only you and I know..yea?

Lies

PREVIOUSLY

JESSICA'S P.O.V

 

"Arraso Jessica, I won't let him know that I know his secret and that you know that I know that I Know everything," he chuckled through the phone.

"keke, Oppa, I needa go jogging now, annyeong!" I quickly said so I could escape the reality. I just destroyed my promise.  This is not me. I keep promises ;(

But it's ok...he doesn't know that Jin ae likes Taemin. In fact, I'm the only person living in this planet that knows about Jin Ae liking Taeminnie and Taeminnine liking Jin ae.

Ha.ha.ha.....but I feel that I've invaded their privacy. Maybe I should just.......not intrude? It's their own thing..they have to realise it themselves right? But if I don't do anything what if it was too late?

No it won't ever be too late, I'll just sit back and watch....I trust them..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JESSICA'S P.O.V

Sighh, I wonder how long it would take for them to realise that they were meant to be? I thought about the discussion I had with Taemin...

~FLASHBACK~

"Jessica....let me tell you this but please don't tell anyone?" Taemin replied.

I sat there wondering what secrets he had...and why did he have to tell me? Wouldn't he be telling his hyungs? Wait..he wanted to know the relationship between Soo jin and Jin ae. He didn't look like he was joking either, he looked serious..

"I promise," I smiled as I sat up straight and faced him. I have to listen to every single word closely that is about to come out of his mouth. 

"I...I...............don't know when...but......" he started hesitantly...something was wrong...seems weird, "I don't know when I started to feel I can't exist without Jin ae................"

Yea, yea, whatever, the words are still getting absorbed in my tiny brain..that was the size of a skittle.

......

..........

................

MMMMMWWWWWWWOOOOOHHHHHH?

OMO, WHAT DID I JUST HEAR?

"TAEMIN-AH, MWOH? MORAGO? Can you repeat it again? What you said? MWOH? MWOH? WHAT? OMO?" I squeaked as I half believed in his words and half wanted to confirm whether I heard it correctly......Did I tell  you I had some ear wax lately? yea, it's understandable why I wan't it to be confirmed.

"I'm only saying it once again....listen CAREFULLY," he replied, as he emphasized the word CAREFULLY, "...............Jin ae seems to brighten up my days, I don't know why and I can't stop thinking about her smile sometimes....and the way she acts, the way she can make me forget the world...but I'm not sure is it really the sarang...."

......

................

Yes I heard right, or should I tell him to say it again? No, he only said he'll say it once........omo, I'm going to go......retarded. Right now I felt like exploding 9298471240918 party poopers into the air with excitement. OMO, Jin ae likes him too? WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT? AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, THEY CAN BE TOGETHER.

"IT'S SARANG SO STOP DENYING IT.......oh............................................uhm....uh.....I'll tell you everything about their relationship...uhmm....don't tell anyone you talked to me....................." I only managed to answer without squealing. , I haven't felt this excited before.....AHHHHH.

Taemin nodded...and shrugged at the same time when I mentioned he was in love.

"but.....Please don't tell her.........I don't think I'm ready..and I don't think she is either..." he said.

"ok....................well let me start..." I continued.

I told him the whole story from when Tiffany liked that thing then I started to and then to the fight then to Soo jin using everyone to get close to that thing then like, used him to bully us, whatever, then how in the end Soo jin only was using that thing to hurt people and how Soo jin ended up dumping him when he didn't give a about their abuse anymore and has like 928473284798293 boyfriends a month.

Sounds interesting huh?

~END OF FLASHBACK~

BUT OPPA KNOWS, JONGHYUN OPPA KNOWS, IT'S NOT MY FAULT I LIKE YOU SO I COULDN'T KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT. GAAAWWWWDDDD.

A.I.S.H.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAEMIN'S P.O.V

I locked myself in the room. I didn't want my hyungs to see me. I needed personal time to think about things. Well....I understand why Jin ae didn't want me to fall for Soo jin.......she was scared I'd get hurt if Soo jin was only using me. Soo jin doesn't sound like someone I'd fall for anyway...she hurt Jin ae...and of course Jessica, Jin Kyong.....and some others I don't know too well.

I can't believe Soo jin's so cruel and would think about doing those things...hurting her own boyfriend and a whole pile of other girls that were innocent...that did nothing to her, that were just trying to feel ok again. I can't picture Jin ae walking through the locker bays with Sunbaes pointing and laughing at her...or even Jessica being called names.

Jessica even told me that Jin ae didn't believe in truth anymore, didn't trust people easily anymore. She told me that Jin ae considered the world to be full of lies, where everyone lies to each other for their own selfish reasons and how truth is rarely seen......and how it pretty much doens't exist in this society.

Jin ae-ah, I wonder what you thought of me? I wonder if I was a lie to you or was I the truth you were looking for? I want to make you believe in truth, how you can trust me and see it in me......but why do I care for you this much? Is it really sarang....? and...

Believe in me, I won't fall for Soo jin just because she's pretty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

JONGHYUN'S P.O.V

9:30pm. Yooguen is sleeping, it's time to discuss our appa issues.

"Yah, Choi Minho, tell the other people to come and sit here," I called, "WE NEED A DISCUSSION SESSION EVEN IF TAEMINNIE ISN'T WITH US AND I'M HOSTING THIS BECAUSE IT'S IMPORTANT AND ONLY COOL PEOPLE LIKE ME KNOW THINGS."

I watched as Minho shot me a flaming charismatic glare then went to get the other people. He thinks being 180cm is everything but too bad I know everything and he knows NOTHING but....... I'm not allowed to tell them Taeminnie's secret so...we're going to be discussing about everyone's love lives. HAHAHAH. Wait....we'll be talking about how weird Taeminnie acts lately first...I want to see did he really change the way he acted infront of the other weirdos here.

Key, Minho and Onew-hyung came and sat themselves down on their asses in a circle.

"Make it quick hyung, I need my beauty sleep," Key said. He's such a diva but it's understandable why so many people like him...because he wears expensive clothes that are so fashionable and gets haircuts like once every 5 seconds. No, that's called a flower boy. KEY FLOWER.

"Yea, hyung," Minho continued, staring at me with those huge golf ball eyes, "We'll give you thirty minutes."

....I guess that's enough. Taeminnie is asleep so he won't hear a thing. 

"ok, WELLL, anyone find Taeminnie acting weird lately?" I smiled, staring at the people curiously as they just blinked. WHAT THE HELL, AS IF THEY DON'T THINK HE'S ACTING WEIRD. Wait no, they were blinking in frustration..........like this:

>_<   ---->    o_o   ---->    >_<     ---->    o_o etc

"yea..." Onew hyung started, "He didn't even pay attention to the chicken I put in front of his face and he seemed to be so ignorant to me. What did I do?" 

..........Clearly Taeminnie isn't a chicken freak like you Hyung... but he's acting ignorant to the most respected hyung of our dorm? STRANGE. There must be more behind that just him liking Jin ae........................

"mhmm, he didn't respond to my uber delicious, mouth watering, yummmy, irresistable, amazing, pretty spicy rice cakes. I thought he liked my cooking," Key answered as he crossed his arms and twitched his nose.

"He didn't nag me today about wanting to copy my homework," Minho replied.

..........................................he sure is being weirder lately and I thought only I was smart enough to figure out but turns out the dumb ones knows too....I mean, he was always weird but he's even weird now and it's weird...even though I know the secret behind it but it's still weird because I think there's more to it. 

"Hyung, do you think something is going on with him?" Key asked as the others stared at me expecting an answer.

"I mean...you were the one who called on for this meeting, so you must know something," Onew hyung said. Their eyes were focusing on me now.......

I gulped.

A secret is a secret.

"No, I'm just worried too....and I was just making sure did you guys notice his change since you guys have IQs pf 3 year olds," I chuckled.

I saw them throw their deadly glares at me.............I forcefully smiled at them...hehe...

"PUT THAT ASIDE shall we? Now talk about your love life Key. I heard you were into that Jin Kyong girl," I managed to change the topic but it's ok, I wanted to talk about this. I'm curious.

"eh? What hyung, go away, she's just pretty and all and I like the way she dresses...." he replied hesitantly.

"There must be more.....," Minho replied as he gave him the flaming charismatic glare.

We decided to stare at him until we saw him get embarassed and uncomfortable.He didn't even say a thing and just left. That's a sign of rejection and disrespect. I thought he worshipped me.

"........oohh, who cares about that thing, HOW ABOUT YOU ONEW-HYUNG," I smiled, but I doubt he even had an interest on anyone. He doesnt even look like he's into those things. He only loves chicken, friends, then study.

"...uhm, Jonghyun-ah, you ask me nonsense. Just because I sometimes hang out with Jin ae it doesn't mean anything," he replied in a calm tone.

.........eh? WAIT, did that make our Taeminnie act ignorant to hyung? Is it because he thinks Onew-hyung is interested in his lovay dovay?

I'm so smart. I should tell Jessica this. kekeke.

"ohh................" I continued, "well, this is boring now because no one cares about Minho's love life, LET'S SLEEP. I smiled and stood up to run. I saw Minho shoot a face of rejection. Who cares, I got information I need. I should talk to Jessica.

-bling ding-

MSN

YOU HAVE 921874198214 NEW MESSAGES IN YOUR INBOX. 

Whatever, who cares, I bet it's fom Key spamming my wall on facebook.

hmmmm...Jessica Jung.........*clicks*

Kim Jonghyun: JESSICA

Jessica Jung: eh? I was about to sleep, what is it Oppa?

I stared at the screen. I love how she calls me Oppa KEKEKE.

Kim Jonghyun: I'll be quick with what I'm about to say ^_^

Jessica Jung: oh...sure.... :)

IT'S A SMILEY FACE. 

<3

I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT, ESPECIALLY FROM HER.

wait, what am I thinking? aish.

Kim Jonghyun: I heard Onew-hyung hang out with Jin ae a lot, did Taeminnie mention he was jealous?

Jessica Jung: .........

                           .................

                           No...I'm not sure actually, he didn't tell me much about from him liking Jin ae.

Kim Jonghyun: Really? ohhhh.........hmm..he told me he didn't like seeing Jin ae happy without him. 

Jessica Jung: eh? I don't know...................Oppa, should we stay out of this?

I thought for awhile......., I feel like a gossip girl and I'm doing that infront of Jessica.

@*#@*$@@* but what she said makes sense though.........I guess she's right....I shouldn't intrude Taeminnie's privacy. aish, I wasted too much time thinking about them......maybe we should stay out...but it seems fun..No..........uh..yes...

Kim Jonghyun: ....yea....mianhae..

jessica jung: It's ok Oppa, Oh, mianhae, I gtg, Umma is calling me.... BAIBAI, sweet dreams ;)

Kim Jonghyun: byeee :D

...............................she told me to have sweet dreams.... AAHHHH.

I'm going crazy now...let's flyy 0:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V

Monkey kid AKA Lee Jongki was being a good boy. He sleeps on the floor of the lounge without making noises. HAHAA, oh, and he also helps me in my ice cream shop. He gets paid too and I'm so kind I don't accept rents. I don't want to make his 2 months here a living hell.......because clearly his face makes me pity him....I can't help it if he's so prettyful and beautiful and hotful and whatever.

"Jin ae-ahh!" Hongki called from 93247294 miles away, "Come heeerrreee, i have trouble filling out this enrolment form for school!!"

Since when did he find himself a school to attend? I smell something fishy, no wonder Jin kyong aunni and him looked like they were hiding something from me...

"GET AUNNI TO HELP YOU!!" I yelled back since I'm lying on my bed like a potato with the ipod in front of my face. Omo, vegetable ninja is cool, better than fruit ninjaaaa no, I like facebook. No, facebook , I like TINY TOWER.

"JJJJIINNN AEEE DDD: JIN KYONG WENT TO BUY FOOD!" he called back fomr 9327329 miles away, "PPLLLEEEAASSSEEEEE?"

"OK," I answered. I'm being so nice ehhe. Sunbae likes nice people even if I can't be bothered walking so faraway to the lounge...honestly I was a little annoyed because I was about to beat my high score but.....oh well, I want to be kind and thoughtful.

"annyeong," I smiled as I sat next to Monkey kid. He was staring at me in a cheeful expression, much like a little kid who just received lots and lots of candyyyy. Even his eyes are sparkling...............he looks like an angel sent fom heaven @(*&@$.

"ekke, well," he started as he cleared his throat, "I can't read these thingsss, you know, my korean got worse since I lived in the U.S for so long....kkeke."

I had a quick look at the enrolment form. 

SEOUL PERFORMING ARTS SCHOOL

Mwoh? How did he get into that school and is he attending the same one as me? Will he be following me around? MWOH? EOTOKKE? 

Actually, I don't mind anymore, he's not as clingy as how he used to be. I guess I can introduce him to Jessica and stuff so yeaaa~~~but.....LOLOL, I WANNA SEE JO YOUNGMING AND JO KWANGMIN'S EXPRESSION.

"ohhhhh uhm, thats your name you write there you pabo," I chuckled as I watched him write his name in the blocks carefully. I have to admit his concentration face is super duper cute but, Sunbae is forever in my heart. HA.HA.HA.

About Sunbae...I haven't thought of him in awhile....probably due to not seeing him for the past 2 days........it's the weekend and I hate them because I can't see himm D:

I miss youu.

There are days when I just miss you so much

sighhh....don't go sad ok? -changes topic-

Oh...and Jessica doesn't even know we brought a guy into our house to live with us.

Oh well, I'll tell her at school tomorrow.

"Jin ae?" Hongki tapped me on the shoulder as he broke the silence, "What do I do here?"

I spent that half an hour helping him. He's a quick learner so it's not too frustrating. I'm happy for that. 

Right now, I think I should continue with what I was doing before.

VEGGIE NINJA?

FACEBOOK?

OR TINY TOWER?

fun fun fun fun fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAEMIN'S P.O.V

Bright and sunny! I'm about to leave for school until I quickly went to check my bag. I had to make sure I brought the pink music folder with cute butterflies on it that contained the music sheets I got for Jin ae. Today is her PIANO LESSON so I must put an effort into that. I'm excitedd!

So should I teach her the A major? Or the bass clef notes? 

hmm....I'll just teach her both~

I smiled stupidly at myself, I didn't know why I felt so relaxed. I'm going to forget about being angry at Jin ae since Jessica told me everything AND I will of course, show her truthh! I don't care if it's hard, I'm doing it for her only.

"Taeminnie," someone tapped me on the shoulder that made me jump out of my skin. I turned around and saw Jonghyun-hyung. Omo...his footsteps didn't even make any noise...

"Yes Hyung?" I asked as I looked up at him.....I meant...looked down...I'm taller than him kekee.

"Taeminnieee, why do you keep smiling at yourself?" he asked as he wiggled his eyebrows and smirked at me. What do I say? 

"It's lovely weather todayyy!" I exclamied as I guided his head with my index finger to the window where it was sunny and the leaves on the trees were half-changed in colour since its the start of Autumn. 

Jonghyun-hyung grinned at me...........................damn it, he always seemed to see right through me.

"Taeminnie..........is it someone making your days brighter and sunnier?" he continued and grinned.

".............no...............what are you talking about? Wait.... Yes! It's Key-hyung who brightened up my dayy! I loved the breakfast he made uhm....todayy!" I smiled as I saw Key-hyung staring at me from afar. He was in the middle of texting someone o.o I bet it's Jin Kyong.

"Mwoh? awwh thanksss TAEMINNIEE! I'll make more tomorrow," he smiled then went back to focusing on the screen. 

Jonghyun-hyung was about to say another word but Onew-hyung came up, "Yah, dongsaengs and weirdos, we're going to be late so hurry upp, we need to walk for 30 minutes, It's................OMO, 8:15 and we needa get there by 8:45, HURRY UP, NEEDA LEAVE NOWW OR CHICKEN SPIRITS WILL HAUNT YOU ALL!" 

"Hyung," Minho-hyung replied as he was putting on his shoes, "chicken spirits will only haunt you because the only one killing the chicken population here is you....."

"..................Minho....." Onew hyung continued as Jonghyun-hyung and key-hyung chuckled in the background, "..............just...hurry up."

I laughed. Watching the oldest Hyung getting owned is sooo amazingggggg

BUT

I'm so glad Onew-hyung saved me...............gomawo!

Jonghyun-hyung just kept quiet and walked passed me as he went to the shoe cupboard. I wonder what he wanted?

Sighh............jonghyun-hyung makes me feel scared at times...but I trust him a lot...........so...maybe I can tell him my secret? I don't know. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JONGHYUN'S P.O.V

Aish.

I shoudln't have done that.....I bet Taeminnie is suspecting me now...he probably thinks I know somthing.... I promised Jessica that I wouldn't be so noseyyy but what I'm I doing now? Aishh. 

I guess this is the natural me..........I always try to get involved in things....sighhhs. I probably inherited my Umma's complex DNA on gossiping and my Appa's twisted DNA on being nosey.

They were perfect for each other...but....................they made a son who has both characteristics

GOSSIP-Y

and

NOSEY

AISH.

It mang, like seriously, AISH

I should just try hard to think about other things...you know, like, impressing Jessica or something.........but wouldn't it be interesting if Taeminnie decided to tell me his little.........secret in more depth?

................

AISH.

Kim Jonghyun, stop it...

ok.................we're at school so focus on the.....

"SO, the relationship between music and emotions is a ......blah blah blah etc," the teacher said as she walked around the room reading the textbook.

OH YEA, focus on music, that's what you should be thinking about at the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V

I pressed the keys down one by one as Sunbae was teaching me the A major. He told me that it had an F sharp, C sharp and a G sharp. 

"Jin ae, if you can do this I'll reward you!" Sunbae smiled which made my heart melt like ice cream sitting under the SHINee sun on a hot summers day.

I smiled back at him and played him the A major. I truly at the piano...so yea......but I remembered it was F...G...and C sharp..

"Omo, Jin ae! You're a fast learner!" he exclaimed, "I thought you'd have trouble and I would end up teaching you the A major the whole day!"

seriously? I mean...seriously? I know I but he thinks I so much that I would have to sit here the whole entire day learning the A major? Sunbae, you're under-estimating me and my skills.

"hehe," I simply smiled as I watched him turn to his bag and got out a cuteeeee, KYAAA-ING pink folder with rainbow butterflies on it. It looked so childish but it made me happy :D

I looked at the cover and the name Yoon Jin ae was written on it.  Sunbae wrote me NAME, HE WROTE MY NAME! hahahaa.

"here, Jin ae-ah, this folder will keep you organised," he smiled as he handed it over to me, "I'm sorry if it's too childish....but..I picked it for you because I thought you'd like things thatt looked like this..."

I watched him smirk.

DID he say he thought I'd like childish things? Does he think I'm a........child?

"Yahh, I'm not that childish, I like pretty things too...." I replied, trying to hide my grin......but he was right...I love this folder soo much because Sunbae picked it for meeee and it was cuteee! 

"arraso," he replied still smiling. His smile electrifies me, my heart keeps beating so fast and my cheeks felt hot....uhm...he'll think I'm blushing or something...

"Jin ae-ah...is it hot in here? They turned off the air cons since it's lunch time...uhm...but it's not that hot today actually...it's....Autumn.........." he continued as he leaned towards me with his hand on my shoulder. He was trying to see was I ok...but he's making me turn into a vegetable AKA tomato which isn't even a vegetable...

"yeh...I just have a slight fever...," I lied, this was the best way to hide my feelings that crave for him, "Shall we continue?"

Sunbae nodded and continued saying something as he played the piano. I think he was explaining the bass clef or something.

Sigh...I lied....for my own selfish reasons like what everyone in society did.......am I just one of them? Wait....truth and lies have no difference so whatever, I'll call myself a mix because it sounds pro-er.

I could feel Sunbae turning around and staring at me. He was probably wondering why I wasn't listening to him. Or did he think I was sad?

"Jin ae-ahh," he finally spoke and said my name in his soothing angelic voice. I looked up and watched him mouth the next sentence.

"I won't fall for Soo jin...............trust me and believe me," was pretty much what he said and what I heard.

I froze on the spot. What got into him? Why was he telling me this? Could it possibly be because he cared for me?

andwae

That's not true, stop lying to yourself. Jin ae you're such a hobo.

....but..........Sunbae, I liked the way you said those words..

and why my hopes are always up?

Because I'm so stupid and such a fool.

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

TAEMIN'S P.O.V

"I won't fall for Soo jin...............trust me and believe me," I told her and watched her freeze in position.

She had an extremely puzzled look on her face and I really wanted to be able to read her mind. I don't know what she was thinking but I'm sure she thought I was....acting strange. I just said it to her out of the blue and she probably doesn't even know what I'm on about....

but, I wanted you to know how you can trust me and how I can help you.......to believe in truth and see it within me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOO JIN'S P.O.V

So.....what should I do now? 

I"m going to fake cry and beg for forgiveness from those ugly girls. I hate them but that's what I'm doing. 

I need to so I can give myself a fake title of being their 'friends' and get close to Taemin Oppa. I don't know why he even talks to such ugly ducks especially that Jin ae with such a disturbing face.

No one is like me and how can I lose?

I have everything

looks

charm

money

different faces

Want to know what they had?

nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JESSICA'S P.O.V

"AHAHAA, ikrrr! But seriously, TIFANNY, are you serious?" I laughed, "You read playboy magazines? Are you serious? HAHAHHA you know--"

I felt someone grab me by the wrist and drag me away from my friends. 

I saw Tiffany and stuff in the distance smiling at me. Why the hell aren't they helping me get off this loser who is grabbing me by the wrist and taking me somewhere mysterious?

I looked up and saw Jonghyun oppa......oopz, you're not a loser, I take that back.

He took me to the back of the oval. WAAHHHT? was this really that secretive and mysterious?

"annyeong jessica" he smiled at me. I'm going to get electricuted if he keeps doing that, "mianhae for taking you here...."

"it's ok," I smiled. I'm forgiving him seeing he's so hot and beautiful, "what is it you wanted?"

He shrugged a little and looked slightly uncomfortable, "mianhae...I shoud be minding my own business but............I really want to help them....help Jin ae and Taeminnie...."

My eyes widened as I heard his words. I didn't know if that was really a good idea because I knew how he felt. I wanted to help them too because according to Jin ae's peronsality I doubt she'll ever confess...I don't know.......but I didn't want to go overboard in case they found out....

"Just that," Jonghyun Oppa continued, "Taeminnie..he does get lots of crushes and stuff but when it comes to his own..he's never.........really confident...and I"m scared he'll ruin the chances he might have with Jin ae.........and I also wanted to know....does Jin ae like our Taeminnie?"

I gulped. I'm so nervous but I already broke a promise so I can't tell him about Jin ae.....and break another one....but I understand everything...he feels the same as me...

"no...I'm not sure if Jin ae likes him," I lied.....for Jin ae and Taemin's benefits, I thought for awhile with helping them...I should right? Just a little bit..................."and sure.....but please don't go too overboard.."

I saw Oppa grinning. 

"Only you and I know about this yea?" he smiled. 

I just got electricuted.

and sorry Oppa, you don't know everything...not as much as me but.....I'll help them with you...

"arasso....." I managed to say after the electricution. My body still hurts from it you know. It's like being struck by lightning so if you want to feel how it's like I recommend standing under a tree on a stormy, rainy, lightening-y day.

"It's a secret," he smiled and electricuted me again, "Don't tell anyone."

He got my hand and hooked his pinky on his. I didn't really notice because I'm.................frozen..and electricuted....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I LAIKE THIS CHAPTER

EKEKKE, I UPDATED AND I LOVE MORE COMMENTS <3

I LIKE MY OWN STORY NOW, HARD TO BELIEVE BUT....I THINK IT'S FINALLY PROGRESSING!

but still, tell me if it's too draggy and long....and comment if you think the chapters are too long...

hehee, well I'm off to sleep now.......after 3 hours of hard work of story writing. It's like 2:53 in AUS where I live :O

seeeyaaa, comments and subscribes are LOVED so please the comment button :3 and the subscribe button too.

I'll update later YAYAYA, it's the Summer holidays soon that lasts for about 1 and a half months and i can really spend time updating everydayy!

ok goodnaight, sweet dreams, SEE YA!