smiley like your life is so smooth? It's not tough at all? If it is....I can smoothen the road out for you.....

Not that I know about her life. I sat by her, I ran my finger now her cheek.

.........

.............

I'm not taking advantage on her.............but she's so gorgeous when she's asleep and I love the touch of her cheek. It's so soft and...pretty...and white...and flawless. She was like some angel.

Lee Taemin.

I think you're in love..................................

NO, I want to be innocent :C

hmm..............:\

I'm feeling tired too, let me sleeping by your side :D

I got a chair then placed it right next to the bed. I sat on it, then leaned by arms and my head onto the bed.

"Where'd Taemin go?" someone called.

I ignored, you guys go watch your movie, I'm in heavenn :D, sleeping by her side.

I gently closed my eyes, Jin Ae, be my dream catcher, and grant me sweet dreams. C:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V

-stretchhh-

I feel so refreshed nowwwwwwwwww, hehe. 

What happened to me? Why am I on a bed?

I looked around, no one was here. awwh, I thought I felt someone by my side in my dreams. Looks like I'm alone :')

I got out of bed, still in my uniform and went to find Jin Kyong Aunni who was in the lounge watching TV.

I wonder why she stayed here instead of going home O_o

but anyway....

"gomawo, for tucking me in bed :D " I said.

She looked at me, "eh? I didn't tuck you in bed, I think Taemin Sunbae did."

"MWOHHHHHH?" I screamed.

"SHHH," Jin Kyong demanded.

ok........but wahttt? you mean, me in my most embarassing sleeping state? Soft matress I fell on.................TAEMIN SUNBAE?!

......................................... NOOOOOOO. I wonder how he sees me. DDD:

"Oh, he slept with you too."

......................what?

HE SLEPT WITH ME?

I could feel myself going all heated....and red......um...........blush..

"NOOO, it's not what you think, you god damn loser!" Jin Kyong yelled.

...................aish..oopz.

"so uhm.....what?" I continued.

"aishh, goodnaight, I'm going to sleep."

.......................................

"nooooo, you have to tell meeeee." I called.

She just walked off, into the bathroom to brush her teeth then sleep. Sighhh, what do I do now? 

I'll just go to sleep.....

no, i just woke up :'(

But.............Taemin-sunbae....actually cared about me?

........................eh?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

solly for lameeee chapterrr, I just wanted to include some moments of Taemin and youuu :DD

(clearly it did not happen in my reality experiences, he never liked me...)

BUT, I'm making this version a happier......more dramatic......

I'm sorry if its not progressing....I promise it will sooon >.<

WAH, 11 chappies already. sighhh.