River flows in you

Lies

PREVIOUSLY

TAEMIN'S P.O.V

 

I walked back inside seeing jin Ae finally looking a bit more comfortable but I decided I shouldn't be foricng her to tell me things. 

"Sunbae,' she smiled, "do you like that song on your ringtone?" 

I wondered why she had asked.....

"yeaa, it's my favourite piano piece," I replied.

I saw her nodding to herself...mumbling something. 

"Sunbae, lets go back. I put the ice pack back into the freezer...." she continued.

I nodded. We walked back together.....However, I was still really confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V

hmmm.........I'm so scared of things now. Aisshhhh, what did I just do? @*(&$#(@ I feel so stressed and self conscoius now. I'm  blaming it on Soo jin. hmmph. 

I wonder how Sunbae saw me now....sighhh, I felt like I just did something terribleeeee. >.<

I walked down the hallway slowly, still feeling down and low. I really want to go home and sleep for 24 hours then come back later. I might be able to forget some of the events that happened today. 

Yeahp, yeahp, sure I'll do that. Still......it's only 1:20pm, there's still 2 hours lefttttt. 

"Soo jin-ah!" I heard a familiar voice....eh? who is it, so familiar, I can't think..... ehh?

I looked up and saw Soo jin as she ran down the hallway and bumped straight passed me. She knocked me over with my books and my art model. It shattered into pieces then I fell on it. I could feel the glass piercing through my skin causing deep cuts. It felt weird.............and I could see the floor slowly getting dirty with drips of.....

.....BLOOD. It's reddd, it's running....IT HURTS, WAHHH.............no, it's not my arm that hurts, it's the fact that the glass model broke.

It's so prettyyy, I made it for Umma's birthdayyyy, I wanted to send it to herrrr, aaaiissshhhh. So much hard work shattereddddd, the pure glass shattered. I spent 5 billion years trying to get the shape righttt. 

I sat up as I tried picking the small glass pieces that were in between my cuts. It feels deep. Scarring...no...no..no. 

Soo jin-ahh, say sorry..................What are you trying to do to meee?

but.........Her hands were covering her face. I wonder what happened? Is she....crying? 

I watched as I saw Eun Mi ran by, totally forgetting my existence. Eh? So she was chasing after the crying Soo jin? I wonder why Soo jin was crying..............by any chance.....did she get busted? kekkeke.

I looked at myself. I'm a mixture of blood and shattered glass. Owww, it's hurts so much nowww, it might get infecteddddd. With my other arm I tried pushing myself up. I feel so weakkk, I need an emergency alarm. I tried again, and again.....I can't seem to push myself up. D:

I want Sunbae to suddenly appear and help me. The blood is getting a bit dry....hmmm, why did I get myself into this >.<

"Jin Ae-ah!" I heard a voice.

I looked up and saw Taemin Sunbae rushing up towards me. He looked so concerned. Eh? Sunbae, you care when I'm bleeding and hurt......I should do it more oftenly C:

"Jin Ae-ah," he yelled at me, "Why are you so uncareful? Why don't you know anything about safety?" 

He lectured me as he helped me up. Sunnbaaee, I love it when you....uh.....touch me. It feels like your touch will stay on me forever......>.<

I'm still wondering how Soo jin started crying though....then Eun Mi was chasing after her.........what happened?

"Yah, Yoon Jin Ae, how come you don't look hurt?" Sunbae asked as he was now piggy-backing me. This feels so goood. It's so comfy, I would like to be like this forever.....if I'm not too heavy for you to handle...kekke. I put my non bleeding arm around him and leaned my head in towards his shoulders. 

keke..........That feels better. It's weird how sometimes I can freely talk to him, but other times the atmosphere is always awkward and silent........but it's not because he likes me.............I'm sure of that. Why do I think of him when he probably doesn't think of me?

"I'm not hurt because Sunbae's with me." I replied without thinking...................oops, that was a bit....straight forward.....so like, the atmosphere is awkward silence now. I could feel Sunbae slightly uncomfortable.

"kkeeke..Sunbae, I'm only joking! Don't get so worried......I would never like you!" I laughed as I slapped him on the shoulder. I could feel him laughing and chuckling.

But why did I feel so sad? ........

"keke..........but seriously Jin ae-ah, you need to know about safetyyy, It's not even funny, you're all bleeding, don't pretend you can't feel anything!" He started lecturing again. Aishh, life is so sad. It's either not talking to Taemin Sunbae or having him over-reacting for no reason. It seriously doesnt hurt..........as much as it sounds...

"If Sunbae cared for me this much when I'm hurt then maybe I should do that oftenly so you would care about mee....." I whispered. Taemin Sunbae stopped walking. He paused. I couldn't see what he was doing.........and I'm pretty sure he didn't hear me say anything before...................................

~~~~~~~~~~~

TAEMIN'S P.O.V

"I'm not hurt because Sunbae's with me." Jin Ae replied.

I'm not sure what she meant but.............I felt warm in the heart..I felt happy...but, I'm confused....Jin Ae wouldn't say those things to me, I'm not sure if she even likes me much but.......I think she didn't mean it...probably just to test my reaction or something...not like anything's on between us.....right?

"kkeeke..Sunbae, I'm only joking! Don't get so worried.......I would never like you!" she laughed as she slapped my shoulder. 

I chuckled a little......but truly....deep down I felt sad...and in a way...a bit depressed. I wish it wasn't a joke. I wish what she said was true. I wish I meant something to her.I wish she did want me with her all the time....even if that Soo jin girl or whatever falls for me....Jin Ae-ah.......trust me, I won't fall for her....why would I? She wasn't my type..and she didn't sound good either....plus.....I think I can't get you out of my mind............I'm not sure..

"If Sunbae cared for me this much when I'm hurt then maybe I should do that oftenly so you would care about mee....."I heard her whisper.

I stopped walking.

That shocked me. What it she trying to hint to me? That.......I should care for her more but........why...? AND don't hurt yourself for that....I'm always by your side...I think I should get things clear. Is she seeing me as someone important to her? Or is she just.....saying that? All these questions popped into my mind. Jin Ae-ah, do I mean something to you?

I see her as a sister? Or a soulmate type........that doesn't necesarrliy mean love.....but.........hmm..

Jin Ae..who are you?

I'm here wasting time thinking about her when she's probably not even thinking about me. It's funny....

I just want to take you to the sick bay and help you ease the pain...I don't want you hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V

"Oww............AHHHHH," I screamed as the nurse pulled the glass pieces out by digging those weird mini metal clippers into my cuts. It was the most painful thing I've ever experienced. I need an injectionnnn, I don't want to feel it. I needed something.....a pillow to hug or whatever. I bet the whole area is full of my screams and cries. I could feel my eyes watering.........I think I'm crying.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," I screamed. Sunbae held me tight on the hand and put his arm around me to comfort meee. It doesn't workk, it's soo painfulll, the nurse is soooooooooo 'GENTLE,' and all she does is tell my to shut up, but I can't when it hurts so so much. My painful screams can't even describe it.

"please stand it for just a bit longer, there's one more to go, it's pretty deep so....." the nurse said, getting those clipper things ready.

I shivered. I was getting nervous. I felt myself stiffening as Sunbae continued trying to calm me down. 

"Jin Ae-ah, be strongg, endure it for a sec......FIGHTING!" he smiled as he pat my head and wiped away some tear stains off my cheeks. 

"...hehe...." I  laughed but truly I was soo scared, I needed Umma by my side....but Sunbae was so sweet!

The nurse started digging the clipper into my cut and moved it here and there to find the small piece. My arm literally felt like it was on fire....it literally felt like it just exploded and the pain was sooo excruciating and omg, It feels like the end of the world...blood, I see it...............

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, UMMAAAAAA, @(*&$#(@$&@$," I squealed as I grabbed Sunbae's arm and bit it really hard. I'm crying and it's so painful, I needed something to bite.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," we were now both screaming. The nurse was still trying to get the piece as I was starting to sweat. My cuts were opening now, it's so painful, there's more blood dripping everywhere. I'm going to faint due to blood loss.

"JJJIIINNN AAEEE-AHHH," Sunbae squealed as I was biting on his arm so hard. The nurse finally got the glass  piece out as I let go of his arm that was now deep with my teeth marks. .............OMG, I can't believe I just did that!

"omo..........Sunbae............mianhaeyo," I said, feeling so guilty. I do that to Jin Kyong Aunni all the time....

"....it's ok," he replied, I could clearly see him violently rubbing his arm as it started to swell a little....clearly it's not ok..

"mianhaeyo...." I repeated....I felt so guilty..........@(*#&@(

"....hahaha," Sunbae laughed, as he covered his mouth, "It feels like you've just marked me...as in......marked me as your possession..AHAHHAA,"

I blushed....partly, that wasn't even funny. He keeps joking about those kind of wierd things. It makes me feel even self conscious. THe nurse was wrapping my arm with a bandage carefully after rubbing some stuff on the cuts to prevent scarrings and infections.

"Yah, stop joking, it's not even funny, hurry up and get an icepack," I yelled at him. He continued chuckling quietly, thinking I didn't hear him. I'm not even deaf. I slapped him.

"Yah," I called.

"arraso.....AHAHAA," he laughed again. I guess I can't help it. Sighh. I saw the nurse smiling at us. I wonder why......? But....right now I feel close to Sunbae.............it feels like it's not hard to uhm.....communicate with him... I guess?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EUN MI'S P.O.V

"mwoh? Why....Eun mi, I thought we were friends!" Soo jin cried as tears started poruing down her face. 

"noo, Soo jin it's not like that just..........it's the past...not that anymore!" I replied, trying to comfort her. I could feel everyone in the class staring at us. 

"ohhhhhhhhhhh, look, EUN MI, why did you make her cry?"

"Eun Mi-ah, you're so cruel, why did you do that?" 

"omg, Eun Mi-ah, why are you so heartless?"

I was getting bombarded with a pile of questions that made me feel so stressed and uncomfortable. I swear those people needed to mind their own business...and get a life.

Somehow...I thought I half disliked Soo jin but I felt so scared to lose her as a friend.....I felt scared that she was going to leave me.....it's weird. She's hurt so many of my friends but why do I still feel sorry for her?

I watched as she cried and cried. Aishh, what to do?

"Eun mi-ah, I thought we were friends..." she cried as she ran out the classroom door. The students were all commenting , being retarded losers. I hate them. I hate those people.

I decided to follow Soo jin and chase her. I needed to tell her that I didn't mean it...uhhhh >.<

"Soo jin-ah!" I called as I watched her knocking over some student by accident. I didn't know who it was but I heard the sound of glass shattering on the hard floor. I literally just ran passed her....I felt kind of guilty but....I needed to chase Soo jin.

She was now sitting on one of the benches outside. I slowly walked up to her........

"Soo jin-ah.....I meant I used to hate you but.....it's not like that now..." I started as I sat down next to her.

"lies. You don't trust me, you don't even see me as your friend," she cried, as she continued sniffing and crying.

I honestly felt Soo jin didn't have the rights to say 'lies'. How many times has she done it....not that I was completely trustworthy since I tell Jin Ae everything but....I suddenly felt guilty for it...I wanted to step out of the situation now, I no longer want to be involved. I wanted her to trust me....Iand I'll trust her too...

"Soo jin-ah, I trust you.....pleaaase forgive me...I won't do it again........I don't hate you," I continued.

"............Eun mi-ah.........you really trust me?" she asked as she looked up at me with those teary eyes. Her innocence made me feel so sorry for her........I realised how much she actually meant to me....I'm sorry...Jin Ae....Jin kyong-ah.

"....Soo jin.I promise we'll be great friends and trust each other," I replied, smiling as I hugged her. 

Jin Ae-ah

Jin Kyong-ah

Jessica..

Mianhae, I don't think I can do anything anymore...

Mianhae, I don't want to be involved...

Mianhae, I want to step out of the situation.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V

I kept stupidly smiling as I looked at my bandaged arm. It reminded me so much of what just happened and how caring Sunbae was. ehehe, I kept chuckling.

I guess that pain was worth it.....but thinking about what the nurse did gave me goosebumps.......... ***** $*@($*..

Umma, what do I give you for your birthday now? hmmm....I really miss you, I want you to come back...Appa too....it's been so long since you've called, please be ok and call soon...

I'm so glad I have friends that do care for me, I believe everyone will stay with me to the very end, despite what problems I have......I believe themm...............

I smiled and continued to go back to class, as I lay my bandaged arm across my chest.

These are the memories I'm holding........please heart, remember every moment and every feeling frow now.

~~~~~~~

It's the music room.........I want to...play the piano in there.. :D

"excuse me," I call as I knocked on the door, "can i use this piano please?"

The teacher in there looked like she was just about to leave, she was packing her music folders.......

"sure, it's ok, I'm leaving now," she smiled as she walked passed me towards the door, the scent of her perfume made me a bit dizzy.

"kamsahamnida," I smiled and bowed.

kekeke, this music room shall be mine for half an hour. I love how this room is so calm, peaceful and neat!

Sunbae liked the song 'River flows in you'......should I learn how to play it too? 

I grabbed out the copy of the music sheet from my folder and placed it on the piano stand. This piano is amazing...it's a white grand-piano, this is the first time I've played on something this great!

I slowly pressed the keys as I read the notes......I'm so bad at this...I can't even play this stuff, it makes me hate those piano players out there....not Sunbae though <3

.....A major...I see.......

A, G sharp....A................G sharp.......................eh?

A..B....C...D.........................this is that...uhm............

this is actually really hard.....why didn't Umma make me learn piano when I was younger? >.<

...........................but....

JIN-AE, FIGHTING!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAEMIN'S P.O.V

Why did the teacher send me to the piano room aishh, it's so far away and annoying to get to. No wonder no one is ever in it much, they use the other rooms that are much closer. 

...........@@(*#(@#&, %$@$)*$@, A B B C, D A E G, -music-

Ouchh, what's that music? Hey, it's coming from the piano room. It sounds............really bad...

I peeked through the window to see who it was, it sounds terribly horrible.

.......

...............

HAHAHAH, Jin Ae can't play the piano, I should go in there and lecture her for killing the ears of innocent passerbys.

I opened the door upon seeing her amazed, shy and shocked face.

'keke', I silently chuckled. She's so teddy bear-like, she's someone you would like to hug forever. It's so cute!

"Yah, Yoon Jin Ae," I started, trying to sound as serious as possible......."you --'

"mianheyo," she immediately interrupted as she stood up and bowed, "I'm sorry if I somehow..affected you with my terrible music but...I didn't mean it, mianheyo."

This girl can surely read my mind, even though I wanted to prank her...sighh, I guess it's not fun anymore. I looked at the piano stand, music piece...........'River flows in you.'

eh? 

FLASHBACK

 

"Sunbae,' she smiled, "do you like that song on your ringtone?" 

I wondered why she had asked.....

"yeaa, it's my favourite piano piece," I replied.

~ENF OF FLASHBACK~

This girl is weird........I should teach her how to play it properly, I think it's her dream to learn this piano piece...it's so popular in Korea, I bet everyone knows it and plays it well. Partly.......I can spend more time with Jin Ae....... (^__^)V

"Babo, let me show you what real piano playing is," I smiled as I sat down next to her on the seat. "Watch,"

She nodded, her eyes looked confused.....keke.

I played that song nicely....LIKE ALWAYS, with thoughts and feelings. Jin Ae, you're in my head right now, is this why it's sounding so beautiful or is it just me? Jin Ae-ah, is it you who makes everything sound so nice and peaceful?

I closed my eyes and remembered when we first met....how I ate the ice cream she sold, how much sarang the ice cream held. I thought about the time when I slept next to her on the day she was so tired that she fell...

saranghae.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunbae's version of River flows in you.......was beautiful. I wonder what he had in mind that made the piece so soothing and beautiful to listen to. I wonder what he was thinking? I want to be able to read his mind....everything he's thinking. I wonder if I was in his thoughts....It'll be quite interesting...no....I'll be so happy...

But it's only my dreams......who would like someone like me? The thought of someone having me in their head made me feel so................amazed o.o

I closed my eyes listening to Sunbae's piano. Each note was delicate and pretty. It felt like sarang was in the air, burning and warming up the room.......Sunbae..........who does this love go towards?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shouldn't think about her.................but it's her that's making the notes so beautiful............

As I played the last note of the piece, all those feelings felt like they suddenly disappeared into thin air, it felt like I was back to reality now. 

Sarang

love

ai

none of that was floating in the atmosphere. It feels cold now....I liked the warmth...

It was just lies right?

"Sunbae, you're really good!" jin Ae exclaimed as she showed me thumbs up. She smiled at me.....she's..pretty.

"Do you want me to teach you?" I asked, smiling so she'll feel comfortable around me.

"eh? OF COURSE, Sunbae, you're amazing at piano!" she shouted.

"shhhhhh, I'm your teacher now, I'm telling you to be quiet and listen," I whispered, placing a finger over my mouth.

"..........yes Sunbae!" she whispered back, also placing a finger over .

Jin Ae-ah, lets treasure these moments. I want to keep these memories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V

Sunbae...you're teaching me how to play  'RIver flows in you' now, stop being so nice to me.....I don't want to have hopes that will get crushed.....seeing you already fulfills everything...I need nothing more but............

I want to treasure our moments, I want to keep these memories.

I wish...I'm not  creating my own memories

But........i guess it's enough for me to remember you...

~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY, ITS GETTING SO CHEESEY AND WEIRD

but, yea.......... its progressing...........hehes. I'm adding more you and taemin parts :3

oh..i didnt check it, there might be gramatical errors....if u dont know that piano piece 'RIVER FLOWS IN YOU' search it, its pretty :3