lovesick~

Lies

 

PREVIOUSLY~
 
Let's create more memories.
 
I re-read some parts of older entries..
 
DAY 1~
 
I don't know his name but he was so pretty! What is the feeling when you can't stop thinking about someone and your heart keeps thumping so hard against your chest that it hurts? Is it a heart attack?
 
DAY 13~
 
Taemin Sunbae and I still have a slightly awkward relationship but I'll get over it soon! He's really nice to me and I"m glad we're getting along well!
 
Day 15~
 
Minho Sunbae and Onew oppa are really nice too! Together we can have long long msn convversations. I wish I could do that with SUnbae too!
 
DAY 18~
 
Sunbae started teaching me piano! He took out his own copy of music sheets and gave them to me! I photocopied it and kept the original in my memory box! This will help me seal away all our memories that will soon be created with the PI-A-NO!
 
 
All these entries are full of hope and come to think about it....Sunbae has made me insane. Is this the love sickness? 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
EUN MI'S P.O.V
 
Jin ae told us that we should forgive Soo jin......so we all decided to  put in all our trust and believe in her, believe that she'll change but whatever, that's not what I've been thinking about lately. I swear every morning Taemin goes to talk to Jessica 'privately' these past few days AND Jin ae talks to Jonghyun every recess break.....
 
Could it be...Jin ae and Jonghyun both know about Jessica liking Taemin? COuld they know that Taemin likes Jessica too? What are they discussing together every single recess break and what is Jessica and Taemin doing? 
 
Sighh...why is it so complicated the past few days, why are there so many things happening. My attention is all into observing jonghyun, Jessica, Jin ae and Taemin that I haven't even thought of my own love life... T~T KIM HYUN JOONGGG I LOVE YOUUUUUU~~ aishh. 
 
But.....seriously, our relationship with the Sunbaes are full of secrets, and it's scary. The only normal ones are Minho and Onew oppa....sighhhhhhhs. 
 
"Eun mi-ah," Tiffany called as she nudged me, "What are you thinking? Is it something to do with the love triangle?"
 
"Tiffany," I replied, "I can only sighhhhhhhhhh at what seems to be going on. I can't even get any info from Onew oppa. He says that Jin ae hasn't been talking to him lately."
 
"Yea but," Tiffany replied,"Jin ae's got Jonghyun oppa, that's why she hasn't been looking for Onew...it's probably because they're sharing something and they're always talking about it."
 
Yea, that's true...Jonghyun is so close to Jin ae nowadays and she probably feels comfortable with him...but it doesn't mean there's no lobe triangle O_o
 
"but," I answered as I watched Tiffany stuff those noodles in and making a huge slurp sound,"Jessica and Taemin are seriously really close and it makes me worried. It makes me feel worried about Jin ae. Don't you remember when....."
 
"mwoh?" Tiffany suddenly asked with noodles hanging out of , "morago? say it, ."
 
"Remember when..." I continued hesitantly but Tiffany just nudged me with her sharp elbow,"when you liked...Jaejoong and apparently Jessica was going to help you but ended up falling for him........"
 
I suddenly regret saying that because Tiffany looked so stoned...even if the Jojo twins came she wouldn't know how to run.
 
"MWOHHHH?" omo, that gave me a freakin heart attack, "EUN MI-AHH, EEW DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT GAY THING, but yea, true............but I think...Jessica does....."
 
"but..."I said so quietly it was like a whisper,"we should trust Jessica..........."
 
"I know but," Tiffany replied,"You can't always trust someone forever....."
 
Tiffany not trusting Jessica? COuld it be she hasn't gotten over the fact that Jesiica fell for Jaejoong?
 
"Tiffany, I thought you were over it," I muttered, expecting that she wouldn'thear a thing.
 
"I am," she immediately answered and I was surprised she heard what I said, "just that, when it comes to love, when it comes to these situations, you can't do anything but be selfish right? If Jessica did like Taemin we can't blame her for trying to take him, just that, there's another person on the other side who likes him too. That person is Jin ae, and we don't want anything to happen between the growing relationship she's currently sharing with Taemin. Jin ae's been happier these days. She's been smiling more, it's as though Taemin has the power to change Jin ae into a much stronger person and we want her to become like that........."
 
Yes.....that's true......but what are we going to do about it? What can we do about Jessica liking Taemin? Is it possible to tell her without losing the friendship between us?
 
I like how Jin ae can feel secure with Taemin and how he can in a way protect her. Sometimes I think Taemin has something for Jin ae but I'm not too sure. 
 
"Eun mi-ah," Tiffany continued, "the change of Jin ae, you may not see much of it, but it's there. Although it's slow, it's better than nothing right? If Taemin was so important to her that she can even start changing her views of things, it means she wants him to always be there. How hurt would she be if Jessica took him away?"
 
"..."
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
JONGHYUN'S P.O.V
 
Days without talking to Jessica and gossiping are getting boring. Days without holding her hand and taking her to the back of the oval makes me feel alone. Days without seeing her smile makes me feel bad. Days without hearing her voice that is only for me to listen to when we talk alone makes me feel....as though it's no longer for me to hear.
 
AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRR. IT'S ONLY BEEN 4 DAYS INCLUDING THE WEEKENDS.
 
I've been talking to Jin ae the past 4 days but I'm still scared to face Jessica....
 
"yeobo," Key called with his suffocation voice,"why are you being like this? You're so quiet it's so abnormal. You're suppose to be laughing with your nostrils enlarging while watching your favourite comedy show called Winnie the pooh."
 
He pointed at the T.V and it revealed pooh bear.
 
-poker face-
 
"yah," he squealed, "What are you doing? You've been acting like a total quiet loser these past days and it's annoying me. Tell me what's wrong."
 
omo, he's so annoying and nagggggggggggggggggggggy. AISHHH @$&@(*$&@*)* I just want some quiet and peaceful time on my own. You see? I'm thinking about how Jessica lied to me and I got angry and then I thought about everything Jin ae told me the past few days about how I should stop being so pissed...how I'm love sick.
 
"BEB, PLEASE,"I finally said,"give me a quiet time ok? I beg youuuuuuuu?"
 
"sighhhhh," he sighed O_O,"I'm still not over the fact how all you guys act so strange you know....secret tellers. Fine whatever, I'm going shopping, it's the only way to cheer me up."
 
He immediately left and slammed the front door. WOW, he's got temper.
 
anywayy, REJOICE, VICTORY DANCE.
 
~FLASHBACK~
 
"Jin ae-ah," I started and she eyed me suspiciously, "I-uh..."
 
"What?" she smirked, "I know it's about Jessica, ADMIT IT, you haven't talked to her and that's not allowed to happen. TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN YOU TWO LAST THURSDAY."
 
I shrugged when Jin ae started sitting closer to me to hear what is about to come out of my gossip-ish mouth.
 
"well," I continued hesitantly. Jin ae was angry at me for ignoring Jessica, I can tell. "Just that...Jessica and I were...well we built up a really good relationship although we're still friends...since clearly she doesn't see me the other way...hehhee, I trusted her a lot when I realised she lied to me about something...."
 
"What did she lie about, huh?"
 
"Well because we shared a secret, I told her everything I knew and I thought she told me everything she knew....but it ends up that I found out that she's been hiding a secret from me....and I thought we had nothing between us....only trust."
 
"You see...secrets are dangerous but the promise behind each one is important. Are you sure the secret wasn't somebody else's? Are you sure Jessica was only keeping it because she made a promise with the person about keeping it private?"
 
.....JIn ae, if only you knew, those secrets are about you....but what she said it kinda.....true...the secret was Jin ae's and Jessica was probably just helping her guard it..was it really me who hurt her?
 
"Jonghyun oppa," Jin ae continued,"having a close friend lie to you is really sad. I've been there before. Once I was angry at jessica for hiding something from me because I expected too much. I expected her to tell me everything, every secret but I was only being selfish."
 
"jeongmal?" I asked. Sighh, wae is Jin ae so good at this type of talk? 
 
"yea," she smiled,"it's true. Or another reason can be.....love sickness. I've been there too...well, I say there's a type of love sickness when someone misses someone so much they go insane..hehheee...Like, insane as in, thinking about that particular person all the time, replaying memoriees spent together in the mind, writing diary entries, dying to confess, dying to see them, missing them."
 
.....That doesn't even sound like me at all. 
 
"JIn ae-ah?" I replied as I raised a brow,"why are you telling me about how you feel towards Taeminnie?"
 
"eh?" she blushed, "andwae...well, let me explain the other love sicknesssssssss."
 
She immediately changed the subject because clearly I was going to start teasing her. HEEHEEEHEEE. But yea....is Jin ae really...replaying memories by herself? Does she go to sleep and think of Taeminnie all the time before she falls into dreamland? Does she meet Taeminnie in dreamland?
 
"so yea, that's the other type of love sickness and I"m afraid you're diagnosed," she smiled proudly. 
 
"mwoh?"I exclaimed,"repeat it again? I didn't HEARRRRRR"
 
"MWOH?" she squealed,"what are you talking about? Fineee, I'll repeat it. The second type of love sickness is when you love someone so much you get angry at them when thye probably didn't even do anything wrong...because you're craving for their love...you're craving for them to care about you so that's why you expect so much. You WANT JESSICA TO NOT HIDE THINGS,YOU WANT HER TO CARE ABOUT YOU, BECAUSE YOU FEEL YOU'RE GIVING HER EVERYTHING AND NOTHING IN RETURN, SO YOU CRAVE FOR her TLC. REASON? BECAUSE YOU'RE SICK.....I'm calling it the TLC love sickness."
 
I'm....giving her my....love by caring about her and I got angry easily because I was expecting something in return...which is too much to ask for because she doesn't even know how I feel about her...and why do I think Jin ae is making everything up? And what the hell is TLC?
 
Titless
Lazy
Cows?
 
"Yah," I nudged her,"what's TLC? Why are you making all this love sickness crap up?"
 
"what, problem?" she smiled, "by the way, tlc, tender loving care. HOHOHO. I'm not making this up...well I am....it's because I'm a patient of love sickness too you know."
 
WHAT? So she's making all this up because she's a patient? That reeason is INVALID.
 
"Well," I continued, "What's the cure then? Since I'm 'diagnosed' with titless lazy cow love sickness or whatever."
 
"mwoh?" she squeaked,"a wa..wah..waaht lazy cows sickness?"
 
"ARGHH,"I squealed in frustration,"TLC LOVE SICKNESS."
 
"oh that," she smiled,"as you can probably not tell. I'm a patient but I'm also my own doctor. You see, the only person that can fix me is myself.....OR my lover, but of course, chances are slim. Let's just say to get cure the sickness you have to get over that particular person. But of course, if you can't then the sickness just stays with youuuu. HOHOHOHO. That's the reality."
 
.........I'm a patient but I must also be my own doctor.....................he...heee.hee.hee...I feel like a freakin child. We're talking about....aishhh, but what she says does makes sense even though she expresses them SO weirdly.
 
"Sighhh," I sighed,"you're pretty deep when it comes to emotions aren't you?"
 
Wait, Jin ae is EXTREMELY deep when it comes to emotions. I wonder where she got them from? I mean, in other people's eyes:
 
happy=happy.
 
Jin ae's eyes:
 
happy= laugh, smile, care, warmth etc etc.
 
"I'm not...."she replied,"I'm just.....it's just that the vocabulary on emotions is...too little to describe feelings. It's only one tiny fraction.....I'm just someone who sees beyond those without limits so...you think I'm deep because you can't see beyond the limits..."
 
She's right. I didn't know girls, especially sensative ones had so much to say when it comes to feelings. People say girls are more emotional than guys when it comes to love....and it's probably true. Jin ae is a good friend and a really nice girl. If she gets hurt by Taeminnie I'm not going to forgive him.
 
Love sickness.....I don't see Taemin having it for Jin ae...
 
"Jin ae-ah," I called, "How come we're the only ones with love sickness?"
 
"well," she replied hesitantly,"I think it's because......I don't know....is it because there's a difference between a crush and a lover? Love sick is a mixture of obsession and...just love? I don't know...Jonghyun oppa, when was the last time you felt love sick?"
 
.....when I was 15. I remembered I was deeply hurt. The girl who knew I loved her would often hug her boyfriend infront of me, talk about her boyfriend loudly when I was around and chose to walk the same path as me with her boyfriend even when I tried my best to avoid her.
 
I was love sick over that girl. She..made me feel how Jin ae is currently feeling about Taemin. Going insane, going crazy. ARGHHH.
 
"well, who cares about my past," I said as I pushed her and she fell on her .
 
"YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," she screamed, "aish, my bum is bruised."
 
O_o I do that to all my guyfriends....I forgot she was a girl.
 
"mianhae" I apologized as I helped her up. A smile crept on my face, "Jin ae-ah, call me Jonghyun hyung."
 
"MWOH?" she squealed,"Are you crazy? I don't do that."
 
"whatttttt,"I replied,"Don't you want to be unique? I want to treat you like a best girl friend, but I'll see you a a guy. CALL ME HYUNG, you IT."
 
"Jonghyun...op-.HYUNG @(*$&@(*&$(*@&$*@,"she screamed,"hyung, I feel like a shemale, by the way, I already have a best guyfriend"
 
"whatever, by the way, you are a shemale,"I smiled,"and we're both patients in the love sick hospital."
 
"sighh,we're lovesick," we sighed at the same time.
 
~END OF FLASHBACK~
 
sighhhh, I'm a lovesick loser and so is Jin ae......
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
TAEMIN'S P.O.V
 
"Jin ae-ah," I smiled, "I think this ice cream tastes better to be honestttt. It's got so much saranggggg and it's so colourfull!"
 
"no," she replied,"THIS ONE."
 
"NO, THIS ONE"
 
"THIS ONE."
 
"NO, THIS ONE."
 
"THIS ONE."
 
"NO, THIS ONE."
 
"waee?" she whined,"that's Hongki's.....Sunbaeee, why isn't mine good?"
 
"saranghaeyo lalaa, saranghaeyo, loveeee,"Hongki-hyung sang as he continued making his colourful ice cream. I stared at him and he smiled,"Oh, Taemin-ah, SARANHAEYO!"
 
"by the way," I started,"Jin ae-ah, do you notice something different about me?"
 
"mwoh?" she started observing me,"no."
 
"eh?"I replied,"I dyed my hair brown. LIKE IT? LIKE IT?"
 
"ohhh, that's great Sunbae," she smiled as she continued making ice cream with Hongki-hyung. 
 
I watched as they smiled at each other and giggled. THey started wiping the un-frozen chocolate ice cream mixture on each other's faces! 
 
Why do they look like dating couples? Why do they look like lovers? Aish, they're only bestfriends right? THEY'RE SO CLOSE.
 
But of course, I have to keep a straight face or else....she might question me...hehehheee..
 
~ring ring ring~
 
Omo,  I heard my phone ringing so I placed my hand in my pockets and got it out.
 
"yeobseyo?" I replied.
 
"yahh, Taemin-ahhhh," Key hyung called across the line, "I know where you are. JIn kyong told me that you were THERE. If I were you, I would get out from that ice cream shop and explain."
 
shiversssssss. I lied to Key hyung and said I wouldn't go shopping with him....because I was busy and had to go to a friend's house for homeworkk....~~~
 
".....hyungggg," i whined.
 
"Taeminnie you liar, how dare youuu. WHy are you meeting up with Jin ae so oftenly anyway, do you like her?" 
 
"Sunbae, do you have to go now?" Jin ae asked as she looked towards my direction.
 
"neh, mianhae!" I replied to Jin ae as I walked towards the exit, "annyeong!"
 
JIn ae waved at me and smiled.
 
"MWOHHHHHHH?" Key hyung suddenly exploded my eardrums, "ANNYEONG? MIANHAE? WAIT, DON'T HANG UPPPP!"
 
"morago?" I asked. I'm confused. Why is he so.........??????
 
"YOU ADMITTED ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT," he screamed, "MEET ME AT THE FOUNTAIN AREA IN CENTRAL PARK NOW."
 
".................ok," I replied, still confused with whatever he was talking about.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
KEY'S P.O.V
 
aishh, aishh, aishh, aishh, aishh. I can't believe our Taeminnie likes someone....I can't believe it....OMGZZZ.
 
Right now, he's sitting beside me watching the fountain go 'WEEE, WHOOSH, WOW'
 
"yah," I called as I gently pushed him on the shoulder.
 
"???" he asked and I saw question marks in his eyeballs.
 
"you admitted it." I started.
 
"? what did i admit?" he rpelied with question marks attached to his eyebags.
 
"You like someone."
 
"who?"
 
"JIn ae"
 
"MWOH?"
 
"You admitted it."
 
"No I didn't."
 
"yes you did."
 
"No hyung, I really don't"
 
"really? then what's with Jonghyun hyung going so protective over you, haven't you realised that?"
 
"Jonghyun hyung? protective? no I haven't realised. Hyunggggg, I really don't like anyone."
 
".......Taeminnie, are you sure? I mean........you seem to have a secret."
 
"I don't have a secret hyungggggg. Please believe me."
 
I stared at Taeminnie's eyes, his expression didn't look like he was lying at all........should I believe him?"
 
"fine, just this time. I trust you," I replied as his face immediately lightened up.
 
"so why did you even end up visiting the ice cream shop?" I asked since that question suddenly popped out of my mind.
 
"hyung, isn't that something you always do?" he replied.
 
......................................................................my precious secret.
 
"..nevermind." I sighed.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
YOUR P.O.V
 
Sighhhhs, late at night and there's nothing to do.........apart from........diarying but I'll do that later.
 
~BLING DING BLING~
 
omo, must be a text from Jonghyun hyung. He keeps texting me things as if I'm his personal counsellor.
 
JJJIIINNN AAAEEEE-AHHHHHH! I've been thinking for the past 923749274 yrs if I should appologize personally or through text~ ^^ you must reply because you're a lovesick loser like me ^^
-Kim Jonghyun-
 
omo, this person........
 
-.-..................OF COURSE personally. That's always the better way to apologizeeeeeeeeeeeee. Let me sleeeeeeeeeeeeep
-Yoon Jin ae-
 
~BLING DING BLING~
 
But it's hard O___o aaaaaaaaiiiiiyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyysh. Fine then. Goodnight T^T
-Kim Jonghyun-
 
Tomorrow, I'll reply since I can't be bothered wasting credit. Sighhhs.
 
Day 31~
 
WOAH, one month already? My relationship with Sunbae is still so weird when it's been so long. I think it's getting better though...I always think he cares about me ^^ and he looks really cuteeeeee with his new hairrrrrrrrr ^^.
Sighhhs, Jonghyun hyung told me to call him hyung and I've gotten used to it and I don't know why he wants me to be his bestfriend. We've gotten so close when we only started talking like.............a week ago? T~T I wished I could get close to Sunbae too.
:000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 omo. I don't know what else to write. Jojo twins are annoying and they destroyed my phone but they had to get me a new oneee so yea, I have a newwwww phone that peopleshall be jealous of. I should thank themm :3. OHHH, and I still have my old phone...for some reason I felt that I should keep it. I want to know who gave it to me ^^
 
byeeebyeeee.
-Yoon Jin ae-
 
hehhes, I can't believe I"m feeling happier EVERYDAYYYYYYYYYYYY.
 
"JIIINNN-AEEEEEEE-AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" someone squeaks as he pushes the door open. That person wrapped his arms around my shoulders from behind and starts suffocating me.
 
"I'M OFFICALLY ENROLLED!" Hongki squealed as he unwrapped his arms and showed me the letter, "ALL I NEED IS UNIFORMMMMMMM and then I can goooo ^^"
 
"eh? congratzz!" I smiled, "do you have enough money to buy uniform?"
 
"I checkedddd," he replied as he got out his wallet, "I think I do?"
 
"jeongmal? let me see," I continued as I grabbed his wallet......................."no you don't........."
 
"eotokke," he laughed and scratched his head.
 
"I just paid off the bills....some mortgage or whatever and Umma isn't sending any money in another 2 weeks," I sighedd, "I would like to get more money for your books, uniform and useful things...Or else you won't get to go to school and that's not goooodddddddd, especially when you're still staying here for another month and a bit."
 
".........I can call Umma and tell her to send some," he shyly smiled, "but I'm not sure will she.......heheeeeee."
 
"I don't want your Umma so be raging at you," I replied, "how about I wag school and help promote our store?"
 
"andwaeeee, you can't waggg," he innocently continued, "It's not good and.....maybe there IS another way."
 
"like what?" I asked as he started looking through the articles on the newspaper.
 
"....this!" he smiled and pointed at that particular article, "lyricist, composer and singer. It's a competition when people have to create a whole new song and perform it. I think I can do that~~~~~ :D"
 
"jeongmal? Hongki..you can sing?" I asked, surprised.
 
"yeaaa, let me show youuuu," he smiled and say sang a random chorus from a song I haven't heard before. To my surprise, his voice was powerful and strong...much like a rock singer and it was SO GOOD.
 
I heard someone banging on the door then opened it. Jin kyong Aunni came flying in. She was so surprised.
 
"LEE HONGKI?" she screamed, "THAT WAS YOUUU?!" 
 
".....yeh..?" he replied.
 
"OMOOOOO," she squeaked as she started patting him on the head and pinching his cheeks, "YOU'RE REALLY GOOD!"
 
"omo.........hongki-ah," I started, "I didn't know............but..........can you get money fast like that?"
 
"...I don't know," he shrugged, "I can always do something else."
 
"Money?" Aunni asked, "you need money fast? I know how."
 
We both stared at her with wide eyes.
 
".....have you ever heard of street performing?" she continued.
 
"of course.....mwohhhh?" I replied, "Hongki can street perform ~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
 
"exactlyyyyyyyy," she smiled, "people here enjoy them a lot AND who knows how much popularity he'll gain from his talent and good looksss!"
 
"........................................." Hongki answered, "..............................................................OMO, LET'S DO THAT TOMORROW O_O"
 
"I have school though........but I want to wag ittttttttt to helppppp," I squealed, "Aunni, let me wag? Hongki, let me wag? I want to hellpppppppppp. He can perform outside our ice cream shoppppppp thennnn likeeee, we might get customers too. PLUS, I can make banners and stuff like that and promote by walking around the streets and locals!"
 
"............" they replied.
 
"....what......it's a good way.................." I shyly continued after giving out all my useless confidence previously.
 
"ok," Hongki smiled, "I want you gus to support tooooooooooo."
 
He started pinching my cheeks and I felt like they were going to burst soon.
 
"Ok," Aunni smiled, "I want to wag tooooooooo :DDDDDDD"
 
"Hongkiiii, go practice some singing, we'll make some flyers~~~" I smiled and I shoved him off my bed.
 
"ouchhhhhh," he pouted since he fell on his .
 
"heheheheheheheeeee" I smiled and we all started working.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
JESSICA'S P.O.V
 
JOnghyun Oppa must be angry because I lieddddd......should I apologize through text or???? personally? I decided to text Taemin.
 
Taemin-ahhhhhh, how should I apologize? I've been thinking for 979174191 yrs of whether text or personally was better
-Jessica Jung-
 
-Sicaaa~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~personally of course, it's always good like thatttttt~~~~~~~~
-Lee Taemin-
 
BUTTTTTT, it's difficultt
-Jessica Jung-
 
Just do ittttttt
-Lee Taemin-
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
JONGHYUN'S P.O.V
 
"Taemin-ahhh, stop textinggg your lover and go to bed," I called as he was fiddling with his cellphone.
 
"arassooooo," he replied as he continnued fiddling.
 
He agreed but at the same time disagreed. O_O
 
Aish, this kid. I swear he's texting Jin ae because Jin ae wouldn't reply to me. @*(@(*&$(@&$(@ 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
 
TAEMIN'S P.O.V
 
Jessica said she made a friend angry.........she keeps asking me how to apologize. Sighhhhhhh.
 
~BLING DING BLING~
 
Must be her again.
 
I'm not coming to schoooooool ^^
-Yoon Jin ae-
 
sighh, typically common.
...
.......
 
..............
.........................
MWOHHHHH?
NOOO ?
WHAT????
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
hehehs, guysss, this chappy is lame, I guess I was in a hurry T~T 
Sorry for the lack of Taemin and Jin ae moments T^T please be cool about it :DDDDDDDD oh I might have some gramatical errors because I was too lazy to read over it T~T
 
OH, I wrote a new fic :P it's based on comedy and its about SHINee's image being stolen. It's quite funny to be honest :P Please check it our and subscribeeeeeeeee, I feel lonely on that fic :)
 
 
hohohoho, check it out ok? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
 
thanxxxx, hahhahhaaa, ^^ I love your supporttttt~~~~I hope you keep readingg~ ^^ I'm so appy to hav a commenter like youuu :)) but I'm sorry, I don't think people will get TOO close..........just yet D: sorry to disappoint you D: except they will keep building steady relationships~
 
hohoho, it'll get more awkward later ~ ^^
 
IKR, SOO JIN IS SO @(*&$@(*&$(*@$&(@&$*@&$(*@$*(^ but yeaaa ^^ D: don't cryyy, let me give you self esteem~~~~~~~I'm glad my stories can have emotions but don't get hurt form it DDDDDDD: ohh and whether it's happy ending or not.......secret :) no spoils ;DDDDD
 
COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBES ARE LOVEDD~