....mud water

Lies

PREVIOUSLYYYY

YOUR P.O.V

 

I completely forgot that the cute guy was there.....I think I just embarrased myself again.

I'm saddened :<

I turned to look at him. He gave me a you're-so-weird look. I sense it. But his eyes are seriously......making me........feel........ :|

"NO DATING UNTIL YOU GRADUATE." Appa's words replayed in my mind.

Appa, it's ok, no one wants to have your ugly daughter <3 Saranghae too.

 

YOUR P.O.V

Sighh, I'm a loner in english class.....(Just because it's a performing arts school we still have englisshhhh O:)

Anyway, my day didn't feel right. This morning when I was walking to a class with one of my friends, I heard a group of people from behind, laughing and talking dirty. Sighh, looks like Jaejoong and the Seniors are forever immature. There's seroiusly no point in picking on ugly kids. 

I don't know why they're even like this. I spent my time in class daydreaming....the sequence of events.....what's happened the past days.

1. Tiffany fell for Jaejoong

2. Eun Mi and Jessica started making friends with him to 'help' her.

3. Ends up Jessica fell for him instead :| and Tiffany is pissed and apparently felt that Jessica 'used' her to get to Jaejoong.

4. Tiffany with us had a fight with Jessica and Eun Mi.....because apparently we were the 'rejected' and ugly ones.

5. Soo Jin came in....wanted to 'help' me so I told her everything.

6. She ditched Jin Kyong and I after she got what she needed. We were used...............

7. Soo Jin got to Jessica........then went out with Jaejoong in the holidays..........

8. Now, we suffer abuse from the Seniors.

 

Why do we even suffer abuse? I still don't get why they have to, laugh, swear, and point at us each time we walk by. I sometimes hear the words 'lesbians', 'ing s," and'"."

What does that make Soo Jin? 

I can't take another Semester, having to walk past areas where people are still laughing and talking , pretending we can't hear anything. I felt like crying. I've never felt this ugly before. Soo jin...Jaejoong, stripped away all my pride and self confidence. I used to think of myself as pretty...but thats just lies. I was never beautiful, I just lived in lies. I know the truth now. 

Jin Ae, you're ugly.

~~~~~~~~~

Eun Mi's P.O.V

Class with Jessica. Yayy, maths is boring though...

"Jessica," I start, "Let's talk...?"

"mmmm...." she replied. I hated how she was sad......but...I don't know if I should be pissed at Soo Jin. She's nice to me...but Tiffany tells me she's got sides....I don't know who to believe and I don't know if I should get involved into this situation. Soo Jin trusts me a lot.....I can't betray her............

"Jessica," I continued, "Remember the fight we had with Tiffany and the others? I still don't get what happened..I wan't to be clear on it.."

"eh? Well....we told Jaejoong that they felt rejected..........do you think they got pissed at that?"

"......I don't think so....she don't know about it..........."

I feel like I'm in the centre of everything. Jessica and the others don't really liek Soo Jin...but I think she's alright actually...hmm, I think I shouldn't bring anything up...I want to leave the situation.........I don't want to be part of anything....I just want to be myself and live on without caring.........

~~~~

YOUR P.O.V

5....4..........3......2.............1............................

@$(*@&$(*@&$ the bell.

I rushed out of the classroom, YES, I'M GONE FROM HELL, AND I'M BACK TO EARTH. okay.

I just realized, I haven't seen Kwangmin or Youngmin the whole day. They , I bet they didn't come to school just because they were 'tired' from their long holiday at Jeju island. They should be missing me, and wanting to see me. :@

But it's ok, I still love them :')

Lunch timeee, lunch timeeee, yayy, food, yummy.

Jin Kyong made us some nice spicy rice cakes. yummmmy. I'm mentally drooling.

I sat at our usual table in the canteen area eating and waiting for Jessica and the others. 

I took one spoon full of rice cakes with the spicy soup.....yummmy, I tasted the chilliness and I explored every inch of the rice cake by chewing it slowing, having a careful taste of every region.

"mmmmmm mada," I say to myself. I look like a hobo who hasn't eaten in 9238752 days. 

My sight was normal, until the world suddenly turned black and white except for him. It was like an angel walking by to the canteen............then...I see Hyun Joong....WITH HIM.

I watched as Hyun Joong-oppa and him....smiling and talking, even patting him on the back. WHAT? so my cousin is his friend? How come I didn't know? Jealoussssssy, JEALOUSSSSSSY...........he gets to touch himmmmmmmmmm, so unfairrrr, it's not even funny...grrrr. Whatever, I can find his name by asking Hyun Joong-oppa.

But....he'll think I like himm....when I don't.

@#$*&@($. I decided to not think anymore and ate my rice cakes, so fast I didn't even know how it tasted. I felt my lips burning with pain.........

"YAHHH," someone yelled and pat me so hard on my back. I started coughing, then choking. The rice cakes....the taste came back. They're SO SPICY! Ouchhhh, my mouth... AHHH........

"WTERA," I screamed for water, I didn't even know did anyone understand me. I coughed continuously, I'm in firing pain, SOMEONE HELPP MEEEE D:

To my surprise, someone poured a bucket of water all over me. Soaking me from head to toe. 

"YYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," I scream.

The girl looked at me.

"Mianhaeyo Miss, I was watering the plants, I didn't know you were in the way," she said.

I turned to look behind me, I see no plants. I saw Soo Jin and Jaejoong laughing. I cried. 

My uniform, is dirty from the muddy water. I worked so hard just to be able to have enough to buy it. The total cost is three months worth of working in Umma's little ice cream shop she left for us. My face was dirty and my vision wasn't clear. I looked at my lunch. My favourite spicy rice cakes Jin Kyong Aunni made for me by waking up an hour before me, were contaminated with muddy water. I could hear the Seniors laughing at me, but laughter right now was silent to me. It was something that has evolved to be part of me. I look even uglier than before.

I looked around....and I saw that he wasn't there anymore. He left with Hyun Joong oppa.

"Jin Ae-ah," someone tapped me on the shoulder. 

I ignored it and ran to the girls bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror, I was a mess. Why is Soo Jin doing this to me? She should really be thankful that she got to use me for free. Is she picking on me because.............I'm uglier than her?

I wish I was pretty. I wish I was beutiful. I wish I was gorgeous.

The people around will no longer judge me, I can do whatever I like without looking bad.

But how is that possible?

I changed into my sports uniform instead. I tried washing off the bits of dirt and mud that attached to the clothes. My white shirt is  disgusting with a streak of brownness.  My blazer...ruined.

My clothes smelt. I wonder what was inside the muddy water. It's disgusting.

I washed my face and looked into the mirror.

I saw a monster.

Where's Jessica and the others when I need them?

I came out of the bathroom. Sighhhhh, I want to find Jessica's location. I wonder what they're doing?

~~~~~~~

JESSICA'S P.O.V

Where did Jin Ae go? Just because we were latee for so long it doesn't mean she has to ditch ussss >:

"Jin Kyong-ah," i said, "Where's your sister?

"I'm not sure actually," she replied.

I wanted to talk to her. I had so much to tell her about how I felt. I believed I could trust her and not judge me at all. Seeing Soo Jin and Jaejoong still made me feel a little.............hmm :|

In the distance, I spotted Jin Ae.

"JIN AE-AH," I yell, waving my arms at her.

"ANNYEONGGG," she called, as she ran up towards me. She was wearing her sports uniform...?

"eh? You changed? you have sports?"

"nooo, I just feel more comfortable in these.." she replied.

"Ohhh.........................."

I wanted to talk now, but the atmosphere would go sad again. I'll save it for later.................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V

I lied to Jessica. I didn't want her to get all worried about me and hate Soo Jin even more. She's got enough to handle, I'm not letting this issue add to her problems. She will care...ALOT, and I don't want her to....and partly, Tiffany, Eun Mi and Jin Kyong were all there.

"Gaizzz," I smile,"I found someone really cutee kyaaaa,"

They all stared at me. They looked stoned.

suddenly..

......

....

"EH? JIN AE-AH," Eun Mi squeled, "WHOOO?"

"I'll show you later. kekkekee."

Eun Mi, the A class stalker/pedo. 

I can smell another drama about to appear. It was Eun Mi, the one who starts everything.

 

~~~~~~~~~

Drama is starting..... coool o.O comments are loved =[